Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Fatehabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh BajajYour feedback matters!
I have piles from 2 years. A small layer off muscle has come up since. And increases and decreases wen I eat masala too much. No blood came yet. How do I cure it without operations?
I have joints pain and feel tired and sever pain near chest cough and feel fatigue whether it's HIV infection.
Actually my penis size is small and I cannot push more and need to stop because my stammie get down. I feel ashame when I do sex with sexworker And my penis skin is moved out. Like how we see in pron movie I wanna to enjoy sex like that please help.
I am 44 year old and have some sinus problem from last 2 year. Headeche, forehead pain, pain at inner side of both ear, sometime problem in balancing, I have show to ent and doctor has recomended for operation of nasal bone which come in ct scan. Kindly advise what step to be taken.
Inhale through your nose for the count of 5.
Hold for a moment and observe the space.
Exhale through your mouth for the count of 9.
Repeat a few times until you feel more relaxed.
You can use this technique first thing in the morning and it will set you up for the day. Any tool that you use that restores balance to the mind and body will have a huge benefit on your overall well being. What could be easier then breathing
I am 34 year I feel my sperm is less, I am not feeling satisfied after finishing sex. As my friend advice to take tadafil 20mg before sex, I haven't taken yet. Please advice.
Sir/ madam My wife having chest pain and also back pain at left side from few days and also problem in breathing then we consulted the doctor her ECG, chest x-ray and 2d echo. ECG is normal and doctor said x-ray showed increase size of heart then he suggested 2d echo then he said results of echo is EARLY DIASTOLIC DYSFUNCTION PRESENT. She take medicine but no relief in pain. Please any cardiologist suggest me what we do and also suggest medicine for pain. Her BP is normal 120/80 every time. Doctor says consulate to destroy but the pain is occurring in chest and going through left arm We already had done CT CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHY the result is zero calcium Please suggest.
My father had taken a X-ray to heart, it shows heart enlarged. Is it a major problem, I feel afraid. Give me some idea what type of diagnosis I can do for it.
After taking Fenofibrate for longer period say 6 months my creatinine level is going up in every check up. to 1.3 from 0.06. Is this side effect? Whether to discouninue Fenofibrate? Please answer. Best Regards
Hello, I am masturbating in everyday it is bad for my health because I am underweight pls suggest me how can I quit this bad habit.
I am suffering from ulcerative colitis from September 2015. I have to know which supplements are good for me because I have weakness in my body from where I started steroids.
I am suffering from night fall problem and also suffered premature ejaculation helpmee sirrrrrr please.
The National Sleep Foundation advises:
For back sleepers, use a thinner pillow with a thicker area at the bottom for better neck support.
Stomach sleepers should use the thinnest possible pillow, to reduce strain on the lower back.
Side sleepers should opt for a thick pillow with a wide edge, to fill the area between the shoulder and ear.
Wedging a pillow between the knees can help ease lower back strain.
Replace a pillow after about 18 months of nightly use.
I am 19 years old. I had been suffering from headache since the last 4 days I thought it will be kk, but still the same what should I do.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.