Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gangavathi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
I want to know that do using condoms has any sideeffects do using it gives rashes on the skin do it makes skin dry after use and do it leads to erectile dysfunction. I know it is safe for sex what kind of condoms do I use to avoid the above problems.
I daily read about radiance skin brightening serum, it is for fairness. They promise within 14 days get fairer skin. Is it safe to use? I want to look fair, so I searched a lot on internet, but cannot take any chance. Please advise me about skin fairness treatment.
Mere chehre ka color sawala hai. Aur meri gardan bhi sawali hai mujhe aisi cream bataiye jo mere chehare aur gardan ko gora bana de.
I have suffered with my dull skin It doesn't get charisma And am looks like older but I have only 19 years So please give best suggestion Or give me best home remedy.
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.
How to remove pimples and dots on face can you please say the easier and valuable answer one more thing whitening the skin also.
Dear doctors I have fungal marks at under both arms and below neck from past 20 years there is no itching but it is spreading gradually. Is there any bath soap. I don't want apply ointments. Please help me to come out.
I am 18 years old and my colour is becoming down day by day. Is there any natural way to make glow on my face again?
I am suffering from skin itching problem from last few weeks is this due to atmospheric change or due to some skin disease that I may hv developed please suggest me the remedies for same and precaution that I can take.
Actually I can't sleep properly so I have dark circle and fine lines please suggest something that reduce it and yes please suggest something of sun tan.
My both the leg skin between knee and foot becoming black in color, What may be the reason? What is soriosis? Please Advice me Nandagopai J.
Yesterday I had a clean up at my salon they used a de-tan kit. But after using that I am feeling some itching on my face and some rashes too. I am not getting that why it happened? I washed my face in the evening with dove soap. But the beautician said that you should not have washed your face. Can you please tell me the solution for this?
Doctor I am having heat bubbles on my face will you please suggest a ointment or something else pls rply soon.
I have some doubt's about using betnovate-gm for fairness. Does it cause any problem. My friends are applying in those faces.
Hello Dr. I am 27 year old women and I am suffering from melasma near my cheek bone and I hate it please suggest me how it can be cure.
Flat, grey, brown or black spots, which usually occur on the sun exposed areas of the human skin are called Age spots. They are also termed as senile lentigo, liver spots, solar lentigines or sun spots.
Serious conditions of age spots include:
- A malignant skin cancer condition called melanoma
- A type of skin cancer condition called lentigo maligna
- A non-cancerous skin growth called keratosis.
Noticeable characteristics of age spots that are identifiable include:
- Darkened pigmentation
- Irregularity in border
- Combination in colours
- Size increase over a short period
- Bleeding, itching, redness or tenderness
The procedure for diagnosing is usually performed by dermatologists. If the doctor has any serious concern about the skin, a skin biopsy might be needed which would require the doctor to analyse a small sample of the skin. A local anaesthetic would be applied and a small portion of the skin would be cut away. Examination of the sample would be performed in the lab in order to determine whether there is a possibility of a condition other than solar lentiginosis.
Treatment is not usually required as age spots are harmless. However, for cosmetic purposes, people choose to treat the age spots. Some of the treatments include:
- Prescription of bleaching creams, often coupled with retinoid creams and steroids are used to lighten age spots.
- Dermabrasion is performed using a rotating brush to remove its surface layers and scour the skin. Redness and scabbing might be felt.
- Cryotherapy is performed where liquid nitrogen is used to freeze the skin of the age spot which in turn destroys the dark colour produced by the melanin. There is a possibility of scarring during this procedure.