Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gangawati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek n patilYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old. I have have fiver last 5 days so what's can I do. Natural treatment so I can feel relax.
Hello doctor What is perimenopause syndrome My mom is 48 years old and having irregular periods and severe depression problem She is taking meno powder Please describe in detail about perimenopause syndrome? When it will get cured completely.
My 1 yrs & 11 month child suffering congenital torticollis in right neck please advised any non surgical treatment for recovery. Regards
My husband has pain in his eyes and they are red too. He is suffering from viral. Is there any connection.
Hi. My back shape is too much broad. Due to this I look very bad. What should I do to decrease the level of fats on the back area.
I am very shy person by nature. Even shy to talk with parents and siblings. Unable to talk with people n friends due to shyness. Please suggest good medicine to get rid of shyness.
I am 59 years old. For last 3 yrs. I am suffering from Prostate gland problem, BPH.(if not taken medicine, urination become painful. Although I am on medicines like SILODAL D8, and side by side Ayurvedic, it seems it is giving only temporary relief as far as taking medicines and has no permanent cure. Please advice.
Browsing on the phone before you sleep can potentially cause serious damage to your health. According to studies the side effects can be far reaching and detrimental for your overall health. It can disrupt your sleep and contributes to several complications like heart diseases, obesity, etc.
Following are the bad effects of browsing on the phone before bed:
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night affects your sleeping pattern and deprives your body from the rest it requires. Loss and lack of sleep significantly contributes to various health problems like poor sleep, depression, stroke, cardiovascular problems, obesity etc.
- Staring at a bright screen for a long time before sleeping can slow down the activity of neurons that make you sleepy, thereby, keeping you in a state of wakefulness. Staring at artificial lights suppresses melatonin, the sleep hormone, which affects the sleep wake cycle of your body.
- Browsing on the phone before sleep also takes a toll on your eyes. It can cause serious damage to your eyes if you make a habit out of it. You can see visible signs if you wake up with dark circles in the morning and feel tired and lousy. Looking at brightly lit screen for a long time especially in the dark puts a lot of strain in your eyes and also affects mental health.
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night will make it difficult for you to wake up on time. The light on your cell phone affects your sleep, which can even trigger insomnia. Lack of sleep affects your alertness and concentration level and makes you feel drowsy and exhausted.
Related Tip: "Get better sleep"
How to prevent frequent sprains, fevers and stomach upsets for elders with around 25 -35 years? My colleague got the problems frequently. He was raised in a hygienic environment till now. I would like him to be healthy throughout. Please let me know the better solution.
My mother is 60 years old now. She had a very stressful life. In last 10 years, she had few major health issues. First just after my grandmother passed away she suffered badly from fever (mostly paratyphoid), then she suffered from stone after which was operated and her gall bladder was removed. Then she had a mild stroke, which led to left body paralysis. Then doing physiotherapy she recovered. But her left hand is still bit crippled. Moreover due to family problems (property issues, responsibility issues) she remains very stressed. She also overthinks a lot. Biggest problem is that she has irregular bowel movement which restricts her normal life to only home. Now she is bit having a bit of fear psychosis like. Again problem issues" She has diabetics & high pressure. We keep very concerned about her. She remains very concerned about everyone in the family and takes up every ones responsibility which she can no more bear on her own. Show some remedies to overcome so that she can live a peaceful life.
Dear sir, I have sever allergy from many products like milk perfume I had taken many treatments but it doesn't work. Now I only take cetrizine tab when I feel allergic like screen rashes and swelling in eyes. I want to ask whether cetresin tab harms me if I take it daily.
(1) 30% of my hair is white n my new hairs is also growing 2) I have oily dandruff to which is vry irritating please suggest me something for both my problem please.
My wife is pregnant. Now 4th month is going on. Last mnp was 5th march 2016, edd is 12th dec 2016. From march 5th we are avoiding contact. When I can start contact.
Preconception planning: Be prepared to give your baby the best from the start.