Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for ENT & Maternity ClinicYour feedback matters!
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive.
While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions.
Treatment: Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, intrauterine insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery. Male patients can go through a treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal and art or assistive reproductive technology.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like in vitro fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception.
The uterus, vagina and cervix are major components of the female reproductive system. Their functioning impacts the overall growth and health of the female body as well as sexuality.
There are a number of infections and diseases that affect the female reproductive organs. Most cases require clinical care and treatment in consultation with a gynaecologist.
Following are the symptoms of infection in the uterus, cervix or vagina:
- Pain or numbness in the pelvic region
- Unusual discharge from the vagina
- Bleeding during or after intercourse
- Pain or burning sensation during urination
- Skipped periods
- Excessively painful menstrual cramps
- Nausea and vomiting
- Urinary incontinence
There are three main types of infections that affect the organs of the female reproductive system. They are as follows:
This is an infection that affects the vagina. It occurs when the walls of the vagina get inflamed and irritated. It is caused by bacteria, viruses, yeast, chemicals and even clothing. It often occurs due to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The different types of infections that occur as vaginitis are yeast infection, viral vaginitis, bacterial vaginitis, trichomoniasis vaginitis, etc.
This infection affects the cervix. Cervicitis can either be acute or chronic in nature, depending upon what causes the cervix to get inflamed. It occurs most commonly due to sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhoea, chlamydia and herpes. This condition is often confused with vaginitis as the two have similar causes and symptoms.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease (pid) is a serious infection that affects the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. It is caused by sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhoea and can lead to severe complications. It often causes scar tissue to grow between the internal organs and may even lead to ectopic pregnancy. If not properly diagnosed, it can cause infertility and other chronic problems.
Treating the various infections that affect the female reproductive system depends on a number of factors such as nature of the problem, age and medical history of the patient, and the root causes. Early detection and diagnosis ensure effective treatment which makes it important to see a gynaecologist at the onset of symptoms.
My Wife And I had unprotected sex when she wasn't fertile now she's not having periods pain before Periods and was having pain little in stomach but it wasn't before periods pain is she pregnant? How to avoid pregnancy safely if she is. She should have her periods on 27 but today is 28 she's not even having pain what should I do any suggestion Please. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I am 18 years old. I had unprotected sex on 8th may and had an Ipill on 9th may, I got bleeding similar to normal periods on 17th may. But the problem is. This period has been going on for 12 days. Today is 28th may. My last month's period began on 21st April. And I usually have a 33-35 day cycle. Is this something serious doctor? Please help me.
We have been trying to conceive from four months now, from the very first month I got my periods delayed by 15 days and went on delaying all this months for about a week. I have also taken follicular study in which one egg was ruptured and was ready to get fertilised according to my gynaecologist. But now am on my periods after missing it for 5 days. My thyroid test were also normal. I wanted to know what is wrong with me, y am I not conceiving when also the tests are normal?
I faced grade 2 varicocele problem and infertility. Which surgery is best open surgery or laparoscopic surgery.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
I have, hsv, igg positive herpes, the range is 2.7.so I'm afraid of it, is treatable forever and it's not transferable to others or contagious to my wife, but igm is negative, please explain in details about it.
Doctor, I had sexual intercourse with my wife 5 months back and it was protected But this month she has missed her periods Does that mean she is pregnant lately?
My both breast is paining a lot I cannot bear usually before period I have pain in n both breast but my date also done on 8 th of may but now pain has increased a lot from ten days I have sex on 12th of may that is on 5th day of period so is it is symptoms of pregnancy.
I had miscarriage this month. And I want to conceive again. Now I want to know when I can plan to conceive next? And what precautions I should take to have a successful pregnancy?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique is the most advanced hair transplant technique.
FUE method of hair transplant is one of the most popular & advanced hair loss, male or female pattern baldness treatments offered at HairMD- hair transplant clinic in Pune with best, real and amazing hair transplant results. In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Technique of hair transplant, each hair follicle is individually harvested from the scalp, using high precision, circular punches. It is then immediately transplanted back on bald patches on the scalp. This technique leaves no linear scars and is not very painful, which used to be the case previously with the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant Technique. FUE is a highly advanced and minimally invasive hair transplant technique, hence also known as a scarless hair transplant. In this technique, Follicular units of hair are harvested individually from the donor area unlike the Strip Method, where a strip of tissue with hair follicular units is excised from the back of the scalp. Here instead of taking the Strip, small, precise motorized or manual punches are used to excise each hair graft individually and then transplanted.
