Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena Sahpathi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Veena SahpathiYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am suffering from PCOD problem. When I get irregular periods, my left hand side stomach pains like hell and even left leg too :(.i can't even walk also. Who to overcome from this?
I have irregular periods my date is 23 april and I had un protect sex on 24 but he pulled out and I take regestrone tablet 3 days 3 tablets and the pills finished on 1 may .I have any chance of pregnancy if have then how many days I have to wait for pregnancy test.
Hi doc, I have a pcod prob because of which I am gaining weight wen I have done all d tests done everything was fine I even Do not have a thyroid problem please help me to get my weight down.
Hii doctor, i am 30 year old female and suffering from pcod. But my left breast is oozing some greenish discharge ,is it normal wd pcod or it may b symptom of any other health ailment.
She involved in sex (without condom) before one month from today just after within 24 hours she already taken unwanted 72 but now after one month period not come and her body is getting fatter and today she vomited one time and she is saying that something is happening in her abdominal, doctor, are these symptoms of getting pregnant? Please answer me. And if she is getting pregnant then suggest me what medicine she should take for abortion.
I am 37 years old having 36 weeks pregnant. Earlier 4.5 year old son. Now baby is transverse lying. Is there any hope for normal delivery.
I am consuming oral contraceptive pills-novelon for around one year, will it hamper chances of my future pregnancy? Please guide me.
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase for any woman, and should be enjoyed to the fullest. That being said, pregnant women need to take care of their health at all times, as a young life depends on them. Taking into account how paranoid a to-be mother can be, any form of bleeding during pregnancy can cause a lot of trepidation. However, a lot of this worry is not really required at all.
A lot of pregnant women bleed during the first trimester of their pregnancy. As a matter of fact, many who bleed do not know or realise just how common it really is, and as a result, they get quite a lot more worried than they should. In fact, it happens to about one in five women who are pregnant.
Why bleeding occurs?
- It is quite likely that if a miscarriage is to occur, it will occur during the first trimester, or the first twelve weeks. As a matter of fact, bleeding is most likely to occur between weeks five and eight. A woman would get to know that she is having a miscarriage if there is tissue which is being passed, and at the same time, she feels some very intense cramps in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Another reason why women bleed, which is also quite likely to occur during the first trimester, is due to the process of implantation. However, this sort of bleeding is not heavy by any measure. The ironic thing is that a lot of women discover that they are pregnant by this form of bleeding and it usually occurs within a week to about twelve days after the conception has taken place.
- One of the more baffling reasons for bleeding when a woman is pregnant is bleeding which occurs after sexual intercourse. While it may seem odd that something which is supposed to be pleasurable should actually end up causing blood loss, all this is a sign of is that the tissues around the vagina are receiving a great amount of blood supply. It is to be noted, that no risk is caused the foetus because of this as it is located in the uterus.
What to do if you bleed?
- No matter how light or heavy the bleeding, the midwife or the doctor must be kept up to date with the situation at hand. This is because if there is any corrective action which is to be taken, the delay in time is to be kept to a minimum.
- A cause for genuine concern over the period of the pregnancy is if there is bleeding post 20 weeks. In most circumstances, bleeding is not worth the mental trouble.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!