Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Fazilka and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjeet NirolaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old. I have sinus problem. In winter my nossals will block and it is very diificult to breath. What is remedy?
I've just recovered from flu (week long, occasionally temp to 103 cough eye ache etc) now no fever but my limbs v soon seem hollow like. Esp thighs and upper arms. Muscles ache after stirring for a short while preparing a meal and continuous standing for half AnD hour makes me dizzy. Is this normal and will it go away soon? I'm 31, female.
Hi. I have cough problem from very long time. N my nose is still kind of block. I took medicine by consulting Dr. BT that's still continue. I need to know what kind cough is this? And to whom should I consult regarding this. Because I am suffering from last 2-3yrs.
I have breathing problems since childhood. I frequently get nose blocks, sore throat. And I am allergic to dust. How can this be cured?
I am 34 years old and I have sore throat with body ache and stomach was also upset for last 3 days. What should I do.
I am suffering from a sore throat diseases. Please inform me. What is solution of diseases. Fast answer now.
Having throat infection, consulted with many ENT doctors, they suggested me to do not take cooling foods and don't expose itself in winter like that, but its very difficult, throat pain will starts when cold starts. What should be correct treatment.
My ear is paining since two weeks. I think it is because recently I put some pins and sticks to remove dust. What should I do now?
My both outer ear (Pinna) portion is paining since six month under AC, cold weather & now even fan. I have tried hot pack & massage but it helps very temporary. I am 43 year old in accounts profession. An ENT specialist could not help me saying that she has never seen such sensitivity. Please help.
I am having left ear pain for the last 2 weeks. When I try to bite something it seems that there is a slight vacum. Once in a while my ear gets pulled all by itself & then a sharp pain persists for 30 mins. I had been into a calling profile but that was ears who. Couple of months back I had root canal treatment in my upper left molar. Not sure whether that's the cause. Kindly help.
He has a problem that he bleeds through his nose almost every other day whats the problem he is not so overweighted.
Almost 9 years ago in 2007, when I was in my vacation and travelling in train, in mid night I had a feeling that train was rolling, Immediately I sat and I was holding the chain firmly and did not sleep the whole night. Very next day when I met doctor, he examined and said whenever I lie down, my pressure goes less than 100 and when I get up it goes above 120, That is the reason for this happening. Then I had some medication. I was told not to get up from bed immediately, but slowly turn one side, put one leg down on the ground and then both leg on ground. I followed for this for almost a month. Then it slowly vanished. I was later told this might be because of some shoulder bone pressing some nerve which stops blood going to brain for fraction of seconds and I was asked to go physiotherapist. He did some IR therapy and suggested some exercises and slowly I forgot that incident till 2015. In 2015, when I was cycling (prior to joining Goqii), I fainted on middle of road and lasted for few minutes and I was admitted to hospital. The discharge summary simply indicated Syncope. After that once in 2 or 3 months, I have giddiness for fraction of seconds, while getting up from chair or bed or coming out of car (basically when I stand up after long sitting). All X-Ray, ECG, ECHO, CT scan and even MRI shows normal.
Hi I am facing watery fluid leakage from left nose since 2 years. 1.) no csf found. 2.) medicine is not affects for this serious allergy.
Meri age 28 years hai mujhe zukham bahut hota hai Meri beti four month ki hai main usko apna feed karate hu Jiska karan usko bhi zukham ho jata jai pls mujhe koi aise medicine bataiye jisse zukham na ho or koi side effect bhi na ho.
I have nasal bleeding since 1 month. Dr. perform biopsy of my nasal mass. Reports. Olfactory neuroblastoma over neuroendocrine carcinoma. Which Dr. will do the needful for me.
I am 22 years old now. I am having running nose from last few days. What kind of medicine should I take now?
Im 18 year old and from last 7 days im getting nose bleeding. I had use alot of medicine. please can you tell me how to stop the bleeding.
My ears are ringing all the time, and when I get nervous or tense they get worse. How can I help this?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.