The hairs which are to be used for transplantation can be taken from-
Donor area for hair transplant: The back & sides of the head (Occipital and Temporal Areas) - The hair in these areas remain unaffected by baldness. They are not susceptible to the action of DHT (DiHydroTestosterone), and thus don’t fall off. Hence they offer a good source of hair to be transplanted in the bald area.
- Beard for hair transplant - People with a good growth of beard hair have the added advantage of using the beard for hair transplant. Since the beard hairs are thicker and coarser than the scalp hair, mixing them with the scalp hair, gives us a great density and good coverage of the head. Once expertly mixed with the hair from the head, it is very difficult to distinguish them from the head hair when they start growing.
- Body Hairs for hair transplant - Chest, Axillary & Pubic Hair. As a last resort, when a large number of hairs are required to be transplanted, like in extreme severe baldness, we can also effectively use hair from the rest of the body to be transplanted on the head.
In order to achieve the best & real Fue hair transplant results-
And to be scientifically perfect, the bundles of hair that are harvested from the head are removed from the scalp and examined under a digital microscope before being transplanted. They are separated according to the number of hairs in each bundle.
Our hair on the head usually grows in bundles of 1’s, 2’s, 3’s & 4’s. These bundles are known as follicular units or hair grafts. It has been proved that the best & the most real looking hair transplant results are obtained when these hairs are transplanted, just as they are, in groups, without separating them. Also, the most natural & real hair transplant results are obtained, when the hairs are placed in the scalp, exactly the way they first grew on our head at birth. The front of our hairline is made up of single hair follicular units, the transition zone has a mixture of double hair and single hair follicle units and the rest of the hair behind that is a blend of all remaining hair. When this original pattern is not consciously followed by the doctor, the results are not natural & real and patients are disappointed. The success of hair transplant also depends on the angle and direction of the naturally growing hair. These are important facts that patients need to understand, before going in for a hair transplant. Normally, the hairs present in the hairline grow at a very acute angle of 15-20 degrees to the skin of the head. As we progress from the hairline to the crown, this angle subtly increases, eventually the hair becoming almost vertical in the crown. This gradual change is very subtle and for the transplant to look perfectly natural, this has to be kept in mind by the doctor.
The direction of the growing hair is also equally important. As we move from the center to the sides of the head, the direction changes from straight to sideways. The point at which this change starts happening is unique to every person and it is for the doctor to recognize this during the consultation. Following the natural direction of hair during hair transplantation, is one of the key factors which helps a doctor in giving a natural and artistically pleasing look to the hair transplanted.
In a hair transplant, the whole concept of designing the hairline & crown is based on the above two factors. When the doctor has a thorough knowledge of these rules of hair architecture, he is able to create the perfect hairlines & crowns and also add to the existing ones. HairMD India is the only one that considers all these factors, making it the most trusted name among the hair transplant clinics in Pune.
As a take- away message, there are 3 key points about FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant to bear in mind:
There is no risk of a linear scar on the back of the head on in more simple words, this is no scar hair transplant surgery.
- There is minimal pain or painless surgery. The most you would feel would be that of an ant bite, during the administration of local anesthesia, after which there is no feeling of pain at all. During the surgery, you can read, converse with the doctor and staff, take a snack or lunch break, and return home in the evening without any problem. Also, post hair transplant pain in minimal & you can start working from next day with little precautions.
- Delightful and real looking results, and recovery within a very short period. You are ready for work the next day.
I am a diabetic, I have thyroid ,my periods are 11 months once .I want to conceive so what can I do please help.
