Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Veterinarians online in purushottampur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh Kumar DashYour feedback matters!
How can the tumour growing in the Mammary gland of my dog be cured without operation?pls help, as she is 12 yrs old.
I need suggestion for my pet. My pet dog is speech. Age: 1year 8 month. Weight 4 or 5kg. My question is my dog never eat food and not feeling hungry. I force my pet to eat but she just eat half of food of a small bowl. And some time she eat 1 time of a day. And now he getting sick and losing weight everyday. Please help how can I make my dog fell hungry? Is there any medicine or treatment for dog that make her feel hungry? Please suggest me what to do.
Hey please any doctor help me my dog has eaten a frog and he is vomiting. please suggests me any fast treatment.
My pug dog has skin allergy and doctors told that it is a scabies. I have been doing many treatment for some months but its doesnt work so what can i do for my little pug ?
Yesterday my dog attacked a dirty pig and i think my st. Bernard had broken pigs one leg and eaten. Consult me if it is dangerous for my pet or not?
Hello Doctor, My pet name is Candy she is 2 years old, And she is doberman and lab cross. We would like to feed her different taste of foods. Till now we have t feed her any sweet or spicy. And tomorrow it her birthday we would like to serve her some sweet. Could you please advice us what kind of dish good for her . Kindly suggest us shall we feed her sugar free cakes.
Basha The Dog is having tumor at his back thie rarely bleeding ,please suggest a best medication it is from andhra pradesh
Hello doc. We have a Lhasa Apso who is 2 1/2 years old. Now a days he does not eat his food properly. If we put some of our home cooked food he eats happily.How do we stop this. This leads to constipation and at times his poop gets stuck and its very yucky to clean him. Please help
I adopted a 3 months old male Labrador puppy. It is having loose motions now n one episode of vomiting. It is completely vaccinated for first year. I changed its diet from pedigree to home cooked vegetarian food without any spices. What could be the reason?
Hiii, is feeding curd rice good or bad for German Shepherd and how to take care it in summer. Thank you.
I want to know the reason for the death of my dog Bread: Labrador Cross Sex: Bitch Age: 20-03-2004 (12.5 years) Symptoms. stuffy got blind 4 Months ago but it was health. Before 1 months it was very hungry and urinating a lot. And a tumour on the tail and became very thin. Before one day it was health. I fed it with curd Rice, Pedigree Senior and milk (mixed) in the evening and rice in the night. It vomited the pedigree milk with in an hour. Before the dinner. After dinner it vomited 4 times color yellow. And in the morning it around 5 it started shouting with pain and biting her tail. Her two back legs were no working. She was unable to get up She was shouting and biting the tail. Finally when all of them seen them it took rest and kept her tongue out. And was not giving any movement. tongue became all black. I want to know the reason what is a sudden cause for the vomiting and pain and death. Happened 22-08-16.
Sir, We have a rescued Pointerdor female dog. She is a lovely dog but very very nervous the moment she steps out of the house. Please help.
Summer can mean lots of fun outside with your dog. But when the temps soar, take steps to protect your pet. Whether you take him for a walk down the street, a ride in the car, or just out in the yard to play, the heat can be hard on him. Here's how to keep your furry best friend safe.
1. Never leave your dog in the car. No, not even if you think you’ll only be a few minutes. Even when it isn’t that hot outside, the temp can soar inside a closed car. On an 85-degree day, it can reach 102 F within 10 minutes. And that's with a window cracked. After 30 minutes, it could be up to 120. Leave your dog at home, or go places where he can come with you.
2. Keep your house cool. If Fido’s home alone, make sure he can truly chill. Leave the air conditioner on and close the drapes. If you don't have AC, open the windows and turn on a fan. You may want to try a cooling vest or mat to see if they help.
3. Watch when you exercise. Limit when and how much you do when it's hot and humid. Take walks in the cooler part of the day, in the early morning and evening hours. Carry water, too -- enough for both of you.
4. Check the pavement. Before you head out for a walk, touch the pavement. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your dog's paw pads. Walk on the grass and stay off the asphalt. You also might want to try booties for your dog so his paws don’t burn.
5. Offer plenty of water and shade. Don't leave your pooch alone outside for long. And when he is there, make sure he has shade and lots of fresh, cool water. Add ice cubes when you can. Trees are better than doghouses for shade. They let air flow through. Doghouses can trap the heat and make it worse. Think about a kiddie pool or a sprinkler to help your pal cool off in the yard.Make cool treats. Help your canine chill from the inside out. For puppy popsicles, make ice cubes with tasty treats inside. Or fill and freeze a chew toy to make a chilly snack.
6. Keep an eye on the humidity, too. When the air is full of moisture, your dog may not be able to pant enough to cool himself off. That can raise his temperature, which can lead to heatstroke. Stay inside, and limit exercise, too.
7. Take care of at-risk dogs. Be watchful if you have a snub-nosed pet like a pug or bulldog. Their smaller airways make it harder for them to release heat when they pant. It's also easy for old and overweight dogs, or those with heart and breathing problems, to get heatstroke.
8. Groom your pet. If your dog has long hair, get rid of any mats and tangles. It will help keep him cool. Don't shave or clip his coat before you talk to your vet or groomer. The extra fur that keeps him warm in winter may also keep him cool in summer.
9. Watch for signs of overheating. Your dog can't tell you when he doesn't feel well, so keep an eye out for heatstroke, which can have these symptoms: