Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Denta world multi speciality dental care centreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The experience was nice with dr. Manish he's have good understanding in his speciality n very kind to the patients
Today my wisdom teeth on the right lower side gets removed. What precautions should take. Please advice me so that not get infected.
Sir am suffering with bad breath for long time I went to dentist but they didn't solve my problem it's so disgusting when I met people is there any permanent solution for this.
Good morning, Sir, I am a Male age of 25 yrs. I have breath since my childhood and also I clean my tongue in the morning but after few hours it becomes whites. Please help me out.
My mother is suffering from mouth ulcer swelling in mouth, lips, and white coating on tongue. Please advise
I need the best experienced doctor who could perform on my daughter palate, arch expansion along with Damon system braces.
Sir, I am 29 years old. I can only insert two fingers in my mouth due to chewing pan masala. How can I cure this disease ?How much cost does it cost? What type of exercise can be done in home? Please give me the suggestion.
I am suffering from mouth and tongue burning. And dryness full day. Not able to eat spicy hot and salty food. My teeth is very sensitive.
Hi, I am from Guwahati. I have a 4 cm gap between my front upper teeth. I would like to know by which process it can be filled. Further, please let me know the approximate cost and time.
I am going through a root canal treatment since 5 visits to my dentist, we are at the last stage to fill cavity and canal but I am feeling pain or ache in my tooth. Dentist told he could not fill the cavity unless there is no pain. What could be the reason behind the pain.
See your dentist every six months. Your teeth may not look dirty from the outside, but bacteria and plaque lurks in places you cannot see in the mirror.
Hello Sir, My daughter when 1.5 years old, her 2 front teeth were fall while playing. Now she is 6.5 years old but her teeth are not yet come. Pl guide.
Kya aap mujhe bata skate hai ki kya mai apni teeth kaise saaf karu koi bhi paiste kaam nhi karta. Please suggest
Silver Diamine Fluoride Kills Bacteria That Cause Decay
- Nobody looks forward to having a cavity drilled and filled by a dentist. Now there’s
- an alternative: An antimicrobial liquid that can be brushed on cavities to stop tooth decay — painlessly.
- The liquid is called silver diamine fluoride, or SDF. It’s been used for decades in Japan, but it’s been available in the US, under the brand name Advantage Arrest, for just about a year.
- The US’ Food and Drug Administration cleared SDF for use as a tooth desensitiser for adults 21 and older. But studies show it can halt the progression of cavities and prevent them, and dentists are increasingly using it off label for those purposes.
- “The upside is you don’t need to drill and you don’t need an injection,” said Dr Margherita Fontana, a professor of cariology at the University of Michigan.
- Richard Niederman of the New York University College of Dentistry, said, “Being able to paint it on … 30 seconds with no drilling is better, faster.”
- SDF’s main downside is aesthetic: SDF blackens the brownish decay on a tooth. That may not matter on a back molar or a baby tooth that will fall out, but some patients are likely to be deterred by the prospect of a dark spot on a visible tooth.