Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Firozabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra BabuYour feedback matters!
How to remove pores from face .doctor along with that tell me what shall I do if I have acne on my face.
I'm 19 years old girl. Applying serum on my hair once a week after shampoo. Is it good for my hair. Will it damage my hair.
I'm a 23 year old. I get constant sneezes. J have tried many things, but somehow my sneezing will not stop. Is operation the final option? Do you think sinus is the problem?
Sir today morning when I got I found little bit blood traces in sputum I dont have cough and that was I guess it came from nose area to mouth little blood traces was there and I am a smoker since 2 years please tell me is it any cancer symptoms and this came only one 1 time after that I checked sputum no blood was present please help me.
I'm a male 27 years. 5 ft 7in but only weigh 45kgs. Also experience rapid hair loss. Suggest suitable tests to diagnose the problem.
I am 24 years old and had an issue with scars on face due acne and black heads for 3 years and I tried using aloe vera gel and almond oil but not got any relief. So can you suggest me how to reduce scars permanently.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face and I used some creams that cannot work on my face so please give any solution to this.
My friend had gone through operation of circumcision. He was unable to pull back his gorskin from childhood. Six month ago operation was done. After that he feel some weak erections, reduced sperm quantity, less pleasure during ejaculation. What could be the reasons. How they can be treated.
I am 26 year male. When I goes to outside in the afternoon my head che will get started why this will happen?
I am loss my hair very quickly I am use all kind of shampoo but no work I want perfect solution to stop my hair loss so give me how I atop this.
Hello I am 27 year old, I used to get pimples on my things and after that it leaves marks on my things every week one new pimple and than mark what should I do to remove this marks and there is some marks on my leg also due to in growth hair after waxing marks left. What to do.
I am very skinny person so I recently join the gym so what should be my diet to gain the weight and muscles?
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.