Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in gandhidham. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaivat MehtaYour feedback matters!
I'm in a depression that I'm being single. How to come out of this depression. What are its effects to my health.
Sir mujhe ocd ke lakshan h khub medicine li. Is ke kaaran raat me thik se neend nahi aati, tarah tarah ke vaham hote h. Raat me sote samay vichar chalte rehte h. Baate mind me apne aap chalti h. Subah uthta hun to lagta h soya hi nahi please kuch advise dijiye. Thanks.
Hello, I am 31 Male, married 6 months back. Life is going well in each aspect. According to my partners view, she get complete satisfaction with most of intercourse within bed. As it is going well, still I have some doubts and concerns about my sex life to make it more enjoyable and happy (If you satisfied and happy in bed, you are satisfied and happy in your life, that what I think) My query are as follows - 1. One important concern is about organ size. I feel that my organ size in small as compare to average. Although a good size can be have a minimal role in satisfaction, still it is thing everyone wishes. So, how can I increase size of organ ? 2. After a single intercourse, I felt very sleepy. What is solution for this ? 3. How to increase duration ? I am IT professional and drinks smoke occasionally. I hope you could help me with above queries.
I am 47 years of age. I am taking 200 mg*i.e 2*tablets eltroxin and had hashimtos thyroid after my delivery in 2000. Last month my tsh was 4.02 but total cholesterol was 225*and fasting sugar was 109. How can I reduce my cholesterol.
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.