Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in mahemdabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikunj Ladani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nikunj LadaniYour feedback matters!
Sir my hair is very long ang good but some hair white. So I think ganja hoo jau. So sir that is good decision? Or going hone ke baad white baal naa aye kuch tips btao. I take proper and healthy diet also take juice and dairy product. Tell me powerful solutions.
I am 16 years male and I am suffering from psychosis where my symptoms are like loss of feelings ,lack of thoughts, imagination,interest, concentration ,lack of focus. I am taking medication for 1 year and but no response .I am thinking to take ect treatment or should I take tms treatment .for psychosis is it correct to have ect or tms please say me?
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Fitness info - funny workouts to fit physique
In recent years as lot of new workouts come about spinning cross fit mma zumba and other interesting fitness regimes have replaced running on the treadmill and lifting weights. Working out today not only become more fashionable but a whole lot more fun. To avoid boring in doing the same exercise routine daily, following few can be tried are
A. Boxing : This reduces stress with punching bag and take a step forward and get mentally and physically fit with boxing.
B. Wall climbing : It is a full body workout which requires extreme focus determination and dedication which in turn reduces fear of heights
C. Aerial silks : This requires strength as well as grace which takes upper body strength to the next level and also makes more flexible besides it is of fun hanging mid air.
D. Acro yoga : Iis a form of partner yoga which combines acrobatics and yoga, as one person is at the base and one is on top whom the other balances. It is a great mind body workout, which teaches connection communication and trust.
E. Slacklining : It is when balancing on a loosely tied rope and start walking on it while the rope is held not too high from the ground and working the way to jumps and flips. And doing this in open space or green park in the thick of nature which is really the best way to get healthy.