Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swaraj Batra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swaraj BatraYour feedback matters!
Hi, need help from a Gynaec, I am 29 years old and married. My menstrual is due today and I have slight bleeding since a week. Also, it's on and off. Please suggest.
I'm 24 weeks pregnant and it's my 1st pregnancy, I'm able to feel the baby kicks, however past 2 days I'm feeling bearable vaginal pain. I don't have any liquid or blood discharge. However pain exist continuously and mildly. So far everything is normal & I'm not under any complications or medication. Pl advice, whether it's normal or abnormal?
A condition that stems from the formation of small cysts on the outer portions of enlarged ovaries is PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome). PCOS occurs due to hormonal disorders in women, and dealing with the symptoms of this condition of ‘hormones going out of balance’ can be truly frustrating.
From acne invasion to irregular menstrual cycles, from insulin resistance to no periods at all, uncontrolled polycystic ovary syndrome can trigger some complications to the health of women. However, being selective about what you eat can help to control the severity of PCOS symptoms.
Let's find out the best practices regarding diet that can help to combat polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Add more lean protein: Food items such as chicken, tofu, and fish represent excellent sources of lean animal protein. Though these sources lack fiber, they are rich in protein that helps in making one feel full for extended periods of time while stabilizing blood sugar levels. A lean protein-rich diet is essential to reduce the effects of high levels of the male sex hormone androgen, which is responsible for the unpleasant side-effects of PCOS.
- Opt for a fiber-rich diet: Patients with PCOS should opt for a diet rich in fiber. A high-fiber diet not only helps to eliminate the risks of a sudden increase in the blood sugar levels but also slows the digestion process. These factors often help the body to fight insulin resistance. Fresh vegetables and green vegetables help to lower the effect of sugar levels in the blood.
- Don’t forget anti-inflammatory foods: Opting for anti-inflammatory food is a must to drive the ideal PCOS diet. As inflammation is considered a part of the underlying mechanism of polycystic ovary syndrome, patients must consume foods that come with inflammation relieving properties. These foods include spinach, almonds, sardines, and turmeric. The regular consumption of these food items helps to restore the normal rhythms and processes inside the body.
- Avoid refined carbohydrates: Pastries, waffles, rich cakes, and white bread abound in refined sugars. Patients of PCOS must avoid sources of refined carbohydrates. These carbohydrates are chiefly responsible for influencing insulin resistance. They also cause inflammation. Thus, health-conscious citizens and patients of PCOS must stay away from muffins, pastries, and white bread.
- Exclude sugary drinks and foods: The excessive consumption of sugar is one of the causes of insulin resistance. This condition can influence and aggravate PCOS symptoms. Therefore, when planning your PCOS diet, make it a point to exclude sugary drinks and deep fried snacks at all costs.
There is no instant cure for polycystic ovary syndrome. However, by selecting the right nutrition or diet one might be able to manage the problems due to PCOS, and have a healthy and happy life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sexual arousal, response and orgasm require messages to be sent between the brain and sexual organs, via the spinal cord.
If there is MS related nerve damage in the parts of the brain and spinal cord that are involved, men may have problems with erections and ejaculation.
What is sexual dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction is any physical or psychological problem that prevents you or your partner from getting sexual satisfaction. Male sexual dysfunction is a common health problem affecting men of all ages, but is more common with increasing age. Treatment can often help men suffering from sexual dysfunction.
The main types of male sexual dysfunction are:
1. Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
2 wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply cleanser. Using a washcloth, mesh sponge, or anything other than your fingertips can irritate your skin.
3. Resist the temptation to scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Apply moisturizer if your skin is dry or itchy. Be gentle when applying any cream around your eyes so you do not pull too hard on this delicate skin.
6. Limit washing to twice a day and after sweating. Wash your face once in the morning and once at night, as well as after sweating heavily. Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, irritates the skin. Wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
If you have questions or concerns about caring for your skin, you should make an appointment with Dr. Venus