Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yatindra Sharma
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Yatindra SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am satya from odisha, I want to know, how can I maintain my body when, every one see me they called me hy strong man. I means I want a healthy powerful body myself.
I am a student I feel futique when I study late night. Aldo my eye get recharged during night. Whatvi do tto treat this problem.
Sir. Accident se meri aakho ka nerves cut gya h jise. Meri aakho se pani aata rhta h. par dekhne me koi problem nai ho rhi h. Mjhe koi solution btaye please
Sir I have a myopia with -2.5D in one eye and other 2D. Sir in want to ask you that if I am eligible for lasik surgery? And what should be the minimum myopia number for lasik surgery?
Hello sir. I have a eyes of paning full days even though I don't work under computer. What I do to cure.
In every winter I suffer very badly, as my eyes become red and automatically flows with water, what should I do?
Last 1day my right eye suffered by infection. I went to consult a nearest ophthalmologist. He told that,your left eye power is very low. You must take a specs, here I am feeling guilty. Now what can I do for increase my eye power without specs, and if I will take specs, is that must wear lifetime? Please ans me. Sir/madam.
What is the treatment of retina so that I can see clearly without preferring the lenses and glasses.
I'm 23 yr old and I'm suffering from very high myopia -18 in both the eyes pls suggest me what to do?
I am 28 year old male. I have low eye sight in my both eyes [L: -13.50 Syl 1.75 R: -11: 00 Syl 1.00]. I consulted about this to the doctor. The doctor advised me for ICL. I have a few question in my mind before operating ICL. 1. Is it for life time? 2. What is the success percentage in India? 3. After ICL operation doctors give some precautions to the patient, but my question is here that this is only precautions I have to taken or this is for life time? What is your suggest about ICL.
My 10 years old son has some problems in his eyes. When he focuses, his right eye goes outward. It doesn't tune with the left eye. I had taken him to the eye specialist and they advised the both eye surgery. I wish to know that is surgery is the last option and why of both eyes whereas the problem is with right eye?
I am 36 yrs. Old male. I feel some pain and prick in eyes when I work on computer, after 2 - 3 hrs. I want to sleep. What should I do? Thanking you.
I have yellow eyes from my childhood but it is not harm me. So pls somebody tell me it is no so serious?
It is true that the foods you eat cannot get back your eyesight. It is also true that the foods that you eat can never increase your vision powers. Then you might ask why go through all the trouble of writing articles which state the foods that are beneficial for vision.
A well-made point! But the real truth is while the foods cannot affect the performance of your vision; there are many foods that are needed to maintain a healthy vision. These foods are beneficial and are necessary to preserve the line of sight and are also valuable in sustaining them further damage. Let us give them a thought in detail
Vitamins A, C, and E form the main components when it comes to vision. Always choose a food that has ample doses of these substances and makes it a regular habit. Some of the foods that are high in them are:
- Bell Peppers: Not many people know that the brightly coloured bell peppers are a nutritional powerhouse that could help reduce the risk of poor vision. They have ample quantities of Vitamin A and C and in addition to that bell peppers are fat-free, low-calorie, and contain fiber. Give them a shot and see the benefits in the long run.
- Carrots: There cannot be an article written about eye sight without the mention of carrots. They have rich traces of Vitamin A and they help to reduce the impact of both cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Try having them in its raw format rather than a cooked format to get hold of all the vitamins.
- Greens (Spinach, Kale, Leafy Vegetables): There is an age-old saying that the colour green is good for the eyes. This holds true even in the case of green vegetables. Green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich sources of vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants. They also protect your eyes from UV rays and the direct damage to your eyes from the sun’s rays. Use it as per your imagination and you can have them in salads, soups or as a dip.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are also packed with antioxidants and they are beneficial for the overall health and wellness of your eyes health and wellness. They are also high in the soluble fiber, which can help lower cholesterol. You can simply wash them and pop those in your mouth or you can add it as a delicacy to your cereal and porridge.
- Sweet Potatoes: Just like carrots, sweet potatoes too have high carotene levels and they are effective in reducing the stress of your eyes. They also soothe your eyes to a great extent and can be beneficial in maintaining the robustness of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.