Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Firozpur Cantt. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Piyush Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am habituated of masturbation badly which is disturbing my mind & health. Please suggest me to get rid of masturbation as soon as possible. I want to stop doing masturbation but unable to control my desire to do that.
My treatment is going for lasik. So before lasik there is barrage laser. This tym it was 2 time before 20 days. So I want to know that should I go for trip for water park, so should I can go in water or take any precaution for.
My bmi is good but when look at my full body my thighs will look fat when compared to whole body is there any way to refuse them.
Hi doctor this s related to a Psychiatrist as well as a Nutritionist. I'm 95 kg +. Left my college 6 months back. No touch with frnd also. Sitting at home. Pressure and scoldings by frnds. Don feel like going to gym also. I'm depressed. please help me to come out of it and reduce my weight.
She is tubercular pt. Medicine is continue of it last 5 months. Now last 15 dys. Severe pain in Both knees and problems to stand walk. Consult of her family doctor bt not profit. please help. Thanks.
I had a problem of acne at my face. I had taken different medicine have gone through with MDA, chemical peel, derma rolar, had lot of medicines, now i have no acne but having problem of pigmentation on my face,my complexion has also become dull. What should i do now Age-30, Male
I am suffering from hair fall and I consulted my doctor so he said to have a PRP and give me some lotions (MINOKEM F, Racine) and tablets (finacet l). I want to know that how much the medicines and PRP is effective. And could I recover my hairs on my head where there is no sign of roots anymore but once there were hairs?
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!