Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gandhinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parth Patel
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parth PatelYour feedback matters!
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this numerous number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, my periods are never on time. This they're 18 days late. Last month it was 15 days late. What should I do to come them regularly?
Mam meri shadi ko 30 month ho chuke h. Abhi koi bachcha nhi h. Aur mujhe thyriod b ho gya h. Toh pregnency mei koi prblm ho sakti h kya.
Hello, ladki bhi standing position me thi or Main bhi during sex, aur maine apna sperm baahar gira diya tha aur ladki ko 7 din pehle period aaye the to wo kya pregnant ho sakti hai?
Hello doc. I started my periods from 12th August afternoon n it will be over by 16aug. I want to delay my periods for next month as v have some pooja for 5 days from 13th Sept to 17th Sept. So as suggested by doc I started regestrone 5 mg from 4th day of my period that is today so till wen I should continue to take this tablet n den wen will I again get my period. I have also inserted copper t November 2017. Plzz advise.
Dear sir /Madam my wife has problem of dry vagina and she dont like sex more so please suggest me good medicine for my wife.
Hello doctor I am trying to conceive at last 6 months. I will take higest 200 tablets at last month. If I had all pregnancy symptoms. My period is normal at 28 days. Last 2 months my periods is late at 1 week. My doctor said at my follicular study normal the egg size is 2.1×2.1. But this month I don't have any treatment I don't know about my follicle size this month. I miss my period at 2 days this month still in have no pregnancy symptoms and pms. I have white discharge at any time. My body temperature is high. This month I will not take any medicines. My periods left on last month 4th April 2017. How could I recognize I am pregnant or not. Now I will travel or not. Please help me to answer this question mam.
What is the difference between pcod and bilateral borderline pcod I did a scan report by last they have mentioned a impression as retroverted uterus and bilateral borderline pcod kindly explain.
Indigestion can happen anytime due to wrong food habits or even due to wrong eating lifestyle. Indigestion brings in pain and discomfort that makes it difficult for you to do anything comfortably. Normally, indigestion issues may go away over a certain period of time, but if it stays for a longer time such as days and weeks, it can lead to much bigger problems such as constipation and ulcer.
Often there are instant medicines to treat indigestion but if you wish to get treated in a natural way, then natural remedies are best. Again these natural remedies may take much time to effect and in this case, treating with homeopathic medicine is the best option.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is the best homeopathic medicine for a number of stomach related issues such as heartburn due to gastric, constipation and indigestion. Often such issues do take place after the consumption of spicy food or alcohol and in this case trying this medicine can be the best option. It is most effective when you are feeling heavy on your stomach but even after the passage of your stool you are not getting the feel of comfort.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is another medicine that can be used in treating gastric related problems that can happen after consumption of fatty or junk food items such as pastries, patties, and others. Often problems of loose stool that is accompanied by slight chilliness are treated with the medicine Pulsatilla. Often during such a problem, the patient does not feel thirsty, even after not drinking water for a long time.
- Arsenic Album: If you are got indigestion and gastric problem due to food poisoning, then this is the best medicine that you can go for. Patients who suffer from gastric issues due to food poisoning will also have symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain accompanies with loose stool. Also, there is a burning sensation in the stomach and the situation increases to worsen on eating or drinking anything.
- Lycopodium: Often after eating of high starchy food, you may get a feeling of the heavy stomach. You may get burps that bring a burning sensation in your throat. Even after a few hours of eating the starchy food, you may feel the discomfort and upon eating only a few bites you may feel full in your stomach. This again happens due to indigestion and is a common thing. Lycopodium is the best medicine for such issue.
- Carbo Veg: It is not necessary that indigestion will only affect your stomach. Also, there are cases when you may get trouble pain at other parts of the body such as head due to gastric or indigestion. The medicine Carbo Veg helps in treating the gastric issues, bulging of the stomach and ultimately the pain in the head.
There are many other homeopathic medicines also apart from these such as Bryonia Alba, Ipecac, China and Colocynth that are also effective in cases of indigestion. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!