Doctor in Krishna Homoeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Krishna Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Diabetes is a state where the body suffers from lack of energy due to poor metabolic state. This is construed as depression in many patients as they already feel lethargic and subdued. The fatigued state of body in diabetes can be alleviated by exercise which raises endorphins - substances which are released in the body especially by exercise - providing us the necessary elation so much necessary for our recovery
Managing diabetes may make a person feel alone and set apart from their friends and family due to the number of dietary restrictions they need to follow. Additionally, if the person has trouble controlling their blood sugar level, it may make him frustrated and anxious. Over time, these negative emotions can build up into depression.
Depression can make a person lose his sense of purpose and can make regular tasks feel like too much to handle. Thus, a depressed person may stop taking care of himself. The lack of energy can lead to a loss of appetite or unhealthy snacking. This can trigger fluctuations in blood sugar levels that worsen diabetes.
Thus, depression and diabetes have a cyclic relationship. The good news is that these two diseases can be treated together and managing one of these diseases can have a positive effect on the other as well.
Here are a few ways to treat diabetes and depression:
- Regular Exercise: Regular exercise is very beneficial towards treating, both depression and diabetes. Exercise helps regulate blood sugar levels and hence can help control diabetes. It also helps in reducing excess weight, which can enhance your self image and make you feel happier. Simultaneously, it also releases endorphins or the 'feel good' brain chemical. This can help alleviate depression symptoms.
- A Balanced Diet: A balanced diet is essential for good health and can help manage, both these disorders. Along with a balanced diet, there is also a need to abstain from snacking between meals. Reducing the amount of sugar in your meals helps stabilize blood sugar level and control fluctuations. Stable blood sugar level keep a person from becoming increasingly anxious and can thus prevent depression.
- Restful Sleep: A good night's sleep can treat, both diabetes and depression. If you have proper sleep, you will awake feeling refreshed and energetic. This positive energy balances the negativity of depression, lowers the urge to snack and helps in stabilizing blood sugar level.
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy or in particular cognitive behavioral therapyhas been proven beneficial towards treating depression. This in turn gives a person the motivation needed to manage his diabetes as well.
Adjustment disorder does not refer to a single disorder but rather is a group of disorders. It can affect children and adults of all ages. In most cases, it may be caused by a stressful event such as the loss of a loved one, major life changes, illnesses, relationship issues, financial trouble o moving to a new place. In the case of children and teenagers, it may also be triggered by arguments in the family, problems at school or sexual anxiety.
There are six types of adjustment disorders:
- Adjustment disorder with depression: In such cases, people tend to be sad and feel hopeless. The may cry without reason and no longer enjoy activities they once enjoyed.
- Adjustment disorder with anxiety: Symptoms of this type of adjustment disorder include feeling anxious or worried without reason, problems with concentration and feeling constantly overwhelmed. In the case of children, it is usually associated with separation from their parents.
- Adjustment disorder with depression and anxiety: In such cases, the person experiences symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Adjustment disorder with behavioural issues: This may be characterized by reckless behaviour such as picking fights in school, missing school or work, vandalizing property, stealing or reckless driving.
- Adjustment disorder with disturbed conduct and emotions: In such cases, the person may show signs of behavioural disturbances, anxiety and depression.
- Unspecified Adjustment Disorder: Cases of adjustment disorder that do not fall into any of the above categories are classified as an unspecified adjustment disorder.
The good news is that adjustment disorder can be treated. To be diagnosed with this condition, the person must meet one of the below criteria.
- He should have been experiencing behavioural or psychological symptoms associated with an identifiable stressor and a time frame of 3 months.
- He should have been exposed to more stress than normal in relation to the stressor.
- He should have shown improvement in behaviour within 6 months of the stressor being removed
- The symptoms should not be caused by any other disorder
Treatment given for this condition is a combination of medication and psychological therapy. Medication is typically provided to reduce the effect of symptoms being experienced. Therapy helps the patient understand his or her problem and helps them cope emotionally. This may be in the form of one on one session, family therapy, group therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, interpersonal psychotherapy or crisis intervention. In the long term, building a strong network of supportive friends and family can help prevent adjustment disorders.