कम शुक्राणु की संख्या पुरुष की एक सामान्य समस्या है और गर्भाधान में कठिनाई का कारण बनती है। कम शुक्राणु की संख्या एक अवस्था है जिसे ओलिगोस्पर्मिया कहा जाता है। यह ऐसी स्थिति है जिसमें शुक्राणु की मात्रा 15 मिलियन शुक्राणु प्रति एम.एल से कम हो जाती है। यदि वीर्य के नमूने में कोई शुक्राणु नहीं हैं, तो स्थिति को एजोस्पर्मिया कहा जाता है।
अपर्याप्त शुक्राणु उत्पादन और गुणवत्ता पुरुष बांझपन के लिए सबसे आम कारणों में से एक है। लगभग 15 प्रतिशत जोड़ों ने गर्भाधान समस्याओं का अनुभव किया है, और यह प्रतिशत बढ़ रहा है।
कम शुक्राणु का कारण क्या है?
कभी-कभी एक आंतरिक कारक, जैसे कि वैरिकोसेले, शुक्राणुओं की संख्या कम कर सकता है। लेकिन धूम्रपान, नशीली दवाओं के उपयोग, खराब भोजन और व्यायाम की कमी जैसे कई बाहरी कारक हैं जो शुक्राणुओं की संख्या को कम कर सकते हैं। कुछ बाहरी कारक जो आपके शुक्राणुओं को प्रभावित कर सकते हैं:
- सामान्य शुक्राणु उत्पादन पर गर्मी का एक हानिकारक प्रभाव हो सकता है। सौना या गर्म टब के लगातार उपयोग, लंबे घंटों तक बैठना, टाइट अंडरवियर, मोटापा आदि अंडकोष के तापमान को बढ़ा सकते हैं।
- अत्यधिक धूम्रपान और शराब पीने से भी शुक्राणुओं की संख्या कम हो सकती है।
- हार्मोन संतुलन पर तनाव का एक बड़ा प्रभाव हो सकता है जो बदले में शुक्राणु उत्पादन को प्रभावित कर सकता है।
- अत्यधिक संसाधित सोया खाद्य पदार्थ (सोया दूध, सोया बर्गर, आदि) में आइसोफ्लावान्स की केंद्रित मात्रा होती है, टेस्टोस्टेरोन के लिए आवश्यक एस्ट्रोजेन रिसेप्टर साइटों को ब्लॉक करने वाला एक फाईटोस्ट्रोजन।
- यहां तक कि विद्युतचुंबकीय आवृत्तियों और रेडियो आवृत्ति तरंगों से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या में कमी आ सकती है
शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने के लिए घरेलू उपचार
विभिन्न प्राकृतिक उपचार और अन्य युक्तियां आपके शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने और शुक्राणु की गुणवत्ता में सुधार करने में सहायता कर सकती हैं।
1. माका रूट:
काला किस्म का माका मूल शुक्राणु उत्पादन और गतिशीलता को बेहतर बनाने में मदद कर सकता है। माका की नियमित खपत से कामेच्छा, मौखिक मात्रा और स्खलन प्रति शुक्राणुओं की संख्या में वृद्धि, और शुक्राणु गतिशीलता में सुधार देखा गया है। कुछ महीने तक इस जड़ी बूटी के 1 से 3 चम्मच दिन में दो बार लें।
अश्वगंधा जड़ अर्क शुक्राणुओं की संख्या, वीर्य की मात्रा और शुक्राणु गतिशीलता को काफी बढ़ा सकते हैं। अश्वगंधा संपूर्ण हार्मोनल संतुलन के लिए अंतःस्रावी प्रणाली का समर्थन करता है। यह आपके समग्र स्वास्थ्य में सुधार लाता है, जीवन शक्ति को बढ़ाता है और तनाव और चिंता को कम करता है। गर्म दूध के गिलास में अश्वगंधा पाउडर का आधा चम्मच मिलाएं। कुछ महीनों के लिए इसे दिन में दो बार पिएं।
लहसुन एक प्राकृतिक कामोद्दीपक के रूप में कार्य करता है और शुक्राणु उत्पादन बढ़ाता है। इसमें एलिसिन नामक यौगिक शामिल है, जिससे शुक्राणुओं की धीरज को बढ़ाया जाता है और रक्त परिसंचरण में भी सुधार होता है। इसके अलावा, लहसुन में खनिज सेलेनियम शुक्राणु गतिशीलता को बेहतर बनाने में मदद करता है। बस अपने दैनिक आहार में 1 या 2 लहसुन के टुकड़े शामिल करें।
ट्रायबुलस टेरेस्ट्रिस शुक्राणु स्वास्थ्य के लिए एक आयुर्वेदिक उपाय है। यह सेक्स हार्मोन उत्पादन को सहायता करने, पुरुषों में ल्यूटिनकारी हार्मोन (एल.एच), डी.एच.ई.ए और टेस्टोस्टेरोन का उत्पादन बढ़ाने में प्रभावी है। इसके उपयोग के बारे मे अपने चिकित्सक से सलाह लें।
नियमित व्यायाम और एक स्वस्थ आहार सामान्य स्तर पर शरीर के वजन को बनाए रख कर और तनाव और चिंता से राहत दे कर, प्रजनन क्षमता को बढ़ाता है। लेकिन ध्यान रखें कि अत्यधिक मात्रा में व्यायाम (जैसे मैराथन और संबंधित प्रशिक्षण) बांझपन का कारण हो सकता है क्योंकि यह महिलाओं में रजोरोध (माहवारी का अभाव) और पुरुषों में कम शुक्राणुओं की संख्या को जन्म दे सकता है।
