Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Faridkot and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetika JainYour feedback matters!
Muje ek dentist ki salah ki zarurat hai. please agar koi meri problem ka solution bata do. please doctor. Mere masooro se blood aata hai. Aur dant peele par gay hai aur muh se badboo bhi aati hai, please koi medical liquied bata do jisse ki fayda ho Plz.
My teeth are turning into dark yellow color. I don't even smoke or booze. Please help me with a good remedy.
I am a 35 years old female and for last 1 week i have mouth infection, what should I do? Please advise.
Hi sir, Gud afternoon i am facing a problem of my dental .When i am drinking cool water, at that time i am feeling density and i am unable to drink cool water.The water reaches my teath and it was so painfull.Please sir solve my problem
I have sensitivity in my teeth so please give me suggestions about about this problem. I have face this problem about 6 months.
Yesterday i visited my dentist as i was having sensivity in my tooth. So he told me that my jaw is such that they are decayiing my teeth ( means teeth aapas mein ragad kar ghis rahe rai) 30% od them are decayed. He said that there is nothing which we can do. Is there any solution?
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.
I am 18 years old. My problem is my teeth is slightly yellowish. I am feeling shame to laugh with other people. How can I make my theet whiter at home without consulting a dental clinic in a natural way.
1.EAT FOODS RICH IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS.
2.AVOID SWEETs AND STICKY FOODs BETWEEN MEALS.
3.BRUSH YOUR TEETH AFTER EVERY MEAL ATLEAST TWICE DAILY.
4.USE A GOOD TOOTHBRUSH,TOOTHPASTE,MOUTHWASH AND INTER DENTAL AIDS.
5.VISIT YOUR DENTIST REGULARLY,PREFERABLY EVERY SIX MONTHS.