Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gandhinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I got a little jerk in ligaments of left shoulder and it has swollen. It's been 10 days it's still swollen. But pain has reduced to 50%/. What should I do to reduce inflammation.
My mom is having pain in her shoulder. She consulted many doctors. But her pain still persists. She is a diabetic patient. Her shoulder pain is there for the last 6 months. She is using some belt in her shoulder which gets heat. Kindly help my mother to get rid of this pain.
After taking vitamin d injection I am having severe pain in that leg. Dr. Says it is not due to injection it is sciatica pain.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.
If someone 24 is experiencing chest pain, rib pain, and arm pain more after being prescribed Trazodone, Hydroxyzine, and Citalopram should they let it go if it's the second day noticing these symptoms. I'm also feeling quite a lot of jaw pain and have throughout the day. My heartbeat upon getting up was fast but now is normal.
I am a 45 year female and have cervical disc prolapse in c4-c5 and lumbar disc prolapse in l4-l5-si. I am also suffering from hypertension and sometimes hyperglycemia. What should I do to improve my condition. I am taking medication for bp. I also suffer from acid reflux and constipation.
I am 24 years old male suffering with lateral pelvic tilt after undergoing broken femur surgery 7 years back. I tend to aggressively use my right leg resulting in above said condition. My right knee is rotated towards right and torso tilted towards right. Any fix for this?
My mother having severe back pain since so many years. and also having sleep problem. Due to improper sleep she is become aggressive. Please suggest some treatment.
I injured my leg 30 days ago and now m unable to give pressure on my leg joint, nothing is there in xray kindly suggest.
I am suffering from severe lower back pain from last 5 months. The pain starts when I sit for 5 minutes.
Low back pain treatment NYCThere are many different causes of lower back pain. Pain in the lower back can be due to repetitive stress on back muscles and joints from poor posture or certain activities, or as the result of more chronic conditions such as arthritis. Back pain can affect children, adults, and seniors.
The various musculoskeletal conditions associated with low back pain are:
Diagnosing the exact cause of low back pain requires careful attention to the soft tissue structures of the pelvis and lower back, as well as the quality of the movement of the lower and upper extremities.
We will carefully assess your condition by performing a variety of orthopedic tests, functional evaluations, postural assessments, ergonomic evaluations, and thorough soft tissue explorations to determine the exact source of your pain. As needed, diagnostic imaging will also be used.
After we address your initial lower back inflammation, we will restore normal musculoskeletal function through spinal manipulation and a variety of soft tissue technique such as Active Release Technique®, Graston Technique®, Fascial Manipulation, Trigger Point Therapy, and Transverse Friction Massage. Rehabilitative and strengthening exercises will be integrated, as well.