Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. A G RadhikaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am facing issue of irregular period. I got married in Feb. I shifted to gurgaon in April.In my marriage (Feb) I took primolut n for 8 days. Then in April my period missed for 12 days. I did pregnancy test thrice but negative. Then I got my period after 12 days by taking sysron Ncr. Now again my period missed for 6 days. What should I do? M getting stomach ache daily from last 6 days.
How to Ease Frequent Urination during Pregnancy?
The growing baby puts pressure on your urine bag (bladder) making you feel like going to the toilet more often. Some of this can't be helped but if the frequency becomes troublesome and disrupts your sleep, then the urine needs to be checked for infection. Urinary infection is extremely common during pregnancy and one must drink plenty of fluids to keep the bladder flushed.
Hi, I am married 29 years of age. I had one abortion done 4 months before. Recently I had white discharge, I am not sure about that. Is it something serious? Please advice.
My marriage is fixed on a date clashing my periods I want early periods from the date to avoid menses in my marriage Suggest me tablet which should not have any side effect and help me in preponding my periods date.
I had unprotected sex with my Gf last night . Before this I did with 1 other girl also. Does it lead to HIV ?
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Vulvodynia is generally identified as a condition, which causes chronic back pain or vulvar pain, but having no identifiable cause. The causes as well as the nature of the condition are very obscure, and until recent times, it had never been considered to be an actual pain syndrome. What is commonly affected is the vulva, or the external female genital organs, consisting of the clitoris, labia and the vaginal opening.
Generally, there are two types of vulvodynia:
- Generalized Vulvodynia: this can mean pain in any part of the Vulva occurring erratically at different times
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: this is limited to the vestibule, or the vaginal opening. It has similar characteristics of a burn, and pain can be incurred only when contact is made, say during sexual intercourse.
Although not life threatening, signs and symptoms of Vulvodynia can still cause a ton of problems for women. They can create much complication when it comes to daily activities as well as other feelings, like sexual frustration, agitation, depression and low self-esteem.
Symptoms can be very erratic and can occur once in a while or all the time. They may be limited to just one specific area or can affect the entire vulva, interfering with daily activities such as walking, exercising and sexual intercourse.
Here are some common signs and symptoms:
- A burning or stinging sensation
- An aching or throbbing sensation
- May swell and you may experience soreness;
- Severe itching and agitation
Because the causes are not identifiable, extensive research is still going on in order to decipher the nature of the syndrome. A few possible causes may include:
- Nerve irritation or injury
- Genetic abnormalities
- Muscle spasms
- Hormonal changes
- Abnormal responses to infections or traumatic injuries
- Hypersensitivity to yeast infections
- Allergies to certain chemicals or substances
- History of sexual abuse
- Frequent antibiotic use
Hello, My daughter is 10 years old with 5.2" height and 52 Kgs. She is matured in the month of May 2015. From than she has a very high bleeding during menstruation. She needs to change 3-5XL pads during first 4 days. She is learning karate (thrice a week). Which is the only exercise apart from school activities. I have endometriosis problem and was operated 4 years back and in treatment of marina coil now. My doubt, is my daughter problem is common at this stage or this due to exercises she does in karate class (hardly any one day during periods). Or is it any way related to my endometriosis problem? (As genetic disorder) I am in dilema what to do. Please suggest. Thanks in Advance. Srilatha.
Hello Dr. My aunty have irregular periods she is about 23 years old. Pls advise home remedies. Pls help.
Hello I am mother of one child. My periods are irregular and I didn't gain my weight. My baby is feeding also. please help to gain my weight and regular periods.
My stomach aches so badly. I get cramps any time. And I am taking medicine for my periods. because I get heavy periods and sometimes I miss my periods.
Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD may be difficult to parent. They may have trouble understanding important directions. Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD are usually in a constant state of activity.
This can be a constant struggle for parents at home leading to a lot of personal frustration (for parents) as well as a chaotic atmosphere at home everyday.These children can also be difficult to handle at school, leading to constant complaints from teachers and peers. You may need to change your home life a bit to help your child. Here are some tips to handle children with ADHD:
- Organize your schedule at home. Set up fixed times for waking up, playing, eating, doing homework, doing chores, watching TV or playing video games and going to bed.
- Set up house rules. Make the rules of behavior for the family simple, clear and short. Rules should be explained clearly. It’s important to explain what will happen when the rules are obeyed and when they are broken.
- Be positive. Tell your child what you want rather than what you don’t want. Reward your child regularly for any good behavior–even little things such as getting dressed and closing doors quietly. Children with ADHD need to be praised for good behavior.
- Make sure your directions are understood. First, get your child’s attention. Look directly into his or her eyes. Then tell your child in a clear, calm voice specifically just what you want. Ask your child to repeat the directions back to you. Then congratulate your child when he or she completes each step.
- Make sure someone watches your child all the time. Because they are impulsive, children with ADHD need more adult supervision than other children their age. Make sure your child is supervised by adults all day.
- Watch your child around his friends. It’s hard for children with ADHD to learn social skills and social rules. Be careful to select playmates for your child with similar language and physical skills. Invite only one or two friends at a time at first. Watch them closely while they play. Reward good play behaviors often.
- Help with school activities. School mornings may be difficult for children with ADHD. Get ready the night before–lay out school clothes and get the book bag ready. Allow enough time for your child to get dressed and eat a good breakfast. It would also be a good idea to collaborate with the teacher who could help your child deal with academic difficulties and handle mis-behaviour with extra care.
- Set up homework routine. Pick a regular place for doing homework. This place should be away from distractions such as other people, television and video games. Break homework time into small parts and have breaks.
- Focus on effort, not grades. Reward your child when he tries to finish school work, not just for good grades. You can give extra rewards for earning better grades. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.