Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 18 years old and my problem is hair falling has started over the forehead which kind of medicine I should use.
Iam a 17 year old boy I had a white pimple with some puss inside it so I though of removing the puss and and applying ailment I did the same but the place turned to a place in burn. Yes the place got burned and some what like I have been in fire accident help me.
What is the reason of hairfall. Is leaving breakfast can be a reason of it or something else because I am not doing breakfast for many days.
I have pimples on. My face I want remove pimples. Fast, so please tell me what I do for remove pimples.
I am facing problem of hair fall, if I don't wash my hair everyday with shampoo then my scalp starts itching please tell me what should I do?
I am having pimples on my forehead. And I am having dry skin. What should I do to cure them as all anti pimple gel make skin more dry.
I have problem with screen diseases like pimples and it's create dark spot on my face. I am 23 years old boy. How could I remove my dark spot?
Im loosing my hair quickly. How to control this hair fall. I used all types of shampoos but there is no use. And also my hair is getting whiten.
Hello. My hair started whitening since I was in class 8 (since 5yrs) n untill now I couldnt find any remedy. Its just keeps on increasing please help.
Hello Sir/Mam I have oily face please suggest me some packs and some tips to keep skin clean ,clear pimple free and oil free. I have also acne scars on my face please Suggest me some home remedy for whiter skin and clear black part of skin and acne scars Thanks a lot Sir/Mam.
I have black sports as well as pimples on my back. I have used scar removed cream for 4 months but no effect .please help.
I have pimples on my shoulders and back. This problem is there since from many years. Some time there will be large pimples with lot of pain. Can I get some suggestions reg this and also there are black pimple marks.
One doubt about masturbation. Does it really end up in hair loss and no semen condition. And saw some doctors saying it will cause the person to be impotent. Is it so.
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways. An estimate shows that scabies infect over 300 million humans worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats and mice can also be affected by the disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions which involves close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting such.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals.
Related Tip: "Risks and Complications of Scabies"