Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ferozepur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Raman BajajYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of one diseases in our that I suffer every month in a fever and then come out it after 5 days every month.
I am suffering from fever since five days. I took paracetamol tab & temperature is fine now but I fear now but I fear i'll fall I'll again. I didn't go under any test's could you pls suggest?
Hi I have stomach problems every time gas problem I have taken medicine livocon syrup so that time no problem and some time I have not talked medicine so very hard pain please give me medicine name and advise Thanks.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Hii my self Hamid and I really feel embarrassed when I see towards my penis my penis size is not so good some time it feels me anger so what should you do for increase penis size? Please suggest.
I am 19 year old and having JUVENILE MYOCLONIC EPILEPSY. I went to a neurologist. I had EEG test and doctor prescribed VALPARIN CHRONO 200 tablets twice a day. And said there will be life long treatment because it can be controlled but can't be cured. Also my any of my family member or relative don't have any neurological issue. I am first to have a disorder like this. Doctor said it might be due to weakness. I am underweight and too weak since childhood.
My son has cough and running nose. I have given him nebulisation. Is there anything else I should do? he is 18 months old now.
Hi Doctor, I am 22 years old "Hindu" boy I am addicted to masturbating and now my penis has became loose and more sensitive consequently I ejaculate in some seconds. So, can I circumcise my penis? If yes thn how much? Full or half?
My sneezing does not stop and my nose keeps flowing. Please help! I have a headache too! The temperature is 4 degree Celsius here?
I am suffering from pain in testicles for 3 days. And also facing some stomach problems. Please guide me.
My mom's age is 54 and she is suffering from sciatic nerve pain problem since 2 years. She has taken therapy and still having medicine medicine but not recovery. Before that she was taking medicine from bangur neurology hospital in kolkata. Please suggest.
Hello doctor please help me I want increase my dick size, give me some useful medicine or something else please help me current dick size 4,5 I think I want 8 ich dick size.
Hello doctor I hav both P.E and E.D due to frequent masturbations previously, now is there any cure for that? What should I do? home are welcomed.
For people recovering from a back surgery, constipation is quite common and causes discomfort or pain. There are several aspects of a back surgery which may lead to constipation. They include anaesthesia, changes in diet, stress and the use of some pain relieving medicines.
- The symptoms of constipation are:
- Pain and bloating in the abdomen.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Hard stools and the inability of bowel movement.
Ways to prevent constipation:
Here are several simple ways by which you can prevent or minimize pain or discomfort due to constipation after a back surgery.
- You should increase your daily activities as early as possible after a back surgery. You should walk regularly.
- You must reduce the use of narcotic medicines and use only what is needed for controlling pain. Narcotic medicines slow bowel movement and cause constipation. Use non-narcotic pain relieving medicines to prevent constipation.
- You can use fiber laxatives, stool softeners or combination products after a back surgery to prevent constipation.
- Drinking a lot of water and non caffeinated fluids is very important. You should also have apple cider juice and prune juice, which are effective natural laxatives.
- You should eat natural fiber-rich food for intestinal stimulation. These include whole grains, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables. It is best to avoid cheese, meat and processed food. Instead of large meals, you must have frequent, small meals throughout the day.
Medicines for constipation:
Non prescription medicines can be taken for preventing or treating constipation after a back surgery.
Here is a list of some effective medicines that relieve constipation:
- Bulk fiber laxatives, which add bulk to stool and encourage water to stay in the colon. These medicines need up to three days to show effect.
- Stool softeners or emollient laxatives help in softening stool by making fluids mix with them.
- Stimulant laxatives take action by stimulation of bowel contractions for moving stool out. They are effective and start working very quickly.
- Combination laxatives perform the functions of laxatives and stool softeners together.
- Suppositories also perform the dual function of stool softening and acting as laxatives. The colon gets contracted, and stool is pushed out and as the stool gets softer, it can pass easily.
- Enemas perform the function of bowel movement stimulation. Liquids are injected into the rectum, up into the colon. This stimulates the colon, and stool is passed.
Constipation occurs commonly in patients after undergoing a back surgery. This may cause utter discomfort and pain. You should take proper precautions and remedies in case of constipation after a back surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.