Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Raghubansh Singh to be very helpful. Helped a lot
He is very helpful. He understands your problem first and then give best solution. His response time is very fast. Thank you Dr.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?
My face is full of pimples and black spots mainly the nose areas, please suggest me some precautions to avoid them.
I have pimple problems. Mine is oily skin. I have more pimples and pimple marks in my face. Am using ayurveda facewash n cream then also I hav that problem. What is best solution for that?
Hi I am suffering from pimples problem since last 6 month. How to remove pimples as soon as possible. Please help me for that. Please reply me for that.
My age is 22. I have acne problems. I have gone through many prescriptions but I can not get rid off. How to overcome this?
I want my belly flat.. I need to remove all extra fat from my body from my tummy, hips, hands, lags from everywhere.. What diet I should follow? And what type of exercise I need to do?
I want to lose my weight from the tummy, hips and want a body in a perfect shape.. My weight is 66kg now.
The problem of premature ejaculation (PE) is very common among men and one that many men are hesitant to talk about as they feel that it has a direct bearing on their sexual prowess.
Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta (fire) dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation. Even biological and psychological causes can be at the heart of your ejaculation problem.
Reasons you should consider an Ayurvedic treatment for your premature ejaculation issues:
- Ayurveda believes that PE is completely normal and can be treated through natural methods.
- Ayurvedic remedies are suggested accordingly to resolve the imbalance that occurs between Pitta (heat) and Vata (air) doshas before sexual activity.
- Helps in controlling the hyperactivity that the muscles of the penis experience, leading to an increase in sensitivity and early ejaculation.
- Remedies that are suggested restore the harmony of your body's hormones as well as improve your ejaculatory mechanism.
- The natural remedies also help in improving your sex drive.
- The Ayurvedic remedies act as stress busters without causing any side effects.
- Additionally, problems associated with anxiety and stress during sexual activity are effectively dealt with counseling, use of rejuvenating herbs, meditation, and yoga.
There are a number of Herbs used in Ayurveda to enhance sexual potency like Safed Musali, Kaunch, Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Jaiphal, Javitri etc. Using these herbs definitely restores the harmony of the reproductive system ultimately boosting sexual potency and very helpful in managing Premature Ejaculation.
Recommendations on lifestyle and diet are also made like increasing the consumption of foods that cool down your body like butter, milk, almonds and so on; and reducing the intake of foods that aggravate your pitta dosha like spicy and salty foods. Excessive masturbation with unhealthy dietary habits aggravates the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.