Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Yamini Attri
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dt. Yamini AttriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the problem is something else. I remember, I read an article of Dr Yamini in the paper and made contact. The overall atmosphere in the Metro Hospital is very soothing. Even though it's been more than a year, after her diet, ive been following up from her. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
Dr Yamini Attri is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The food plan preparation given by Yamini Attri has helped me regain my energy. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Yamini Attri. Yamini Attri doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in the Metro Hospital is very soothing.
I remember, I read an article of Yamini Attri in the paper and made contact. The guidance Yamini Attri gave me has helped me immensely with my gain weight treatment. The atmosphere in the Metro Hospital is always so positive and full of life. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
I was suffering from weakness from quite long for which I chose to consult Dr Yamini. She is a well known dietician in Haryana. The diet chart she gave was perfect for me. Now its been more than a month and I am perfectly fine now. I must say that she is really a sweet doctor and I am impressed with the way she treats her patients.
I needed a sports nutrition chart for which I chose to consult Dr Yamini. She is really sweet and I thank her for providing me her best possible services. I am happy that I visited her and I got a perfectt diet chart being a sports person.
I am going to gym. I have completed 10 days going to gym. I have bought ON serious mass gainer 5.4 kg, its one scoop consists og 167 gms. Kindly suggest me how much do I need to take this supplement within a day. Currently my weight is 67 kg and I have to attain 74 kg of weight. It will be very helpful for me if you give me suggestions here only. Thank you.
Hi I delivered my baby through c-section 3 months back. Im an exclusive breastfeeding mom and I have planned to breastfeed my baby for a minimum of 1 year. I was 64 kgs at the time of my marriage which looked good for me and in starting of my pregnancy I was 68 kgs. At the time of my delivery I went till 79 kgs and now post delivery i'm 72 kgs. I wish to go back to my old weight 64 kgs reducing 8 more kgs. Will 30 mins cross jogger per day will help to reduce weight steadily? Please suggest me diet and exercise plan to reduce my weight along with healthy breastfeeding. Please note: The additional food I have included in my diet in 1 litre of milk per day to avoid calcium loss in body.
Sir which is more beneficial green tea bags or leaves. Please tell me sir. I am going to buy it and also tell me why should i use tea bag or leaves?
My son is 5 months old. He is breastfed but the milk is not enough. He is being given NAN PRO 1. He is sometimes showing reluctance to have milk. Could he be given banana or crushed apple? If so please state quantity and frequency.
Oats though seemingly dull, accompanied by a bowlful of milk can form a very nutritious meal. It is packed with fiber which is very essential to regulate your digestive system. Oats are low in calories and help you maintain your waistline. Here are a few reasons why you should add oats to your regular diet-
1. Oats fill you up - Oats are packed with fiber which keeps you full for a while. A bowlful of cooked oats contains only about 150 calories and yet it manages to stave off your hunger because of its high fiber content. The absorption and digestion process slows down when you eat oats thereby restricting your appetite and calorie intake. Oats keep you full for a longer time than other calorie-rich meal and delays the hunger pangs.
2. Oats help reduce cholesterol - According to studies, people suffering from high blood cholesterol could reduce their cholesterol levels by consuming 3 grams of soluble fiber every day. Oats contain the highest amount of soluble fiber among all whole grains (4 grams per cup). The gel-like soluble fiber transits the intestinal tract and aids in trapping substances which contribute to the rise in blood cholesterol level.
3. Oats are diabetes-friendly - Oatmeal is a perfect substitute for meals high in sugar and saturated fat. It helps to control the level of glucose in your bloodstream and also delivers your daily need of fiber. People suffering from uncontrolled diabetes can abundantly benefit from consuming oats although it is essential to keep in mind that you should not add sugary toppings or any other synthetic ingredients to your oats so that it retains all the nutrients which are already present in it.
There are many ways in which you can make your oats interesting. You can go beyond your breakfast cereal and bake cookies made of oats. You can also sprinkle them on your pancakes and bread or add them to your smoothie to increase your fiber intake. You can also add fruits like bananas or berries to your bowl of oats and make it tastier according to your liking. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Doctors, I am maintain diet for past 10 days morn oats or ragi alternative days Afternoon three chapathi 1 egg white with vegetable and same for night. Green tea twice and horse grain alternative days and 5 days morning 1 hr exercise. Is this effective for weight loss upto 10 kgs in 3 months or should I add or ignore something. Please advise.
I am always drink juice of fruits. Not eat fruits. So what is good for me like eat fruits or drink juice?
Hiii. Is pediasure milk good for weight gain. My 7 year old daughter is very skinny and often fell ill.
