Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dentists online in Gandhinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harshit Patel
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harshit PatelYour feedback matters!
What I have to do? I have bad smel from my mouth. I regularly brush, one time daily. Is it the sign for some kind of dangerous deasese? Pls suggest me to do what is good to be done.
I have black gum near the teeth since years I used many toothpaste but I dont get any proper result. Help me.
I am a 31 old male. For the last couple of years I am having bad breath. I dont' know the reason why. When I wake up in the morning the bad breath smells very strong but after brushing my teeth it goes away then I take my breakfast at 8 am in the morning then everything seems fine for 2-3 hours but after start working in office near about 11 am it comes back again and stay untill I am having supper I am afraid to talk with my friends these days because of my strong bad breath. Please help me to diagnose this.
I have bad breath problem. I have tried two time brush, tongue clean, listerine mouthwash but problem is persist. Kindly advice.
I am 23 year old male, I have mouth blister/ulcer inside my cheek for over a week now. It is very inflammatory.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.