Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Gandhinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khooshbu Bhavsar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khooshbu BhavsarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering form stomach problem form many days. When I take medicine for few hours it is in control but after few hours it is back again. Its really painful for me. Please advice .
I am 27 years old. I have sleepless problem. So I upseted totally mindness. And mind depression. Mental I am not well. Please help me.
Due to lot of masturbation my sperm comes out within minutes it is a problem for my life how can I over come it.
I am having pain in both the legs especially if I stand or walk from 6 month. I took gemcal for 3 months but I didn't find much relief. Is it safe to take calcirol sachet and gemcal. When and how should I take them.
I am suffering from wheat allergy 3 years. Many reasons in my life. I fell I think I doing suicide. Because my whole life is stressful from childhood. I am 23 year old. I leave my home from 2 years ago. because I am very ill. I live in relatives. I fully tired up. My health and my career is fully finished. I totally tired up. I am very poor. But I do not want any work. I am very upset. My brain fully tired. I study in psychology. But my health problem I give up. 2 year but any doctor can not solve my problem. All doctors tell me tests is clear. But I have eat problem, panic disorder problem, aanger problem. How its solve all problem.
I have pulp polyp. Went to a dentist. She said that its in my molar (deciduous tooth) she said that its my milk tooth and the permanent tooth did not came even when I am 19 now. So that's why I have problem of pulp polyp in my tooth. She said that I will have to pull out that teeth and to fill tha gap I should get braces. Is the reason by this doctor justified?
Hi I'm Vino My age is 23 Now, I have a lot of white hairs and I'm tried many nature treatment but it doesn't work So please tell me how can I reduce that white hairs?
My ears are paining nowadays while using headphones. What happened? Whether I was affected by ear ache or any other serious infection?
I am 31 years old n have a 5 years old son. During pregnancy I developed stretch marks on my tummy n under the arms. Though they are harmless n have faded away a bit but they appear really bad. I want to get rid of them n have also tried one or two creams for it. But unfortunately no special results. Is there any other method e.g laser or any other cosmetic treatment which is safe n promising. What would you advise?
I did sex last night on 6 pm with my gf used one condom for two time continuously sperm came outside the condom now I have dout sperm enter inside her or not can she take ipill? So how work this pill on dout situation?
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear Doctor, i am 25 year old, 163cm height & 49kg weight. Slim body still looks like 18 to 20 yr old. From past 3years there is no increase in weight, I tried to increase weight in d way of taking more food, protein based fruits but there is no changes. Plz advice me the best & better way to gain weight I want to br little fat body. Thx
I am consuming alcohol every night, you can say that I am a alcoholic addict only at night session, I have to get rid from that, what are the solutions ?
From 3 Year I am suffering from hair fall and now a days I have only few hairs on my head. I will not to get back of my lost hair. Is it possible in the Ayurveda?
I have been having a small lump under the skin in my back just below my waist on the left side for about an year now. It is small and moves when touched. There is no pain though. I am just concerned that can it be symptoms of cancerous tumor? What type of a doctor should I visit. Your help is highly appreciated.
Dental problems can be very painful and take the smile off your face completely. Those who have experienced sensitivity would vouch for it. It just will not allow you to enjoy the hot coffee or a favourite sweet or a cold smoothie. The pain that shoots down the tooth after any of these would leave the person shuddering.
The tooth has 3 layers, from the outside in these are the enamel, the dentin and the pulp. The outermost enamel is mineralized and the hardest structure in the body. The next layer, dentin, has fine tubules and when the enamel is worn off exposing the dentin, sensitivity sets in. The enamel is thinner in some portions of the tooth like the neck and the roots, therefore sensitivity onset is quicker in these areas.
Some of the common reasons for sensitivity are listed below:
- Tooth decay: As caries progresses from enamel to dentin, sensitivity sets in, especially to hot and cold foods.
- Wear and tear: Excessive brushing of teeth can lead to wearing of teeth, especially near the neck areas, leading to loss of enamel and resulting in sensitivity.
- Dental damage: Chipped or broken tooth can lead to sensitivity.
- Gingival disease: This leads to loss of gum cover over the tooth, leading to exposure of dentin and therefore sensitivity.
- Bruxism: Clenching of teeth, common in people with high levels of stress, can lead to enamel wearing and subsequent sensitivity.
- Dental treatment: Some dental procedures like scaling, crowns, root planing, and some fillings can cause transient sensitivity.
- Highly acidic food items: Citrus fruits, tomatoes, tea, etc. can lead to tooth sensitivity.
- Bleaching agents: Most tooth whitening agents result in sensitive teeth.
- Excessive use of mouthwash: The mouth rinses contain high amount of alcohol which can also lead to tooth sensitivity.
Management: As with all health conditions, the first step in management is to identify the problem. Whether it is dental decay or recent dental treatment, food habits or tooth whitening agents, the cause needs to be identified and then treatment begun accordingly.
- For lost enamel, be it decay or damage, the tooth again needs to be restored to its original form to cover the dentinal tubules and reduce sensitivity.
- For habits, be it food related or bruxism, in addition to treating the tooth, the habit per se needs to be addressed to prevent recurrence.
- For associated dental products like whitening agents or mouth rinses, talk to a dentist to switch to a less harmful product.
- De-sensitizing pastes are also available that can be used on a regular basis to reduce the problem.
Tooth sensitivity is annoying but there are ways to manage it effectively.