Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gadchiroli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Gedam
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra GedamYour feedback matters!
If I see my chin area in sun I can see hairs present on chin area that is beard But it is not becoming thick or thick black hairs are not coming out I am applying jojoba oil to make those hairs thick So please suggest me to get thick hairs with the help of home remedies.
I have pimples on my forehead . Some marks are also preset . So I want a quick and homemade treatment for these . So please help me.
Hi doctor, I have gained weight from these past 10 months, anyone can easily notice my weight gain all are telling me it seems like you have gained weight. nowadays I was also got a feeling of weight gain. It can be shown in my face and in my belly. I want reduce my weight please suggest me some diets and solution to reduce my weight? I have also loosing I'm in a feel that I'm losing hair because of my sudden weight gain? Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Half of my beard is turn to white. Can any medicine reverse it to black. Premature hair greying? Age 26.
I am suffering from scabies skin infection below waste now the infection has spread to my private part it is very itchy and my 4 member also got this problem due to skin contact kindly guide me.
I am 23 year old. I have some skin problem. I am having dandruff full scalp. And that type of dandruff or skin patches on my chin and behind.
I want to remove hair above my vagina. Can I use Cosmo silky or Annie French? Will it cause reaction. Or will my skin turn black?
I am 15 years old, I have marks, black heads and little amount of pimples on my face. What cream I should use to solve these problems. please help me.
Dermal fillers also known as injectable facial fillers are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin. With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features. Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Reyslatine, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a facelift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.