Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Fatehabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
I feel strong bouts of sleep during afternoons at office. I take bp medicines and am overweight too. Pl advise.
My mother is 70yrs and she is having a diabetics after her heart stunt placed 3yrs back. She is feeling very weak these days. Recrntly got checked she is almost under control. She is taking Glimestar 1. Please suggest.
The cases of heart disease are on the continuous rise in this century, lack of physical activities, unhealthy food and sedentary lifestyle is making the country at risk of heart disease. Although it could be avoided easily but due to ignorance we do not give our health the importance it deserve uand end up having a disease and the number of diseases keep on increasing every few years. Here are some health advises to keep your body healthy and away from heart diseases.
What are the symptoms of heart disease?
The following symptoms may arise when someone is having a heart disease.
- Shortness of breath
What are the causes of heart disease?
The main reason for heart disease is the shortness of blood and oxygen supply to the heart and your diet and lack of physical activity plays a huge role in heart diseases.
Other causes of heart disease include:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Lack of physical activity
Now what can I do for for my problem?
The basic formula for prevention and treatment of heart disease is strategically redesigning the way you eat, live and think. You have to be health oriented; your aim should be minimizing the risk factors of heart disease.
The following tips might be handy.
Things to avoid:
- Do not use high concentration of sodium in the diet.
- Avoid excessive sugar and salt
- Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid oily food and fats
Things to do:
- Find an inspiration: It is hard to change your life, to change what you have been doing for many years. Seek motivation to stay fit and healthy, it could be the picture of your little child, your family, your career etc.
- Organic diet: try to keep your diet based around fresh, organic produce. Stay away from packaged fruits as long as possible. Fruits and vegetables having a high concentration of dietary fiber keep you healthy and light.
- Exercise: A habit of regular exercise keeps you fit and your body muscles toned. The aim of exercise should be to stay fit rather than getting a six pack abs or beefing up. You will look good when you are fit.
- Staying active: There is a lot of difference between staying active and exercising. You might be doing the exercise for half an hour and staying lazy for the rest of the day. Instead of sitting the whole day, try to walk, stand and move as much as possible. Learn to play an outdoor sport and play regularly.