Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
In am a software engineer and I am having reddish eyes for last 2 weeks. I have tried some eye drops but still no use. I can not use the computer for half an hour continuous. Is there any remedies to get rid of this eye problem?
How to ignore the colour blindness disease. Please tell me. Which type of food should take to reduce it?
I am suffering from the problem of Tosis in left eye and it was operated 2 times but there is no difference. Please tell me what should I do?
My baby girl is 2 year 10 months old she is having sqwint both eyes. Not from birth, we have seeing from last year. I went to eye institutes and they are saying that required surgery. In its cimpleated in 30 min. Please suggest me what to do ?
I am 30 years old female. I am having constant blurry vision on my right eye since 2 weeks. Blurriness is increasing day by day. I saw an eye doctor. He tested me for glaucoma and result was negative. He did slit lamp test also and said retina and iris seems to be ok. I dont have any red eyes. No eye pain. Just right eye has blurred vision which is constant. I have a herpes viral infection on my lips for the past 5 months which is not getting cured. Could it be related to my eyes blurred vision. Need your advise. What kind of test I should go for, to check if virus is not causing blurriness.
My 2.5 year daughter has corneal abrasion. We are consulting with child eye specialist. We are facing following problem she is not allowing to put ointment to eyes so we have to visit hospital for putting ointment on daily basis her recovery is taking too much time on doctor advise we have done esr of her and it comes 40 now has per doctor may be this is making healing slow today Dr. Also told us to take opinion of pediatric Dr. And we are doing same as per the Dr. Part initially harmed has been recovered but some new area cells are dying so recovery should take one more week. It is already 5 days Please guide us on this we are ready for good paying consultancy also.
My 2 year boy has refractive error problem. His left eye got 0. 5 and right eye has 1. 75. My doctor advised for using spectacles. Any other options. Give me your valuable opinion
What is hypermetropia? What are the causes for that? How it can be prevented and how it can be corrected?
I have a severe pain in my head and feeling like vomit whenever I sit in front of a computer and mobile phone. I have already consulted a doctor and he gave me glasses (kryzal Izen) and an eye drop allergen optive fusion. I have been using them on a regular basis still I have those severe headaches what should I do?
Day by day my eyes getting weak and eyes sight has been increasing what should I do? My diet is proper.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.