Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Fazilka and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjeet NirolaYour feedback matters!
I have small tonsil in my mouth. Is it life threatening. Or it get cured by medicine. Means without any surgery.
Sir I am suffering from sinusitis and I always suffer from sneezing and nose pain. so, what should I do sir.?
My father has heavy snoring problem causing embarrassment while traveling. He is 50 and 5' 6" height. Weighting 68 kgs. It is hereditary problem. Is there any medicine to cure it. He is healthy & fit man with no illness and diseases.
I have been suffering from sore throat since last 3 months. Visited an ent specialist and was prescribed to take antibiotics. I even did blood test for allergy. (TIGE) and it was quite high (576.3) and it should be less than 158. I am taking medicine for it also. I did ct scan also (CTPM limited)(CT Scan of PNS). The reports states the following. DNS as described with mucosa hypertrophy and edema of the right inferior and middle turbinates and similar hypertrophy of the posterior aspect of the left inferior turbinate. Mild inflammatory mucosa thickening along the floors of both maxillary, frontal and left sphenoid sinuses and suggestive of mild sinusitis. Subtle inflammatory soft tissue and secretions in few of the right posterior ethmoidal air cells. Extension of pneumatization of both of the sphenoid sinuses into the lateral recesses and clinoid processes. Bilateral type I frontal cells. Hypertrophied and bulky nasopharyngeal adenoids causing narrowing of the upper air way. I am asked to get operated for adenoids and inflation of nose. So could you suggest what should I do. Also I feel itching on my body after I have groundnuts so I have stopped it now.
respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.
I have breathing problem for dusts, smokes and allergy of coughing & sneezing. Please tel me the solution.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.
I am 24 years Male I am feel slight pain in throat right side and daily body heat feel like fever and Stomach burning after eat various places, last 11/2 month I am working in night shift I am neglected morning and afternoon food after go to office I use to drink Tea I am doing dinner in night 12 am, can you tell me what is my exact problem.
My throat gets sore most of the times and mainly area and glands under the ears are painful. Some doctors say allergy, snoring, GERD etc could be the cause.
Hi. I am 46 years old male. Whenever I wake up in morning I sneeze a lot and have running nose. I, most of the times, found my nostrils blocked. I have to use otrivin for relief. While climbing stairs or walking, for instance, carrying my daughter, I am not able to breath properly so Doctor has diagnosed that I have asthma and I have to take rotacap 400 capsule almost daily. What do you suggest. Thanks in advance.
Sir I'm 23 years male from last 2 years I'm suffering from cold in all seasons and mostly I get red bumps in throat and little white spots on tonsils and swelling tonsils when I take medicines in relief for some time and comes back again and again from last 2 years so should I get some surgery like removing tonsils or it can be removed by regular salt water gargle.
When ever climates change like june to july my nose starts bleeding sometime. Will you please give me any solution. Or precaution.
I can't sleep at night like cat sleep if any small sound hear I wake up and some time blood comes from nose. Will you please suggest why like this please help me?
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.