If you are looking to lose some flab, here are some simple tips to do that:
1. Eat slowly: Check your watch. Start eating. When you're done, check your watch again. How long did it take you? We bet it did not take you very long to finish your food. Your goal should be to take at least 15 to 20 minutes per meal. You need that long in order to taste your food properly and to let your body tell your brain that you're full. Put your utensils down between bites. Chew properly. Savour what you're eating. Enjoy it. Spend time with it. You'll enjoy food more, and get leaner.
2. Eat until you're '80% full': Instead of eating till you are 'stuffed' or 'full', you should rather stop eating the moment you feel satisfied. Don't get hung up on exactly what '80% full' is, or whether you're getting to '75%' or '88%'. Shoot for the general idea. Remember: eat s-l-o-w-l-y. Be patient with '80% full'. It takes practice. But once you get the hang of learning your physical (rather than your social or psychological) hunger cues, fat loss will be a cakewalk.
3. Get your 5 hours of training: Make them count. Sure, you could drill yourself into the ground with long, gut-busting workouts. But why? As we've proven, you can get great results with about 5 hours of exercise per week. The trick? Make those hours count. Here are a few suggestions:
- 3 days a week, weight training for about 45 minutes.
- 2 days a week any cardiovascular activity.
- Do about 10 minutes of warm up and mobility work every day.
- Fill in the rest of the time with 'active recovery' - gentle, moderate movement such as walking, swimming, yoga, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, and just plain old 'stay moving'.
4. Sleep: Sleep changes your hormone balance and your recovery ability. This changes how your body responds to nutrients, exercise, and stress. The more sleep you get, the leaner you are. The less sleep you get, the fatter, weaker, and sicker you're eventually likely to be. At least 1-2 hours before bed, turn off the TV, computer, and cell phone. Darken the room. And get ready to sleep yourself lean.
5. Pay attention: If you're struggling to change bad habits, start by becoming aware of what you're doing, thinking, and feeling (both physically and emotionally). We call this noticing and naming. You can't change something if you're clueless. So tune in. Paying attention also makes your performance better. For example:
- If you eat slowly and mindfully, conscious of every bite, you'll probably eat less but enjoy your food more.
- If you train your brain, with a plan, you'll probably do your exercises correctly, with a clear focus, and you will likely to stay uninjured.
- If you notice what 'triggers' you into unwanted behaviours, you can 'break the chain' and choose a different path.
6. Forget 'willpower': Change your environment and your systems. And get social support. Willpower is a very limited and unreliable bank account. Never count on it. Instead, built an environment, a system, and a support network that helps you get to your goals.
- If food is in your house, you'll eat it. So don't have that food in your house.
- If your gym is horribly inconvenient, you won't go. So make it convenient, or buy some weights for home.
- If you wait till you feel full of energy to work out, you'll never do it. So schedule it like an appointment.
7. Take action: But do ONE small thing at a time. Sure, we all love for the moment to 'change everything'. But it is not a reality. Stop 'thinking' about change. Stop 'reading' about change. 'Do' change. Act now. The only way to succeed at anything is to take action now - ONE small step at a time. Today, what is that ONE very small step you can do to move towards the change you want? What could you do in the next three minutes? Today? Do that ONE small thing. Check in each day and make sure you're doing it. Then, next week, do another very small thing - only ONE. It's just that simple!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Burning fat with food must sound contradictory, but there are certain foods that can actually melt away your fats by improving your metabolism. Some foods have an extensive thermogenic effect (metabolism increasing effects) that can lead to reduction of fat in your body. Read on to find out five such super foods and burn your fat away.
- Tuna: Tuna is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and it also helps boost the production of a hormone called leptin. This particular hormone gives the illusion of fullness and you don't end up having large portions. It also accelerates your metabolic process. Apart from tuna, sardines too have the same properties.
- Green tea: The benefits of green tea are widely known. It has 'epigallocatechin' which improves the nervous system and elevates the heart rate. Drinking three cups of green tea daily has proven to burn up to 80 calories.
- Hot peppers: Different kinds of hot peppers not only spice up your food but they also melt calories. Capsaicin, a chemical present in peppers can increase metabolism rate by 25% for up to three hours after you consume your meal.
- Grapefruit: This delicious fruit has the amazing power to make you slim. Grapefruit has an antioxidant called 'naringenin' which can aid your body in its use of insulin more effectively, thereby keeping the blood sugar level under control and prevent diabetes. Recent studies have shown that sugar control coupled with grapefruits lead to improved calorie burn.
- Whole grains: The body needs a lot of energy to break down and digest whole grains which causes it to use more calories. You literally burn your fats when you eat whole grains. Start your day with a bowl of oats which will not only keep you full but also aid your metabolism.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!