Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gandhinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha PatelYour feedback matters!
I am a 45 years old male. I have back pain for the past 2 mths but not regularly. Pl, advise. Thank you.
I have anxiety more I feel I am suffering from severe heart beat, hand pain, numbenssdoctor have done complete health check up whether I have any problem e very thing was normal how to remove my anxiety.
Sir my age is 22 Sir I am suffered with knee pain. It increase in cold time. And in left knee it is very painful please give me some suggestions.
I am having pain in my right knee since last 6 months. I consult Dr. For few time but didn't came to cure. I think it started in jan 2015 when I used to exercise a lot. I have done mri of it had tablets of calchill g. Which reduce pain for few time after having it. But didn't cure it. Please help.
Hello sir I am getting backpain onthe right side while walking and sitting please tell me a remedy for that.
I have more pains of legs I. E. Only below the n Knee. I am going walking daily for 45 min to 1hr in morning.
I am suffering from back pain and I can not able to sit me right leg is giving problem in walking and I jump and run too.
I am suffering from high pain at upper side of my buttock around tail bone area. I was at my company training where I used to be in sitting position for very long. And once did cycling in gym, I not a continuous gym attendee. I belief this has happened because of this. But slightly worried to miss guide regarding reason of pain. Two years back I did my hammeriods operation with ayurvedic way as I faced huge pain. There was no till las week where o got this issue. Pain.Its same as if you have been operated and your stitches are paining. I have bad pain epically when sitting. .then it lower down. I showed this to doctor who did this ayurvedic operation he said nothing related to files or other type. Can any one can help to find the possibility of pain how I can cure it as early as possible.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.