Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Lakshmeshwar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudharshan B Basti
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudharshan B BastiYour feedback matters!
Lemon juice for acne scars - take a fresh lemon and squeeze out its juice. Apply this juice directly on your scars with fibger tips or cotti. Leave it for 10 mins and wash it off with water. Do this once a day for two to three weeks if you want you can add honey, almond oil plus milk also.
Honey for acne scars -- honey along with acne helps in treating acne scars. Apply honey on the scars and leave it overnight wash in the morning. You can also add oatmeal witg honey.
Aloe vera - wonderful herb in treating not only scars but also swollen skio. Apply it on your scars twice daily to resuts in few days it can also help s in glowing, fair skin.
Olive oil most skin friendly oil. Give massage to your face gentlly.
Tea tree oil.
I am sixty two years old and am quite active. I am using hair dye black rose since last 20 years and find no problem. Last year once I changed it to other dye just once and my face color was become black and I stopped it then. How I can recover my skin color of the face. I am still using black rose mehendi dye. Please suggest.
Black mole are to much on the face skin and she is of 30th age please suggest some medicine aur cream.
Hairfall is a common concern of both men and women, especially after they reach their thirties. Receding hairline in men and thinning hair in women are common traits, and this happens due to multiple reasons like hormones, lifestyle, diet, stress, other health conditions, etc. In Ayurveda, there are some great remedies for this problem, which are side-effect free. They are as follows:
- According to Ayurveda, aloe vera has deep use preventing for hair fall. It helps in hair regrowth and also in reducing hair fall. Aloe vera juice is widely available in pharmacies and other general stores. Make a mixture of one-third cup aloe vera juice and some cumin. Apply it 2 to 3 times in a day for 90 days to see the results.
- One of the most potent herbs, which helps highly in hair fall control is Bhringaraaj. It can be taken internally as well as applied externally. Bhringaraaja oil can be applied on the scalp. A paste of the tree’s leaves can also be applied and left over for some time before rinsing it off. Another mix made with 5 tsps. of dried Bhringaraaja and some warm water is cooled and applied on the scalp for strengthening the hair follicles.
- Indian gooseberry, also referred to as amla, forms a key ingredient in Ayurvedic hair fall treatments. It’s rich in minerals, antioxidants and vitamin C hence, it is used in hair tonics to fight dandruff and reduce hair fall. A pack made of amla powder, henna powder, brahmi powder and yoghurt, when applied on hair, helps to strengthen follicles. Keep the mixture for 1 or 2 hours and then wash it off. After 20 minutes of using the pack, another mix of amla juice and lemon juice can be applied, kept for a few minutes and rinsed off.
- Brahmi has many uses in Ayurveda for memory boosting, concentration improvement and hair fall reduction. You can massage your scalp with Brahmi oil every day for strengthening hair roots. A pack of the oil with curd can be used for the same reason. Also a mix of this oil and lemon juice can be regularly applied and rinsed off.
- Ritha is a small and round fruit, which has a nut inside and is great for hair strengthening, shine and reducing hair fall. It offers a chemical-free hair cleansing method, and has no side effects. Remove the outer cover of the fruit to take out nuts, crush them, and then dip about 10 nuts in half a litre of water. Keep this overnight. Next day strain the water and use it to wash your hair.
By following these five remedies, you may get brilliant results in reducing hair fall.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!