Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in gandhidham. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaivat MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello doc am Srinivas. I have been on antidepressants sertraline 25 mg/day zipam .25 mg day/night and baclof 20 mg/night. These tablets are due to alcoholism, I've been sober for 5 months and on medication for 1 month. As it has caused me anxiety and panic attacks. My doc recently prescribed Qutan 25 mg/night. I've read a lot about it and am scared to take it. Is it safe?
Sir, I am 29 years, my husband died before 4 months, I have two kids, I am so disturbed, I cant forget him, so can I speak to him through the way of hipnatism, please I request you to reply for me.
I am 34 years old female I feel so depressed nowadays and not able to come out from the situations sometimes makes me feel and draw back feeling that I can't do anything in my life and unfit to live.
I am 39 years n I had cardiac arest about one and half year ago. I am fine now but need to know how smoking can affect me. Does it thickens blood?
From last few days I am very depressed from my work and it is effecting on body and my health. Please suggest me to this issue.
As I m taking stalopam 12.5 for depression low mood at morning cn I take at night as I feel dizzy all the day also cn I take lenzopam wih it. Means both together at night. As I hv taken many antidepressants I hv lost my libido very or some time erectile with no pressure. Pls sugest me the medicine. No other problem pls do help.
Hello doctor, I am from kolkata. Age is 26. I have too much anxiety problems. N nervousness. I also have stammering problem since 8 years. Whenever I am going to talk, I got the anxiety problem.
Hi. I am a engineering student. Since last 2 yr. I had been in relationship with a girl. We both are in true love and decide to marry but suddenly what happened she started to ignore me and now we are no more with each other. After that I always thought of her every single second and can not able to concentrate on my studies. Please help me.
Anxiety is a disorder where the body is in a state of alertness as a result of a stressful situation. It is an inbuilt mechanism, which can result from stress, threat or pressure. Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues, reason why you should try to minimize your anxiety levels.
Here are 5 reasons to get rid of anxiety:
1. High blood pressure - Spikes in blood pressure occur during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
2. Stomach problems - Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
3. Weight gain - Binge eating during periods of anxiety can cause weight gain in affected people. A study reported that stressed out women processed fat and sugar in a different manner than usual, thereby leading to an increase in weight. Weight gain can give rise to other complications like diabetes and high blood pressure.
4. Disorders of the respiratory system - People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
5. Depression - Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
6. Any obvious reason: Anxiety can occur sometime without any obvious reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.