Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Fatehabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Somchand Goyal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Somchand GoyalYour feedback matters!
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Hair loss and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Depression combined with obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels may significantly increase the risk of developing Diabetes finds a new study.
The findings show that people who suffer from depression and metabolic risk factors such as obesity high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels are more than six times more likely to develop diabetes.
From childhood onwards my hair was so light and am afraid of losing hair early. Can you please suggest me how can I get thick hair.
I have hairfall since 3 months. Kindly help me to resolve my problem. My name is Prashant Vyas. I am living in Bhopal. Thanks.
Doctor I am very worried about my body fat. I 'll prefer dieting ,exercise .But problem is that I want to loose my body fat soon because people are Taunting me. Please suggest me any Best fat reducing tablets Please.
I have cold with cough and I have blocked ear. Please help me I want to open my ear. I can not hear properly.
One of the most common complaints of men and women is that of a back ache with lower back aches being the most common. Apart from an improper posture, this may be caused by old age, lifting heavy weights or an injury to the back. A consistent back ache can affect your daily life and make performing regular tasks uncomfortable. Luckily, it can be managed quite well with simple Ayurvedic remedies. According to Ayurveda, backaches are triggered by an excess of VATA DOSH. Thus, the Ayurvedic remedies for a back ache aim at reducing the VATA DOSH. Ayurvedic remedies are natural and have negligible side effects. For this reason, they can be prescribed to both children and adults. Some such remedies are:
- Cut down on spices: One of the main characteristics of the VATA DOSH is dryness. This can be caused by pungent spices such as wasabi and green or red chillies. The internal dryness caused by these spices can lead to constipation which in turn can be one of the causes of low back aches. Hence, if you suffer from a chronic backache that may or may not be accompanied by constipation, cut back on the spices and try eating food that is slightly blander.
- Eat food before it gets cold: Eating cold food or cold drinks can also increase the Vata dosha levels in our body. Coldness creates congestion and constricts the internal organs while warm food allows the digestive and stool carrying channels to stay open. This allows for the easy expulsion of waste and reduces toxins in the body. Hence, opt for warm drinks like tea or coffee instead of soft drinks and juices and try to eat your food while it is hot.
- Padahastasana or the standing forward fold pose: This yoga asana is very effective when it comes to treating back pain as it allows the Vata dosha to flow easily through the body. In doing this it opens up the digestive channels that may have been causing constipation and back pain. It also relieves problems associated with sciatica., you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Some ethical Ayurvedic preparations for back: Depending on aetiological factors as DOSH, DUSHYA, DESH, KALA etc, there are a number of Ayurvedic ethical medicines used for backache, such as TRYODASHANG GUGGULE, YOGRAJA GUGGULE, VATA GAGANKUSH RAS, RASNADI KWATH etc.
- Abhyang, Swedan & Panch karma procedures: Massage with medicated oils & then hot fomentation by various Ayurvedic Panchkarma procedures gives very effective results. Alabu procedure (applying negative pressure) and RAKTMOKSHAN (blood letting) have dramatic effect to cure back pain, for it, you should consult a specialized Ayurvedic practitioner.