Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Fatehabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen GoyalYour feedback matters!
My baby is 2 months old and I use pampers for her .she get dry hips in winter and lil rashes. I use cream for her rashes in winter pls tell me how can I prevent her from rashes and tell me the duration for changing the diper .also suggest me any cream which is good for her hips in winter.
Any patient who is having seizures or epilepsy should take medicines regularly. A patient who has seizures and on medicine should be seizure-free for a minimum of two years before tapering of dosage. Most of the patients who become seizure free for few months or a year tries to decrease their dose on their own and sometimes stop it, that increases their chance of recurrence of seizures. It's very harmful because it affects their natural history of the disease and the seizures which could be controlled on single drug become drug resistant seizures. When a patient is considered for tapering of dosage. His drug is tapered slowly over few months.
My 2.5 mnth old son is suffering from stomach pblm. On doctors advice we are giving him flagyl 200 mg/5 ml and azithral. But in morning on an empty stomach after drinking water he gets vomiting. Pls help.
6 days ago
Best way to keep small babies warm is to keep them curduled with mother.Small babies do not produce heat to keep warm,they get heat from outside.By keeping them with mother,they get heat from her.
Dr. 2 month old baby was on similar for a month as mother did not produced sufficient milk and had flat nipple problem also, now for 2,3 days some blood in stool Dr. said to stop similar and dairy for mother also stopped, much worried, will this allergy for cow milk will be cured later?
Sir Pls tell me any home remedy or medicine to cure adenoids and tonsils in 6 y old girl child she is breathing open mouth in night no fever no pain, Snoring sound in night.
My daughter, 15 years old is still having nocturnal bed wetting. Please advise me how this can be corrected.
My baby is suffering from Loose motions followed by red spots on her upper body n hands. This is happening every alternate week past 3 months. I have shown her to 5 different pediatric n 1 homeopathy doctor but no use. Her motions are still there and they are sticky / mucous n red spots are reappearing every now n then. What can this be?
My baby 6 month old just one week back we shifted yo cereals today we have given him boiled apple little banana and he vomited today after 5 hours now just given mom milk that also get vomited.
In the day and age where technology turns your child into a couch potato, introducing fitness into his/her life can be a real challenge. These trends have slowly given rise to obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure in children- diseases that they were never touched by. So it is very important to introduce fitness into your child’s life, now more than ever.
1. Get involved: It is known that children learn more by example than by instruction. Do fun activities yourself like swimming, playing basketball, going on long walks and take your child along with you. Start small, by doing this at least once a week, and then increase gradually. Not only will this encourage your child to be more fit, it will also create a deeper bond between the two of you.
2. Introduce fun activities: Structured activities such as a sport are great ways of introducing your child to fitness. Enrol your child for some routine sport classes, particularly team sport. This way your child learns essential values such as team spirit, fair play, competition and practice. Plus, it’s a great way to stay in shape.
3. Make exercising fashionable: Children these days are fond of doing things that are ‘in’. Some may want to swing the bat like Dhoni, while others may be more interested in learning Hrithik Roshan’s dance moves. Let your child decide what he wants do according to his style. Celebrity examples can act as motivation.
4. Use fitness as a reward: If you just force your child to go out and play, then chances are you’d be giving rise to resentment and resistance. Don’t use exercise as punishment, make it a reward instead. For instance, treat your child to a break from homework by encouraging him to play ball for half an hour. This strategy might make him/her enjoy the physical activity to the fullest.
5. Let your child take charge: Allow your child to decide what he wants to do in the hours after school rather than you deciding it for him/her. He may decide to cycle, go on a hike, and go for a long run. Letting him/her decide, give away the control over the situation to make him/her more inclined to follow a routine. For younger children it is best for you rationalize their choices.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.