Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh Kumar DohhenYour feedback matters!
I am ovarian cancer patient. I completed of the treatment procedure viz; surgery and chemotherapy. In surgery my ovaries, uterus, and tubes are removed. My surgery was done in 27 April 2015 and chemotherapy was completed in September 2015. Now I am totally ok and I keep check of my CA125. My CA125 is now 5 point. But the problem is my weight it is increasing day by day. I joined gym class but it also doesn't work. During gym weight is continuously increased. please help so that I could loss my weight. Suggest some diet for me. Now my weight is 75 kg and my height is 5 ft and my age is 26. please plz help my. please suggest some low budget diet because I am belongs to a lower middle class family. I can't go for this costly diet. please help me I want to loss weight so I can live a fit and healthy life. Eagerly waiting for your valuable reply. Thanks.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.