Doctor in dermashine
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for dermashineYour feedback matters!
Food is important for the health and growth of your hair as well, like every other body part. The only difference is that you have to supply the food to the hair follicles before the hair strand grows since once it grows out it is nothing but a dead cell and nothing can make the hair thicker or straighter or healthier. But a healthy diet can keep the hair follicles nourished and the scalp healthy thus preventing hair fall and other various ailments that cause hair fall.
Just like your skin, your hair shows damage through dieting too. Just that the skin shows immediately and the hair to show the extent of damage would take longer. But nevertheless, a crash dieting or an unhealthy lifestyle would surely take a toll on your hair too along with your skin. There are other reasons for unhealthy hair too like smoking excessively, drinking excessively, keeping your hair unclean and so on. But maintaining a healthy diet throughout would help in combating these much more effectively than any cosmetic products ever can.
There are many food items that help in healthy hair growth. Taking just any food that is regarded as healthy will not help. You would have to know exactly what the ingredients are that are the building block of healthy hair and in which food items you would get these ingredients. You have to then include these food items into your daily diet plan. For instance, protein is the most important ingredient that aids in healthy hair growth. The reason is that the hair strand is mostly made of protein and hence a protein-rich diet would ensure that your hair stand is strong such that it does not break easily.
A healthy scalp is necessary for healthy hair too and for a healthy scalp, you would need a diet rich in iron, vitamin E and some essential minerals like copper, selenium and magnesium. Vitamin D is also important. You would get Vitamin D through the sunlight but remember that too much sunlight can damage the hair instead of supplying it with vitamin D. For protein, minerals and vitamin E, you should take ample amounts of fishes like salmon, eggs, lean beef; vegetables like spinach as well as lentils too.
It is important though that you consult a good doctor first before taking all the above-mentioned food items at once. Your doctor can plan out a balanced diet for you.
Losing strands of hair can be rather unpleasant and at the same time very embarrassing too. There are many people who find strands of hair in their bathroom drain or even on their pillows after a night’s sleep. If you too happen to fall into that category of people, you need not be alarmed although the situation might be alarming.
Most of the time, it is just the normal shedding of hair although you might feel otherwise. Any average individual loses about 100 strands of hair every day and that is quite natural. The shed hair is replaced by the new growth of hair and the cycle starts over again. But if you happen to notice that there is excessive hair fall happening every day, it’s high time to look for professional intervention or for solutions that will help you in averting the alopecia or premature baldness of hair.
Alopecia or baldness can affect any person, irrespective of the gender and age. It is not always determined by the genes but there are several other causes behind baldness. The most common cause of alopecia is the pattern baldness or the androgenetic alopecia. It can either be hereditary or it can also be caused because of a higher level of androgens. If you are a male, you might notice an M shaped thinning of the hair, and if you are a female, the hair can thin down from the front and the central scalp.
If you notice a bald spot on the scalp, it might be caused by the alopecia areata. When you suffer from this condition, the immune system of your body produces such antibodies that fight off the harmful microorganisms begin to damage the hair follicles instead thereby leading to hair loss in small patches of baldness.
It is important to know and learn about the causes of hair loss since only when you are aware of your condition will you be able to get proper guidance from a hair specialist or a dermatologist so as to get appropriately treated for the same. There are several options to prevent the loss of hair like consuming oral medication and applying topical medication, or you can also opt to undergo certain surgical procedures like the hair transplantation, laser hair therapy or the hair replacement and weaving.
Thus even if you have thinning hair, you can always choose technology to fight hair loss and get back your original appearance.
Platelet-rich plasma or PRP is a concentration of platelet-rich plasma protein that is extracted from a patient's own blood. PRP is a clear, yellow fluid that has an increased concentration of growth factors than regular blood; therefore, it is used to encourage healing and growth and is often referred to as liquid gold.
PRP for hair loss is a minimally invasive, highly effective procedure meant for anyone concerned with a receding hairline or hair loss both men and women, as well as younger and older patients can benefit from this procedure.
PRP can also be used to rejuvenate the skin when used in conjunction with a procedure called micro needling. Medical-grade micro needling is a great way to improve complexion, fine lines, texture, coloration, and acne scars.
This procedure is particularly popular for its minimal downtime and camera-ready skin results.
Ayurveda also believes that wrong diet and lifestyle are two main causes of skin diseases. For instance, following a diet or lifestyle that is against the season or nature of a person, results in the creation of imbalances in bodily energies, thereby contaminating body tissues resulting in skin disease. Skin is the biggest organ of the human body, constituting of seven layers. Unlike what many of us think, skin is not merely peripheral but stretches itself to deeper levels in the body. Hence, Ayurveda believes that skin diseases have deep-rooted causes. Most skin diseases are rooted deeply in various tissues, and ‘dhatus’ like fat, blood, muscles etc.
