Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tara Mehta
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Tara MehtaYour feedback matters!
Main bronchitis ka patient hun. Mujhe suki khansi rehti hai. Dhndi cheeje khane se chehra suj jata hai. Demag bhari rehta ha o bolne se bhi demag me bharipan rehta hai m. Meri memory bahot weak ho gai hai. Please sir koi homeopath ki top medicine batane ka kast karen.
Doctor I'm a badminton player. Last 20 years I played itself. My parents are gone away from me one year ago. After then I have had alcohol regularly as much as possible. Now I'm just stopped to drunk. Last two months I had chest pains in my left side. I was taking all check ups like sugar pressure ecg everything is normal. I'm so confused right now. I have three little kids. I'm so fear about their lives. I can't sleep as well. Shivering giddiness fear. But I can play shuttle still more than two hours. And also to do weight trainings. And regularly I had becalm .5 tablet please doctor save my life for my children's.
Which foods can I take for High BP and for maintaining good heart and Brain? Can I practice Yoga, Pranayama and light exercise? I am 24 and suffering from Cervical, high bp and anxiety problems. I am having problems with eye heaviness, vertigo and weakness too. Pls help me.
I have thyroid and all time I'm trouble with pain in my body. Can you help me how can I control my thyroid?
Hi, I am 19 years old, Why do I always get body pains and my hemoglobin percent is 6.5grms. Please advise.
I get angry easily. I was not like that. I was a cool boy. For few years if something happen I get angry and behave like a beast. I shout loudly and I feel like I would hit that person. Whatever I do then is not natural. When I get down then sometimes I get headaches and feel uneasy. What should I do now?
A person with anxiety disorders is said to suffer from feelings of terror and anxiety pertaining to the future as well as to the current situation. These feelings manifest themselves physically in forms like shakiness, and heart palpitations. Though the exact cause of the condition is still not known, risk factors associated with the condition have been identified:
- Being female - It's said that women are twice at risk of developing anxiety disorders than men. Various factors have been found to increase this problem in women such as cultural pressures of putting all efforts in fulfilling the needs of others.
- Family history - Your risk of developing anxiety disorders increases if one of your family members suffers from the problem. Several studies show a strong connection between the fears of the parent and that of the child. Experts also believe that a child can also learn the phobias and fears of his or her parents by observing their reaction to a specific event.
- Type of personality - An individual's personality is also an indicator of his or her risk of suffering from anxiety disorders. Studies reveal that children who are shy and have a history of being bullied tend to develop anxiety disorders afterward. Similarly, children who worry a lot during uncertain situations are also more prone to developing anxiety disorders.
- A history of trauma - Anxiety disorders can also be triggered by traumatic events and individuals who have a family history of the condition, a psychological makeup that makes them prone to the condition or biochemical factors are more susceptible to falling for this condition.
- Medical conditions - Even though the cause and effect relationship between medical conditions and the disorder is yet to be ascertained, certain medical conditions can also augment one's risk for anxiety disorders. These medical conditions may be obstructive sleep apnea, migraines, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.