Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gandhinagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhaskar Thakkar
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, Last week my wife slips down on wet floor. She has strained the back part of the thigh and it has developed a blood clotted patch of say 4 inch diameter. It is paining her. There is no swelling as such but a discomfort is there. We are doing light massage with hot mustard oil and healthy. ALSO WE ARE SPRAYING A DEEP HEAT ON IT. Kindly advise what to do for getting a relief from pain while walking. It is something like rupture at soft part of the thigh back.
My wife is 26 year old and having regular problem with body ache and back ache is regular 4 day from a week and low blood pressure. She had normal sugar level. She get emotional in very short time. Kindly give us any type of solution.
I am 23 year old and I have pain in the right part of my body. Like in right hand ,leg back and neck. Is doing exercises like surya namaskar is beneficial.
I am 20 years old. I have pain in body and yellowish eyes. I have suffering from these from 7 days. I have headache from 2 days. I have suffered from typhoid in last year December month. So please give solution.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.