Common skin diseases and its characteristics:
Some major skin diseases are: Itching, Erythroderma, Psoriasis, Urticaria, Eczema, Blisters, Angioedema, Metastatic skin carcinoma, Widespread blistering, Photosensitivity, Acne, Scabies, Pressure sore, and Vitiligo.
- Itching (Pruritus) – provokes a desire to scratch, sometimes accompanied by a scaly rash, and is a common symptom of primary skin diseases and underlying medical disorders.
- Erythroderma – Eczema, drug eruptions, psoriasis, lichen planus may all rarely progress to erythroderma, which presents itself with or without scaling on all of the body surfaces.
- Urticaria – This is also known as Nettle Rash or Hives, characterized by itchy or burning swellings, occurring throughout or anywhere in the body and lasting less than 24 hours.
- Photosensitivity – Sunlight is the main cause of several skin diseases, due to exposure from UV radiation and visible light. Face, particularly nose and cheeks or area under the chin, hands, are usually light-exposed sites subjected to photosensitivity.
- Eczema – Presents itself with symptoms like redness and swelling, ill-defined margin and papules, blisters, vesicles, cracking or scaling.
- Psoriasis – is a non-infectious inflammatory disease of the skin, presenting with defined erythematous plaques with large adherent silvery scales. It is believed to be due to an excessive division of cells in basal layers, and is well-treated in Ayurveda.
- Vitiligo (Leucorderma) – This disorder is due to little or no melanin in the skin, and is an acquired condition, with depigmented patches developing often in the wrists, knees, neck and around the body orifices. Psoriasis is believed to be due to emotional stress that poisons internal system, manifesting in the form of rashes and skin problems in the body’s surface. Ayurveda believes that Urticaria is largely caused by allergies, whether external or internal, while Eczema is caused by major aggravation in kapha, which coincides with more minor unsettlements in vata and pitta.
Causes of skin disease:
According to Ayurveda Skin diseases may manifest when a person indulges in one or more of the below listed reasons:
- Intake of incompatible food combinations such as milk with fish.
- Consumption of excessive amounts of drinks which are unctuous and heavy to digest.
- Suppression of the urge to vomit or other natural urges.
- Physical exercise or wandering in excessive heat after eating a heavy meal.
- Haphazard intake of foods with hot and cold properties.
- Use of cold water immediately after exposure to scorching sun heat, exertion or exposure to frightening situations.
- Intake of excess food, uncooked food and eating before the complete digestion of the previous meal.
- Improper administration of Ayurvedic detox therapies.
- Excessive intake of foods made from freshly harvested grains, curd, fish, salt and sour substances.
- Excessive intake of black gram, radish, pastry, sesame seeds and jaggery.
- Performance of sexual activity while suffering from indigestion.
- Sleeping during the daytime.
- Insulting people and engaging in sinful acts.
Although skin diseases are caused due to imbalances of the doshas, the prime dosha involved here is Pitta, which symbolizes heat or fire.
Apart from that, allergies, over-exposure to hot conditions, mental stress, genetic disorders and fatigue are also common. Diabetes is also a major cause of skin disorders, as the excess sugar in the body is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, which multiply rapidly using the skin cells.
Acne scars are caused when a pimple or cyst is popped and broken leaving a layer of damaged skin behind. Acne (pimples) are caused by the excess oil, dead skin, and bacteria blocking the skin pores causing it to swell.
Causes of Acne(pimples):
Acne and acne scars can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Hormonal imbalance during or after the onset of puberty
- Medicines that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids
- Oil and greasy food items and those rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne.
In some cases, dairy products can worsen the condition. Simple tips to prevent scarring Wrong use of cosmetics which are comedogenic (clog pores)
Acne scars can be categorized into three types:
- Ice Pick scars which are small but have deep pits.
- Boxcar scars have sharp edges, these can be shallow or deep
- Rolling scar have a wavy look as they are wide and shallow.
Some superficial acne scars fade with time to a very small extent. However, in case of majority deep scars the stigma remains for lifetime
Tips to Prevent Acne scars
- Reduce ocurrence of acne breakouts (pimples)
- Don’t pick or squeeze pimples or acne as they can get inflamed. This inflammation can cause the bacteria to go further into the skin which would result in deeper scars.
