Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Virender KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a pain in my left leg what I can do today please tell me immediately thanks liberate team.
Is Rheumatoid arthritis and Reactive arthritis are con acted? as because I see some peoples have same problem. Even I also had Rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 7. After taking pentid 400 for 14 years its completely cure. But after 3 to 4 months reactive arthritis would be formed.
My dad is suffering from pain in right foot's bone. It seem like arthritis. What should I do to make him relief from pain?
Doctor I am from lucknow at night my father has heart pain (like lots of cough or something stored) and left hand pain and his bp is also very low he take proper medicine for bp Doctor has shifted to LORI What are the circumstance that this happen and how to take care about this and what to do in this situation.
When I was doing butterfly exercise, I am getting pain in the muscle under my shoulder, what I need to take.
60 years old Uncle is suffering from gouty arthritis. He gets acute attack very frequently due to high uric acid levels. Is there any permanent treatment for this? And suggest the diet details. Can he get best solution in ayurveda medicine? Please give valuable suggestion. Thanks.
I am getting gas n acidity problem regularly. While getting pain in stomach it is also effecting with a pain inside my left arm joint. Can you suggest me.
I am 23 year old. I got injured while playing football and hit on my knee. I got ligament injury. Doctor told me no operation necessary but sometimes it hurts. What shall I do?
Hi i Am suffering from leg muscle pain. I have done with dvt but there is null in report. But donno the pain remains same uptill now. So can I find the reason n treatment for this.
My wife feeling pain from shoulder to back side of head and entire spinal cord long time. Her d3 lavel 19.20, which is below then normal. Calcium lavel also low, balance entire blood reports are good. Her age is 40 years. What I can do?
I have been facing right shoulder ankle pain from last 3 weeks. Could you suggest me any medicine or treatment.
I am suffering from Knee Pain. X Ray Report says: degenerative changes in the form of osteo phytes seen reduction in medial joint space compartment noted bilaterally. loose bodies noted.Please help
Hii. I am a eng student we have to sit a lot in colleges thats my back pain a lot is there any solution to it.
I am 31 year old and I have two knee pain . I have used some pain relief balm but no result. Should I do?
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.