Sex life can get pretty monotonous and listless after a point of time, especially in a faithful and long marriage. Pent up sexual frustration is never healthy for the longevity of any marriage, and they must be given proper release. Fulfilling sexual fantasies is a good way to spice up your sex life because they help you channel all that you deem sexually attractive and through role playing or through sex toys, you can regain the lost libido.
Here are some of the techniques you can resort to conjure your sexual fantasies :
- Be adventurous
Sex in kitchen or bathroom has proven to be rougher and hence more adventurous than in the bedroom. Travelling to an exotic place and romantic hotels also yield similar results because psychologically it transports you to a different setting.
- Try role playing
Role playing and bondage claim has been proven to help a lot of people get over their lack luster sex lives. This requires you to make an effort and be imaginative while thinking of roles to play that would entice your partner and get you in the mood as well. Dressing up is a common starting point for role playing games. While the submissive-dominant dynamic has statistically been the most effective, don't be afraid to try out new weird stuff. Sexual preferences vary from one person to another.
- Sex toys
Sex toys can take the edge off in the building up of sexual tension. There are an innumerable number of sex toys available in the market for both men and women. Simple blindfolds, handcuffs and feather whips can induce a new spark in your dull sex life.
- Communicate more
Be frank with your partner about your sexual fantasies and encourage him/her to open up about theirs too. During intercourse, be vocal about what you want to be done to you. For example, if you both are foodies, eating off of each other's body can be a huge enhancement factor.
- Try unconventional ways
Reading erotic fiction and even watching erotic films together can also help connect your sexual fantasy with reality. Wearing sexy lingerie or stripping can work for a lot of people too.
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growths. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the rays of the sun. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
1. Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
2. Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
3. High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
4. Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
5. Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
6. Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer.
Menopause is characterized by the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Early menopause usually starts between the ages of 40 and 45. Untimely menopause begins significantly earlier, before the age of 40. Nevertheless, premature or early menopause is not that common with only about one percent of the women going through early menopause before the age of 40.
The signs and symptoms of early menopause are like the usual menopause. Some basic side effects include:
- Irregular periods (amenorrhea)
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood shifts
- Mental fogginess
- Diminished sex drive
Your specialist will suggest a treatment depending on your individual circumstances. Some common ways to deal with premature or early menopause are as follows:
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Supplements containing estrogen and progestin can help and replace some of your reproductive hormones in the body that can no longer make it all alone. They are frequently taken until the normal period of menopause (around 50) to help avoid bone loss. This treatment is not suggested for all ladies since it expands the danger of:
Supplemental Calcium and Vitamin D
Supplementary calcium and vitamin D can help in preventing osteoporosis in case you are not getting enough of these supplements from your normal diet. Women between ages 19 to 50 need to consume 1,000 milligrams of calcium for each day through food or supplements. Ladies over age 51 need to consume 1,200 milligrams for each day. A prescribed day-to-day measure of vitamin D has not yet been built up. For grown-up females, most specialists prescribe 600 to 800 global units through food or supplements. One should get a prescription from a doctor before ingesting the medication.
Other strategies to deal with Infertility
A few ladies with untimely menopause can at present get pregnant with no treatment. Ladies who want to have children, however, tend to become infertile after early or untimely menopause, need to consider in-vitro treatment, fertilization or even adoption.
Numerous ladies discover that having a conversation with a therapist can be supportive to adapt to their anxiety. It helps them release their pent up emotions and gives the clarity and satisfaction about their problems. Talk therapies like cognitive behavioral therapy are always beneficial since they help in addressing the symptoms and side effects that a woman may be going through emotionally when it comes to early menopause.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
1. Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
2. Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
3. Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
1. The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
2. Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis my cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
4. Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
5. Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people a low back ache can be quite a pain. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger to the back ache and has no side effects. Intrigued; take a look at these ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain.
Cut out on spices
We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus lesser back aches.
Warm your body
According to ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
Bishop's weed seed tea
Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.
While sex is an important part of an adult’s life, it may also come with a number of problems for certain people. Sexual addiction is a problem faced by many and includes a wide range of behavioural patterns when it comes to sex and excessive indulgence in the same. This condition may impact the life of an individual in a significant and even debilitating manner. While many people may confuse this with mere addiction to porn, this is not true. Let us find out more.