- Do not use of harsh cosmetic products as some products can increase the risk of acne and scarring.
- Non-comedogenic, non-toxic, paraben-free, products free from irritants, synthetic dyes and colours should be used.
- Getting enough sleep is important and necessary for the body to produce collagen which is a protein necessary for skin elasticity. Sleep also helps the body and skin to repair itself.
Treatment of Acne Scars
Acne scars can be treated to regain your smooth skin and confidence back. After accessing your scars a good dermatologist can suggest a proper treatment plan that suits your condition. Most of these treatments can be performed as an outpatient procedure. Some of them are:
- Fractional Microneedle Radiofrequency: This treatment delivers radiofrequency energy to deeper layer of skin and stimulates repair and formation of new collagen in the dermis. The procedure has minimum downtime and is safe for all skin types and colours. It is very effective to treat acne scars.
- Laser Skin resurfacing: Where the damaged skin is removed to help new skin to grow. The damaged skin can be removed by the use of a laser. However, it has a downtime after treatment.
- Fillers: In this procedure, the doctor would inject a filler such as a collagen or fat into the damaged area. This helps the skin to become smooth.
- Dermaroller: Also known as micro-needling, is a procedure where tiny needles are rolled over the skin to stimulate collagen to grow.
A skin doctor or dermatologist would help you choose the right treatment plan depending on the type of your skin and severity of acne scars
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.
Alopecia is a medical condition in which the immune system of a person's body attacks the hair follicles resulting in hair loss in a patchy manner. Damage sustained by the hair follicles is not usually permanent. Experts do not know the exact reason to why this condition is prevalent or under which circumstances the immune system attacks the hair follicles. Alopecia is commonly prevalent amongst people under the age of twenty but adults in some cases can also be affected. It can occur in both men and women.
What happens in Alopecia?
If a person is suffering from Alopecia, then he or she will experience clumps of hair falling out, which leads to smooth hairless patches. This can happen due to the following reasons
1. The person has a family history of such a condition
2. The person suffers from an autoimmune disease.
3. Person is prone to allergies.
4. Person experiences extensive hair loss.
Alopecia can be diagnosed with the help of the person's family history and a physical examination performed by the physician or medical specialist. If a cursory physical examination remains inconclusive, the specialist may recommend you for a hair analysis for further study or a blood test to check for hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
In most cases as a person suffering from alopecia regrows hair, he/she does not opt for any medical assistance. They use hairpieces, hair products or certain styling techniques in the interim period. However the most common treatment for alopecia is multiple injections of corticosteroids applied to the scalp about 1 cm apart in an interval of 4 to 6 weeks. Another method of re-growing hair is by opting for contact immunotherapy in which a medicine is applied on the scalp once a week. This triggers an allergic reaction which irritates the skin the scalp area and makes it red and scaly. Hair growth is seen in three months since beginning of the treatment. Side effects of contact immunotherapy include severe rash and swollen lymph nodes.
Dr. I am suffering from itching too much in nights at my private part surroundings .red spots in round shape on my thighs. Consulted many skin specialist .they suggested terblecipe tablet and onabet ointment .which is giving temporary relief .please suggest me correct medicine to get rid off these painful itching .thanks.
गुड़हल के फूल का वैज्ञानिक नाम रोजा साइनेसिस है. गुड़हल के फूल में कई तरह के पोषक तत्व जैसे कि फाइबर वसा कैल्शियम विटामिन सी आयरन आदि भरपूर मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं. इसलिए गुड़हल का फूल हमें कई बीमारियों से निजात दिलाता है. गुड़हल का फूल हमारे यहां धार्मिक रुप से काफी महत्वपूर्ण है. हिन्दू परम्पराओं में विभिन्न प्रकार के पूजा अनुष्ठानों में उड़हुल का फूल का इस्तेमाल किया जाता है.लेकिन आज हम इस लेख में उड़हुल के लाभ के बारे में जानेंगे. तो आइए इस लेख के माध्यम से हम गुड़हल के फूल के फायदे को जानें.
