Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I Am Having glasses with much number I want to make my eyes more healthy by eating habits please suggest me some nutritional food drinks medicines by which my eyes will be normal thanks in advance.
I am suffering from eye defect. Power of my eye is - 3.75. What is the solution for me. Wearing specs is irritate me. So give me a solution for that. Please laser operation will help me? How much of cost for that operation. I am an engineering student at anna University. So, please me a solution.
How can I decrease my eye site. Although I'm taking healthy food. But my eye site was quite constant. So please help me to decrease my eye site.
I am 18 year old boy. I have 1 D eyesight defect. I am not using spectacle. What I have to do to regain my eyesight.
I am a 22 years female. I hv eye allergy from pollen grains since 2008. But last 4 years I didn't come across the symptoms of allergy. Again this years m encountering the symptoms. And I hv been putting rose water drops since 15 days does putting rose water exaggerate eye allergy? Does this has a cure? How much more tym will it take to b eliminated completely? I hv a bit dry eyes what should I do for that?
My age is 25 years, I work on computer too much. About 9-10 hours a day. How can I save my eyes from being harmed. I do not want specks.
I usually face headache or sometimes my eyes also get red by getting in contact of water! What should I do.
When I watch movies water fall from my eyes and problem to visible well. Is this due to my lens problem.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.