Types of Sexual Addiction: There are a number of ways in which sexual addiction may be characterised. As mentioned above, it does not merely include addiction to pornography or any other aspect of sex. It may include an addiction of one or multiple aspects, which include pornography as well. The various forms of sexual addiction include pornography addiction, addiction to fantasy or masturbation, addiction to sadistic behaviour, addition to prostitution, and other excess sexual activities and pursuits like exhibitionism.
Symptoms and Signs: There are a number of physical and emotional symptoms and signs of this condition. The patients suffering from this condition may end up isolating or alienating their partners, which is one of the most common giveaways of this condition. They may also go from one relationship to another in no time at all, with multiple partners in many cases. Also, they will not really have healthy relationships with their partners because of their fantasy based perceptions when it comes to sex. The physical symptoms of this condition include falling prey to venereal diseases and infections on a frequent basis, as well as the exposure to unwanted pregnancy in at least 70% of the cases, as per many medical reports. Anxiety, depression and substance abuse are also some of the common outcomes of this kind of addiction.
Treatment: Sexual addiction and sexual dependency can be treated by first of all treating the physical manifestations of this condition and its symptoms like infections and other ailments. This will be done with the help of medication in most cases. Further, the patient will be put through CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy as well as other forms of sex therapy so that the evaluator or psychologist may find the root cause behind the condition.
This kind of therapy usually follows the route of exhaustive discussions in which the patient will be asked to talk about his or her emotions and problems. These will then be used in order to reprogram the attitude and thinking of the patient. In such cases, the patient will also be encouraged to invest time and effort in the emotional side of a committed relationship so that the dependency on sex may reduce.
Allergic rhinitis is also known as hay fever. This is a seasonal cold allergy condition that comes with many symptoms like reddening and watering of eyes, blocked and runny nose, flu, headaches and many others. The causes of hay fever include exposure to dust, nettle, pollen, pet hair and even pollution. While most doctors prescribe anti allergies to deal with this problem, it can also be cured and treated with the help of alternative treatments.
Let us find out about six such treatments:
1. Chinese Medicine: Traditional Chinese Medicine is also known as TCM, and it usually works by incorporating eight essential herbs along with massages, acupuncture and dietary tweaks in order to create a basis for treatment. These methods aim at creating a more congenial environment within the body of the patient so that the patient is more equipped to deal with the problem causing allergens that come in from the environment outside.
2. Acupuncture and Acupressure: This is also a Chinese form of treatment that aims at redistributing the Qi or Chi, which is the life giving energy within us. With the help of this needle based treatment, the various points in the body are activated so that the Chi quotient is more favourable and fights these allergens and symptoms with greater gusto.
3. Ayurveda: This is an ancient life science that originated India. With the use of herbs, condiments and spices in one's everyday life, Ayurveda brings in other methods of treatment including Yogic postures and poses, dietary changes, massages and more in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis. The problem of hay fever or allergic rhinitis may be cured with the use of seven herbs including piper nigrum, terminalia bellerica, piper longum, and others which can help in soothing the symptoms and creating resistance towards the allergens in the long run. Along with this, Jal Neti can also be practised so as to clear the nasal tracts and airways. One should also avoid food that is cold and can give rise to an aggravation of the dosha in question.
4. Ointment: The use of herbal allergy absorbing creams and ointments can also help in averting the onset of conditions like allergic rhinitis. These ointments or creams may contain long chain hydrocarbons which can get absorbed into the nasal mucosa.It can be applied three times in a day.
5. Capsaicin: Extracted from red peppers, this wonder ingredient can help in desensitising the nerve fibres in thenasal tract which create hyperresponsiveness of the nose. In this way, this ingredient can curb the allergic reaction.
6. Gavyamrut Grut: Gavyamrut Grut is made by mixing pure cow ghee with certain herbs. It should be used as nasal drops and is a very effective and time tested remedy for allergic rhinitis.
As a part of the treatment, one must also take care to avoid allergens that cause the allergic rhinitis.