Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gandhinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh Kumar KapadiaYour feedback matters!
Hi I use lenses. But my eyes becomes dry. Which eye drop I should use. N for how many hours I should apply lenses.
Hi doctor, my age is 23 years and I am doing PG in computer science. From last 3 years I have problem with my writing. At the time of writing notes in class or at the time of writing exams I am not able to write properly. I feel scared, I am not able to make grip on my pen, start sweating. My preparations for exam always 100% but in exams my mind get totally blank. In my high school day there only thing that I love was writing but now the scenario is totally different. I have always been in fear of regarding my writing. Please help me.
I am 26 year old. I used to masturbate since I was 18. Initially I can get erection within few seconds of thinking about sex. And, I can masturbate in regular intervals for 1 - 2 times in a day. I know its bad for me. That's the reason my penis looking small and loose and how can I improve my sperm quality, count and penis size and laziness because due to masturbation I fell laziness and memory problem please prescribe medicine as soon as possible. Thanks.
I am from Lucknow but live in Delhi since 23 days. My body has some rashes and suffering from the itching in penis and testes portion what should I Do?
I had been suffering with migraine since 10 years but now pain is shifting from one side to another side. What to control it.
Its my period time n I am having pain in my tummy consistently and its 5! days now of periods whenever I removes sanitary napkin pain ……sort of stops whats the reason?
Hello sir, I have lost my 50% hair within 3 years. Please help is there any medicine or oil to regenerate my lost hairs. Suggest me.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.