Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gandhinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milan JakhariaYour feedback matters!
I am an 28 year old man and I am facing pimples and hair fall problem I have tried many doctors so far so suggest me.
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old and weigh approximately 73 kgs. I want to reduce my weight to 50 KGS. please could you help me with a diet chart. And suggest me whether taking medicines for weight loss is harmful to the normal working of the body.
I am suffering from lack if confidence .I am putting my self inferior to others I do not know why I have this fear please help me.
Hello i am 38 year old married female my question is last few month I dont like sex me please say or help how to increase my sex interest.
I am 23 old male Mere underwear area me dad (ring warm) hua hai main approximate 2 year se pareshan hu kafi medicine v liya but proper sahi ni ho rha hai (relapse) ho bar bar ho rha hai. So please advise my disease.
I'm 24 years old, lst night again nightfall happened to me, it's very irritated me. I want to take relief from this problem, please help me how could I stop this. After this, there is lots of pain in my penis upper part, help me. May I clear all hairs around my penis?
Last night when I went to sleep that time my hands were normal but in morning I woke up my right and left both arms had red rashes like peoples have beaten me I don't know what's happening in night? please give me the suggestion.
My uric acid is 7 and having joint pains and on standing I will get back pain heavily even cervical pain too. After lumber traction more than 10 time still pain my age is 51 weight 85 ht 6,9.
Just wanted to know I want to grow my face beard m from dehradun m not getting full beard which I want please suggest me anything that can help me safely to grow beard without any side effects. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
I am 26 year old boy. My weight is 62 but still looking like very thin person. Please give me suggestions for healthy look. I want to weight gain to 75kg and above and I also want to look like a little bit faty. Please suggest me what to do?
I am 29 years old, I am taking treatment for thyriod and pcod, can you please suggest me the home remedy for hair growth ?
Does excessive discharge of sperm by masturbation cause any affect to health. I. E weakness of body, thin body etc.
I am suffering headache every time travel in a non ac bus. If it is ac bus, then no problem, what may be the reason?
Sir, I am 49 years old and suffering from both knee joint pain since last two years now right hand ankle is very painful.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.