6. एक स्वस्थ आहार योजना को अपनाना:
यौन स्वास्थ्य में सुधार के लिए उचित आहार आवश्यक है। भरपूर ताजे फल, सब्जियां, साबुत अनाज और फलियां लेने से उर्वरता को बढ़ाने में मदद मिल सकती है। परिष्कृत कार्बोहाइड्रेट, कॉफी, चाय, और कृत्रिम योजक के साथ खाद्य पदार्थ आदि से बचने की भी कोशिश करें।
7. तंग अंडरवियर पहनना बंद करें:
जैसा कि पहले उल्लेख किया गया है, तंग अंडरगैरमेंट जो आपके शरीर के करीब अंडकोष को पकड़ते हैं, वह उनका तापमान बढ़ा सकते हैं और शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और गुणवत्ता को प्रभावित कर सकते हैं।
Melasma is a common skin problem where the skin becomes patchy brown, tan, or there is blue grey facial skin discoloration. It is also known as chloasma or mask of pregnancy. It occurs in women during the reproductive years and occurs rarely in men. It is primarily related to external sun exposure, external hormones like birth control pills and internal hormonal changes seen during pregnancy. Women with Melasma have a history of daily or intermittent sun exposure.
- Symptoms of Melasma: Melasma causes patches of discoloration, which are darker than typical skin colour. It occurs symmetrically with matching marks on both sides of face. It normally appears on the upper cheeks, upper lip, forehead and chin. It can also occur on the other areas of one's body which are often exposed to sun. Skin discoloration is not physically harmful, but it can affect the self-confidence of a person. Darker skinned individuals are more at risk as compared to fair skinned individuals. Melasma is associated with oestrogen and progesterone sensitivity, thus it can be triggered by birth control pills, pregnancy and hormone therapy. In few cases, stress and thyroid disease can also cause Melasma. Women taking hormone replacement therapy during menopause are also at high risk of getting Melasma
- Diagnosis of Melasma: A visual exam of the affected area is sufficient to diagnose Melasma. The doctor will perform the wood's lamp examination that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to look at the skin closely. However, the doctor may perform a biopsy to check for any serious skin conditions.
- Treatment of Melasma: When Melasma is caused by pregnancy or birth control pills, it disappears on its own. One can use creams containing hydroquinone or prescribed topical steroids, which can lighten the tone of the affected areas. Other options include chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion which will remove the upper layers of skin and help lighten dark patches. In cases of severe Melasma, doctor may suggest laser treatments to remove the dark pigment.
It is quite possible that Melasma will clear up with treatment, there are things one must do to not to aggravate the condition and minimize appearance of the discoloration. These include usage of makeup to cover areas of discoloration, wearing sunscreen daily or wearing a hat with wide brim to provide shade to the face. The patients with Melasma are known to be at a lesser risk for Melanoma. Even if Melasma disappears, it can strike back especially if preventive measures regarding exposure to sun are not followed. Resolution with strict sun avoidance and topical bleaching creams can take sufficient time and patients should expect slow, but gradual lightening. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.