Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swaraj Batra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swaraj BatraYour feedback matters!
At some point in life, everyone suffers from gastric problems. Reasons could be as simple as your irregular diet or even other health issues. Homeopathic tips to help you ease the gastric problem are best for quick relief.
Before getting a remedy, it is vital to understand what is gastric problem.
Reasons for Gas:
Passing gas is quite normal until you pass it for less than 25 times a day via burp or via flatulence (passing gas through rectum). If it's more than that, then you may have some issues. But why does gas occur? It may be due to food leading to indigestion as one takes in quite a lot of air while having food.
Common foods that trigger gas formation are milk and milk products, artificial sugar, onion, cabbage, potatoes and even eggs in some cases. Few people are allergic to certain foods, which may result in gastric problems.
Another cause of gastric problem is swallowing excess air such as chewing gum, smoking, drinking carbonated drinks, even eating or drinking rapidly, having candies and so on.
Medications and health problems also trigger excess gas formation as side effects.
Homeopathic remedy is one of the best ways to treat gastric problems without any side effects. To name a few Carbo Veg, China, Colocynth, Lycopodium, Nux Vomica and Robinia help in treating this issue.
Carbo Veg is a natural remedy for digestive problems, treating gas in the abdomen. It is used to treat gas that is present in the upper abdomen. Burps may give relief.
China is best to treat if the whole abdomen is filled with gas, and you feel bloated. It is majorly used to treat diarrhoea if the person is tied by frequent loose stool with excessive weakness.
Colocynth is taken if there are cramps along with loose stool.
Lycopodium is the Homeopathic treatment for gas formation in the lower abdomen.
Nux Vomica is best for treating a frequent urge to pass stool, but the stool is quite insufficient and inadequate.
Robinia is excellent for the treatment of digestive problems when you have complaints of heartburn and burps causing burning sensation in the throat, and if you have acidic vomiting.
Prevention is better than cure. Although these homeopathic wonders will give you a quick relief, it is advisable to avoid such foods and eating habits that lead to gastric problems. Exercises will also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Had sex on 7th november, and on 15th I had my period, in which I had clots also, it was a 4-5 days period, after that on 12th december was my next date, but I didn't have period yet, I have tested via prega news on 13th december, the result came negative. The question is why I am not having my periods yet. What could be the reason, when will it happen. I had cramping on 15th, but yet no periods, and worried, is there a chance of pregnancy. But the result came negative, please tell me.
Everyday you’ll hear about a new fancy ‘superfood’ that you absolutely must include in your daily diet. Some would ask you to gorge on goji berries, while some would advise bingeing on bee pollen (!). All this can get a little overwhelming for the average Indian individual. The good news is that there are certain everyday superfoods you can get from your local mandi.
Here are six of them you easily could and absolutely should include in your cart to guarantee a healthier and longer life without burning a hole in your wallet at an expensive gourmet store.
1. Carrots: Carrots are your best source for a healthy intake of Vitamin C, beta-carotene (Vitamin A), magnesium, potassium, and other antioxidants that are essential for the functioning of your immune system. Plus the good thing about carrots is you can have them anyway you want - so sauté them as a part of your mixed vegetables or feast on your favourite 'gajar ka halwa.' The choice is yours. One raw carrot a day is ideal.
2. Coconuts: An excellent source of essential fatty acids, raw coconuts are equipped with quite a few health benefits. They are anti-microbial food and natural hormone boosters. The other good thing about them- they don't add to your weight. Coconut fat is used by the liver for the production of energy, thereby keeping your weight in check. Raw coconut shreds, raw coconut butter and coconut flour are the forms in which you should consume this superfood. Although if you’re already obese, you should avoid consuming coconut as it has a high calorie and saturated fat content.
3. Apples: 'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away' did not become so popular without cause. High quantities of pectin, potassium and Vitamin C make it a superfood you just can't ignore. Apples are known to keep your heart healthy, lower your cholesterol and body weight and improve your mood. Plus, they keep you fuller for a longer time than unhealthy processed junk food. A fun fact you must know- the tarter the apple, the better it is for you as it contains more antioxidants. 3 apples a day are good to keep you healthy always.
4. Bananas: The superpower of bananas lies in its tryptophan content. Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts to serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that improves your mood, so you should be sure to add it to your grocery list next time. Potassium and Vitamins B and C further make it a superfood you must try. Have it raw or make a smoothie for yourself to enjoy its benefits. Just like apples, 3 bananas a day are good enough.
5. Dark Chocolate: At the end of a hard day, it is important to treat yourself. So why not go for a healthy dose of dark chocolate? Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, and is currently creating buzz in the medical world that it might be helpful in preventing cardiovascular disease. Do you need more reason to indulge?
A word of caution: Be careful with your consumption of dark chocolate, specifically if you suffer from cardiac disorders or have a high cholesterol. Its high calorie content is not good for those who are overweight either. It is advisable to have no more than 100 gms of dark chocolate in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.