बालों के लिए गुड़हल के फूल के फायदे-
यदि आप अपने बालों को सुंदर और स्वस्थ रखना चाहते हैं तो गुड़हल का फूल एक बेहतर विकल्प हो सकता है. उड़हुल के ताजे फूलों को पीसकर बालों पर लगया जा सकता है. इसके अलावा यदि आप चेहरे पर हुए मुंहासे से परेशान हैं तो इसके लिए लाल गुडहल की पत्तियों को पानी में उबाल कर पीस लें। अब इस पेस्ट में शहद को मिला कर त्वचा पर लगाएं. यह आपको मुहांसे से राहत प्रदान करता है. गुड़हल के फूल का प्रयोग हम बालों की कई समस्याओं के लिए भी कर सकते हैं. गुड़हल की पत्तियों को जैतून के पत्तों के साथ मिलाकर बने पेस्ट को 10 से 15 मिनट के लिए सिर पर लगाकर रखें इसके बाद इसे गुगुने पानी से धो लें. इससे आपके बाल घने दिखाई देने लगेंगे. इसके अलावा गुड़हल की पत्तियों को पीसकर इसमें नारियल तेल मिलाकर थोड़ा गर्म कर लें. अब इस तेल को अपने सिर पर मालिश करने के लिए प्रयोग करें. इससे आपके बालों में चमक और मजबूती आती है. बालों लिए गुड़हल के फूल का प्रयोग हम बालों की कई समस्याओं के लिए भी कर सकते हैं. गुड़हल के पत्तों और फूलों से बना पेस्ट प्राकृतिक कंडिशनर का काम करता है.
गुड़हल के फूल के अन्य फायदे भी हैं-
गुड़हल के फूल की कुछ प्रजातियों बहुत सुंदर और आकर्षक होते है. इसलिए कुछ प्रजातियों को उड़हुल के सुंदरता और आकर्षक होने के कारण लगाया जाता है. आपको जानकार हैरानी होगी कि नींबू, पुदीना आदि की तरह के औषधीय गुण गुड़हल में भी मौजूद होते हैं। इसलिए इसकी चाय भी हमारे सेहत के लिए अच्छी मानी जाती है. गुड़हल के कई प्रजातियों में से एक प्रजाति ‘कनाफ’ का इस्तेमाल कागज निर्मित करने के लिए भी किया जाता है. इसके अलावा एक अन्य प्रजाति ‘रोज़ैल’ का इस्तेमाल मुख्य रूप से कैरिबियाई देशों में सब्जी, चाय और जैम बनाने में भी किया जाता रहा है. गुड़हल के फूलों को हमलोग देवी और गणेश जी की पूजा में अर्पण करने के लिए भी किया जाता है. इनके फूलों में त्वचा को मुलायम बनाने के साथ-साथ आर्तवजनक, फफूंदनाशक, और प्रशीतक जैसे गुणों की भी मौजूदगी होती है।
कई कीट प्रजातियों के लार्वा इसका इस्तेमाल भोजन के रूप में भी करते हैं। इसके फूलों और पत्तियों को पीस कर इसका लेप सर पर लगाने से बाल झड़ने और रूसी की समस्याओं से कारगर तरीके से निपटा जा सकता है। यही नहीं इसका इस्तेमाल केश तेल बनने के लिए भी किया जाता है। इसका प्रयोग केश तेल बनाने में भी किया जाता है. गुड़हल के फूल को परंपरागत हवाई महिलायें अपने कान के पीछे से टिका कर पहनने के लिए भी करती हैं। ये बहुत रोचक बात है क्योंकि इस संकेत का अर्थ ये होता है कि वो महिला अविवाहित है और वो विवाह के लिए उपलब्ध है.
* गुड़हल के फूलों का इस्तेमाल बालों को आकर्षक और स्वस्थ रखने के लिए भी किया जा सकता है. गुड़हल के फूलों को पानी में उबाल कर बाल धोने से हेयर फॉल की समस्या दूर हो जाती है. यह एक तरह का आयुर्वेदिक उपचार है.
* गुड़हल की 10 ग्राम पत्तियों को मेहंदी और नींबू के रस में मिलाकर बालों की जड़ों से सिरे तक अच्छे से लगाएं. इस विधि से बालों के डैंड्रफ खत्म हो जाती है.
* इसका उपयोग कॉस्मेटिक में भी किया जाता है. भारत में गुड़हल की पत्तियों और फूलों से हर्बल आईशैडो बनती है.
* गुड़हल का फूल शरीर की सूजन के साथ-साथ खुजली तथा जलन जैसी समस्याओं से भी राहत देता है. गुड़हल के फूल की ताजी पत्तियों को अच्छी तरह पीस कर सूजन तथा जलन वाली जगह पर लगाएं, कुछ ही मिनटों में समस्या दूर हो जाएगी.
* बच्चों के लिए हर्बल शैम्पू बनाने में भी इसका उपयोग होता है, क्योंकि यह माइल्ड होता है.
* गुड़हल के फूल और पत्तों का उपयोग त्वचा से झुर्रियां दूर करने में भी किया जाता है.