Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Faridkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajkumar GargYour feedback matters!
I'm 78 suffering from diabetes for the last over 40 years, hyper tension, cad & pad etc also for over 25-30 years. Had surgery done to remove non- cancerous tumour in 2006. Presently, diabetes is under control with medicines (hba1c around 6.3%) bp is also under control with regular medicines. My problem still to be addressed is neuropathy in right feet and pad problem in both legs with swelling on the feet. I am not able to walk for more than 4 - 5 minutes as feel lot of pain in the legs. I need to stop for nearly 2-3 minutes before resuming walk. Need advise for the neuropathy, swelling in feet, and pad problem in both legs please.
Hi. Actually I want to ask you regarding of piles before some days I am suffering from internal blood piles. Give me good suggestion. Please.
I am having raisen heartbeats for some time even may be hours while my doctor saying its due to anxiety but I does not feel any tensions. Will heart beat raise even when we are in no tension or anxiety. While my bp is 130/90 and aged 22 and this I am facing since 4/5 months. How to get rid of it.
Too much Itching frequently and I have hot water padding everyday in evening still the itching is persisting.
I am always having running nose not because of cold. Even in normal days I am having this problem from my childhood. Feeling so guilty about this. Please advice.
My mom is 45 years old lady and she will be pain in neck long time of 5 or 8 years and she will use many pain relief ointment but pain is not gone and after this she will going in ayurveda medicine a slightly pain is going but a proper pain not going so what is should do in this type of problem?
I have facing the problem that I am suffering from irregular urination. Some time I am go for a toilet 3 or 4 time in whole day and some time I a situation is that I have to go for a toilet 3 or 4 time in 1 hour. I'm facing this problem since last 1 year I'm also facing excessive sweeting on my back. I got typhoid last year all these problem create after that. I have tests bidal 2 times but the report were negative. Within last 1 year. I want to know that all those things which I mentioned above are normal. Or should I need some medicine for that.
An essential prerequisite for good health is having regular bowel movements. People all over the world have a misconception about the regularity of bowel movements. Having bowel movements three times a day or three times a week (if that is the routine) is considered regular. Irregularity in bowel movements can often lead to constipation and it is something that should never be ignored. It not only affects our health but also affect our overall being in ways that are unexpected. Let us take a look at some of these unexpected side effects of not pooping regularly:
- Constipation can trigger headaches: the cause for a headache can be many things, but the first likely reason is stress. When you do not poop properly, the pain, inconvenience and worry will build up, leading to mental stress. This anxiety can trigger headaches. Also, headache can occur because of dehydration, which is often a result of constipation. By drinking more water, you can get a relief from both constipation and headaches. Moreover, the buildup of toxins in the body also causes a headache. Regular is a key channel that releases all the toxins from the body and when that does not work, it is bound to cause problems.
- It can cause breakouts: what happens in and out the gut shows up on the skin. Skin conditions like acne, pimple, dark circles and even rashes can occur due to internal gut and digestive issues. When the toxins are not eliminated regularly from the body, they tend to accumulate over time leading to major skin breakouts.
- It carries a risk of anal fissures: due to hardened stool, there is not enough lubrication and this can lead to a tear of the skin. This is called an anal fissure and the prime symptom of this condition is the presence of blood in your stool. So, if you feel pain or see blood while pooping, you need to contact your healthcare provider and relieve your condition.
- It may cause diverticula or heamerhoids: long term constipation can lead to certain ailments which tend to form because of the pressure of straining to pass your poop. You can be affected with diverticula which result in bulges or pouches on the lining of the colon area. Or it can also cause a strain in the veins along the rectum and lead to
- It affects your bladder control: the colon and the bladder share a close relationship with each other. If there is too much pressure on the bladder because of a full colon, it can lead to decreased control of the bladder. Your bladder will not fill all the way, empty badly or cause unexpected leakages. So, chronic constipation can cause apparent leakage problems too.
- It can make you lose appetite: eating food can be a major turn off for people with constipation. Appetite loss is not just an enjoyable form of hunger suppression, but a big inconvenience.
- If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can conult our ayurvedic physician.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.