Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Gaius. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm a 21 year old male, I suffer form chest congestion form time to time, my doctor had prescribed me a mild inhaler (the type used by asthma patients) because it would help . But I I had no luck finding it in any drug store . Eventually I misplaced the prescription and I do not remember the name/type of inhaler it was . Could you possibly tell me what inhaler I should use for this purposes? Thank you.
I have been bitten by a street dog on 2nd august 2016. I have been getting anti rabies vaccines which is a 5 shots dose. Only the last dose which is a booster is left. Am I safe ? Can I kiss my husband ? Am I now safe in my sex life ?
My father age 68 years old suffering frm asthma last 8 years n take medicine formonide 400 thru pump. He had also suffering from spondylosis cervical n nowadays feeling nausea chakkar. Pls advise medicine for cervical spondylosis.
Hi. I am 46 years old male. Whenever I wake up in morning I sneeze a lot and have running nose. I, most of the times, found my nostrils blocked. I have to use otrivin for relief. While climbing stairs or walking, for instance, carrying my daughter, I am not able to breath properly so Doctor has diagnosed that I have asthma and I have to take rotacap 400 capsule almost daily. What do you suggest. Thanks in advance.
I am 41 years old. Weight 45kgs height 5ft 3inches. Suffering from asthma for last 10 years. I have to take budamate inhaler 2 puffs once a day. For few months I always feel weak, sometimes feel need to lay on bed but I have to travel approx 5 hours a day to go and come back from my office. Use to sleep for average 6 hours a day. Sometimes feel mild shivering and chest pain too. Sometimes feel nausea. Please advice me.
I am 29 years old male. My body is average, how can I improve my body weight & how can I improve immunity? What exercise is better in between swimming & gym?
I am prone to Allergy .Whenever I encountered with dust I start sneezing and in turn rhinitis start and it's very irritating. I am outdoor job. For last six months problem have increased. Sometimes I continuously sneeze for 10 times. My nasal remain blocks every time. There is also irritation in my nostrils. Kindly suggest what to do?
Lupus is an autoimmune system disease in which the body's immune system gets hyperactive and attacks the normal and healthy tissue. It is a chronic illness. Individuals with lupus may encounter episodes of a flare up when symptoms show up, and episodes of remission when the side effects are under control. During a lupus flare up one may experience side effects such as weariness, exhaustion, weight reduction, fever, and iron deficiency. Flares and remissions can happen at any time, all of a sudden.
Some of the cautioning signs of a flare are as follows:
- Weakness and fatigue
- High fever
- Increased pain
- Development of a rash or worsening of one
- Disturbed stomach
- A migraine or wooziness
Some of the ways through which one can reduce lupus flare-ups are as follows
- Figure out how to perceive the signs of a flare up and talk to your specialist regarding them.
- Keep up your physical well-being. Make sure to visit your specialist frequently, regardless of the fact that you are feeling fine. Plan customary dental, eye, and gynecological exams.
- Get enough rest. Be adaptable with your timetable of day-by-day exercises.
- Attempt to limit your anxiety and stress. Since this might be difficult to do now and again, think about creating a method of managing stress. Build up an emotionally supportive network that includes your family, companions, medicinal or nursing experts, group associations, and care groups.
- Participate in an activity or a project to help you keep up physical wellness and decrease stress.
- Have a solid and healthy eating routine.
- Limit your exposure to the sun and different sources of bright light, for example, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
- Notify your specialist immediately regarding any damage, ailment, or infection in case you do not feel well.
- Delay elective surgery (dental surgery and teeth pulling) until your lupus is under control or going away.
- Lupus may bring about issues for a pregnant woman and her child. Thus, women with lupus need to be careful while planning any pregnancy. Try not to quit using conception prevention until you have talked about the likelihood of pregnancy with your specialist and he or she has verified that you are perfectly healthy to get pregnant.
- Talk to your specialist before you quit taking any recommended medicines.
- Check with your specialist or attendant before taking any over-the-counter prescriptions.
- Be cautious while attempting any over-the-counter medications for your skin or scalp. In case there is any redness, rash, raised areas, itching or irritation, do not use the medicine.
- Know that specific physician recommended medications might trigger a flare. up Likewise, tell your lupus specialist or doctor if any new prescriptions have been recommended for you.
- Make sure to check with your lupus specialist before accepting any vaccination. Routine injections, including those for season's flu virus and pneumonia, are an essential piece of keeping up your well-being, and you need to get them if your specialist confirms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.