Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Farrukhabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Good morning doctor, I'm Sampath I had skin problems like elegy pls give me a correct solution to get ried of it.
Sir I am 22 year old woman. Thyroid Function test result was as follows3 121 ng/dlT4 9.13 ug/dlTSH 1.1 uIU/ mlIs there any problem for me? Is it a normal result? For about 1 year me became more fatty without any reason. Is it a symptom for thyroid?
I am 22 year old and is overweight. When I extend my arm and palm my hand starts tobshiver and is not stable. I have checked my BP it is normal. What could be the possible reason for the same and shall I be worried for it?
I have dark spots around areas between my legs. These itches a lot. What should be done in this regard? please help.
I have got a red spot on nose while travelling in bike on sunny. Days. I have used tacrolimus opening on advice of skin specialist but it won't works. I got also three small spots on my right arm.
I am suffering from pain in my heart side. Pain ll be sharp whenever I breath n laugh. please suggest me why it is?
Hello Dr. I get panic attack early morning and I wake up In an unorderly manner. This is actually hurting my mental peac.
Sir I am using finax 1mg prescribed by a dermatologist since past 2 years and noticed some less semen and sperm. I got to have a hair recovery though but I am worried about its side effects? Should I take ashwagandha with finax? So that to increase semen or any other ayurvedic medicine. Will it harm my hairs as they will increase testosterone and dht? Please guide me the right way I am 19 years old. I am also taking logi hair and xtraglo and minoxidil solution to apply.
Im having bad pain in my vagina. Which is making me to use washroom again n again. N while using it pains a lot. please suggest a remedy as soon as possible.
I have a problem about my weight. My weight is 89 at now in 25 years height is 5 foot so what can I do about my this critical problem.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments.
So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips :
- Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
- Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
- Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment.