Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gangavathi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Veerabhadrappa ChiniwalarYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of dark skin and dead skin? And one more question how to get rid of oily and get skin glow?
Hi I'm a male I always think of looking handsome and good looking and look fair and handsome so that girls look at me and I girl comes after me but I feel or get depressed that I'm not good looking and handsome or fair looking please tel me or help me wat should I do or please help me with this.
I have much hair fall and dandruff. Please give me some home remedies for this problem. I have one big scar on my leg its because of small accident and had 22 stitches 2.5 years ago. Its looking bad when I wear shorts so is there any method to remove that scar. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Sir ,I'm chaitanya and my questions is when I'm use new soaps my skin becoming black color and darkish. Please suggest me out come to my original color thank you sir.
I have skin problem as the white heads so give me the solution regarding to my problem also my skin becomes dull due to Sun burn.
Hello sir I am 18 year old. There are many pimples in my face. My skin is very oily. I use many facepakes to avoid acne. But I couldnt relief. So please give me a advice to avoid it?
Pimple are on my face. So my face is darkness and pimple. What to do should I. Please give me answer that my face is clean and fairness.
Mere face pe dark spots h sir, mam please koi ointment ya pills treatment bataye jisse permanent relieve mile.
I have a small white spot on my chest and in summer session it's itching I use so many tubes but can't get a good experience from they.
Dear Dr. My sister whose age is 27 years, in her head there is a small ball which is soft like a balloon filed with water, but there is no any pain, the ball is minimum 2 to 3 years old, shes body is too slim, please suggest me what to do ?
My right front and back shoulder is burned and it is second degree major burn. What should I do to heal and recover my skin. I do not want to get spot on that area and what should I have to eat. And please provide me best medicine to heal and the cream which would be used to get comfort in that area. It is so much paining. I want to recover my skin, like the skin before burning, without any spots. Please provide me procedure to take care.
I have oily skin .for this my face produce execive oil all the time and my face look dull and black. How to make my face and body fair even and clear? How to keep my skin healthy and nice?
My age is 25 years and my face is full with white pimples and also wrinkles under eyes. If possible please suggest me ayurvedic medicine.
I have got irritation and burning on my testis skin and ring type rashes in groin. The skin turned red and is burning and itchy. What should I do. Skin is coming out and cracks can be seen.
Ring worm red2 jesa ho rkha he niche thigh k under me ab fail gya he face pe bhi ho gya half bumb pe bhi ho gya 6 month ho gae dwai b khai cream lgata ho chla jata he mgar fir aa jata h 4-6 din me ja hi nhi rha kya krun?.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.