Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Swaraj BatraYour feedback matters!
I am 23. I have my last periods from 11aug 2016 to 16aug 2016. I follow a regular cycle of 28 days. I lost my virginity on 17aug 2016 to my boyfriend but he used a condom. It's 16 sep today I dint get periods yet. I don't experience any signs of pregnancy only a little backpain which is normal during periods. Also I find my vagina dry and sometime little bit of white discharge from last 2-3 days. Can it be pregnancy?
Hi I'm pregnant 22 week so yesterday stereo vomiting and I have burned in my stomach please give me advice.
I am having vaginal itching not internal external. I had consulted Dr. he advised me to apply candid b cream. Hence it did not stop.
High protein food
It is high #protein and low-fat diet which helps in nourishing the muscles and #provide better growth and development to the body as well as supports in maintaining healthy body weight and aids #weight loss.
Contains polyunsaturated fats
It contains 2 to 3 times more polyunsaturated fats ( the good type of fat) than the red meat thus helps in managing weight.
Benefits of #chicken for brain
It acts as a good natural anti-depressant due to the presence of high level of tryptophan, which is an amino acid having mind relaxing property and provides comfort feeling if eaten a big bowl of mom's chicken soup.
It increases the serotonin level in the brain of a person feeling depressed, enhances mood level and blasts out the stress by stimulating sleep.
It contains vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) which has a calming effect on the nerves thus reduces the stress level.
Prevents dangerous brain diseases
Niacin and selenium (antioxidant-rich nutrients) found in it prevents from the dangerous brain disease called alzheimer's disease.
Benefits of chicken for bone and teeth
Prevents bone loss
It helps in preventing bone loss among senior citizens people. It prevents from the old age bone problems like osteoporosis and arthritis. Adding chicken to the diet helps in fighting with bone loss as it is protein packed diet.
Contains essential minerals
It contains a high level of phosphorus and calcium which are essential minerals required for the normal growth and development of the teeth and bones.
My friend and his girlfriend had some sexual time with each other and he said he ejaculated his sperm on his girlfriends vagina. A little above her vaginal part. She then washed it away. Is there any chances of her getting pregnant? Should she take a pill? If yes when ?
I am 25 years old married woman. It has been 1 months since my marriage. Still I have not got my periods. I checked for pregnancy using home test kit for 3 times. The result is negative. Can you pls suggest or help me to identify approximately what the problem can be?
I got a swelling in my butt cheeks and vagina what is the problem. Why it is happened ? What should i do ? Please advice.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.
Respected Doctor, Explain the cause of continuous bleeding after using contra pills (mifepristone, misoprostol), now it's at least 1.5 months now when I used these pills but still bleeding once or twice in a day. Pregnancy test is also negative (-ve), tested few days ago. please suggest causes & measures for the same. Thanks & Regards!
My spouse is asking me to taste my cum. But I am not interested to taste them. If I taste what the problem is arise tell me your suggestion with regards this question.
Today is my 14th day and predicted ovulation is on 18th day how I can plan intercourse for get pregnancy. We should do intercourse every day till 18th day?
Pomegranate is a fruit grown mainly in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran, India, drier parts of Southeast Asia, Peninsular Malaysia, the East Indies and tropical Africa, along with parts of California and Arizona. However, it has been the native fruit of the region from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran to the Himalayas in northern India. Pomegranate has been associated with a high nutritional value and a large number of health benefits, illustrating the reason why it has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region as well the Caucasus since ancient times. To acquaint you more with this fruit as well as its juice, we have listed the nutritional benefits of their consumption, in the following lines.
Nutritional Value of Pomegranate
Given below is the amount of nutrients in 100 gm of pomegranate
Carbohydrates - 17.17 gm
Sugars - 16.57 gm
Dietary fiber - 0.6 gm
Fat - 0.3 gm
Protein - 0.95 gm
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) - 0.030 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 0.063 mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) - 0.300 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - 0.596 mg
Vitamin B6 - 0.105 mg
Folate (Vitamin B9) - 6 ?g
Vitamin C - 6.1 mg
Calcium - 3 mg
Iron - 0.30 mg
Magnesium - 3 mg
Phosphorus - 8 mg
Potassium - 259 mg
Zinc - 0.12 mg
Energy - 70 kcal (290 kJ)
Health & Nutrition Benefits of Pomegranates/Pomegranate Juice
Being rich in antioxidants, pomegranate can keep LDL (bad cholesterol) from oxidizing and thus, prevents atherosclerosis.
Pomegranate has been found to help keep blood platelets from clumping together and forming unnecessary clots.
Regular consumption of pomegranate juice is said to be beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases.
Researches have indicated that pomegranate compounds might prevent prostate cancer and even slowdown its growth.
Pomegranate juice has also been associated with reducing the risk of breast cancer.
Pomegranate juice is pretty good for those suffering from diarrhea, but it over-consumption can lead to constipation.
Pomegranate is said to be good for reducing plaque in the arteries and raising levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
It has been seen that pomegranate juice helps prevent heart attacks and even stroke.
Studies have shown that maternal consumption of pomegranate juice might protect the neonatal brain from damage after injury.
Pomegranate is believed to help prevent cartilage deterioration and thus, keep osteoarthritis at bay.
Consumption of pomegranate might prevent and even slow down Alzheimer's disease.
Pomegranate juice is associated with lowering of blood pressure as well as better oral health.