Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Gaius. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 26. I am suffering from bronchitis. I have tried so many medicines. But it always jumps back. Please help me with proper solution.
Now my mother has cough and cold, throat infection and long-term dust allergies please tell me complete prescription.
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
Boost your immunity naturally by including following foods...
1) Citrus foods: Citrus like oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes are an excellent source of vitamin C which helps maintain the body’s defence against bacterial infections.
2) Turmeric: Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, detoxifying and amazing for digestive health.
3) Papaya: Papaya is beneficial for those with digestive problems.
4) Ginger: Ginger has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It helps to boost immune function and combat cellular damage.
5) Garlic:Garlic is also an immune system warrior, protecting the body from infections and illness
6) Pineapple: Pineapple helps in protein digestion which allows your body to utilize immune boosting amino acids effectively.
7) Proteins: Protein nourish your immune system, repair the body and assist recovery.
8) Wheat grass:Wheat grass Juice help support liver and immune function by boosting the liver’s ability to flush out toxins.
9) Berries: Berries help promote healthy tissues and organs. So by including the above foods in your daily diet you start getting improvement in your health.
Eat healthy..Stay healthy...
How to take carom seeds with Jaggery to overcome asthma. Is it to be just eaten or it has to be boiled in water, strain and taken. Please advise.
In Aug 2016 I have taken 5 dose of rabies injection. Then after in Oct my dog again injured me. Then I have taken 3 dose of injection but yesterday on 7 march 2017my dog again. Beat me so. Can I take more injection. Or not. Over dose can be a side effects and my dog is not vaccinated.
Asthma is controllable and not curable, as it is due to chronic inflammation of air tubes which lead to hyper responsiveness of airways to external factors. It may go into remission. Use of laba and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer in most cases is able to control symptoms of asthma that is wheeze, chest tightness, cough and breathlessness. Once the symptoms are under control, then patient can take maintenance dose of ICS by inhalation with spacer to keep the inflammation in the airways under control. Avoid tigers of asthma like extreme of temperature change, dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.