Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor My wife period date is my first night day. So provide some solution for this and what can be the side effect.
A girl is having very much during her mensuration periods and mensuration cramps also and very worse back pain what to do.
There are many causes for infertility in male and female patients . On average 10% of the reproductive couples may be infertile.
For our therapeutic purposes, we concentrate on few very common curable factors which contribute to a large population of childlessness.
In female infertility important factors are :
Ovulation factors / hormonal factors
Tubal factors – e.g. blocked fallopian tubes / damaged tubes
Recurrent abortive factors - e.g. toxoplasma infection
Infective factors e.g. – genital TB / Mycoplasma infection / Gonococal infection.
Male Infertility Factor and Treatment
One single factor of semen and sperm quality matters.
Common causes are :
Oligospermia (number below 40 million /ml)
Oligospermaesthenia (poor motility of sperm)
We tried to cover up to formulate for male and female causes. In male, we devised formulation for improving sperm quality by raising number and their mobility. In Oligospermia with or without poor motility was our main concern.
Here Homoeopathy was the best choice because:
It has fastest response. Sperm count rises 5-6 times at least from the first month itself. So it requires short treatment of 2 to 3 months. ONLY.
It improves motility percentage wise as well as grade wise. So number of sperms having motility rises as well as grade of motility improved from I or II grades to III rd or IV th grade. This raises conception rates.
Since this male factor is the largest causative factor for infertility, our medicines helps a large number of infertility patients.
It has no hormonal preparation so no side effects. It helps to raise sperm quality for longer periods, so no rebound phenomena as it appears as in hormonal treatment.
It has no dietary restriction.
It is easy to take and cheap.
Female Infertility Treatment:
In cases of anatomical damaged tubes, homeopathy cannot help much , so operative procedures are better for it.
But for abortive factors, homeopathy is the best. Doctors at Speciality Homeoathy treated more than 1000 patients with above 95% success rate with medicine only. They had different causes like infection toxoplasma, rubella cytomegaly virus, or hormonal causes.
Here also the treatment is faster. It requires 2 months treatment to eliminate all important causes of abortions, post-treatment conception is generally safe up to 95% without any additional hormonal treatment or other measures like bed rest. Medicines are safe and have no side effects. Homeopathy has worked best in secondary infertility also with very high success rate.
With the increase in environmental pollution, professional work load, proliferating stress, unhealthy lifestyle choices and general dietary indiscipline, the incidence of lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases has increased manifold over the last two decades.
Other commonly occurring lifestyle diseases include depression, joint pain, fatigue, arthritis, metabolic disorders, early degenerative changes, early aging, respiratory diseases and gynaecological disorders. Nearly all of them can be traced back to improper ingestion and nutrition, lack of calmness and focus, constant feeling of agitation, listlessness or jitteriness, sedentary or workaholic professional life, or inadequacy of physical exercise and leisure time.
Ayurveda and its many uses have since then become important remedial procedures that more and more people are adopting to salvage their health. Its holistic view towards physiological and mental development has brought it to the forefront of non-medicinal remedies for various ailments and general malaise.
Ayurveda also brings about visible psychological and spiritual changes in the subject, thus securing an all round development in one’s lifestyle.
With proper and suitable lifestyle advice, dietary restrictions and daily-activity management, Ayurveda solves problems that people normally seek to solve with allopathic drugs. Not only is it more effective, Ayurveda therapies and treatments have zero to negligible side effects. The same can however not be said for pharmaceutical drugs.
Panchakarma treatment is among the most popular of Ayurveda therapies and it is a rigorous process of detoxification and purification. It suggests and expects you to follow renewed diet charts and exercise routines even after the treatment is technically over.
Other rejuvenation therapies include Rasayana, Dinacharya, Ritucharya that also help in bettering your lifestyle.
These treatments help to keep your body-weight in check, hypertension at bay and enable you to be lighter, freer and happier in general.
It assists in dealing with stress, anxiety, tension, agitation, irritability and misery in a healthier manner.
Once you overcome these symptoms of decadent lifestyle that is all around us today, you will automatically rise above crippling lifestyle diseases better than others.
Wine lovers have a difficult time answering this question to others, red or white, as both have their share of points when a comparison is being drawn between the two. Too many researches have been undertaken to make a choice and the following are some points that might help you decide.
Some popular white wines include Champagne, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, and Chenin Blanc. Popular red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, and Sangiovese.
White wine is made from white grapes, without any skin or seeds. Red wines are made from whole dark red or black grapes, and the skin adds to the flavour and colour. Red wines are richer, white ones are sweeter.
Though wine lovers would decide on red or white wine depending on their preferred taste, from a health point of view, red wine wins over white wine. Though they are both made of grapes, they do not provide any benefit like fruits. Through fermentation, their original nutrition is lost but newer benefits towards heart and lung health settle in.
Read on to know more:
- Red wines have less natural sugar compared to white wines, though there is no significant difference in terms of carbohydrates or calories.
- Both have equal amounts of calcium, which is good for bones.
- Red wine has more amount of iron, phosphorus, and magnesium compared to the white variety.
- Red wine has as much potassium as in a banana, so beats the white variety again.
- Carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin are found in good amounts in the red variety, which is good for macular degeneration.
- Red wine also is richer in choline, which prevents liver damage and overall inflammation.
- Red wines, with the skin as well, contain resveratrol which is protective against heart disease. They prevent plaque formation in the arteries, improve the immune system, and inhibit cancer growth.
- The polyphenol in them are excellent antioxidants and help in preventing cholesterol levels, reducing blood pressure, strengthening the immune system, are anti-infective and anticancer agents.
- The flavonoids in the red wines also have strong antioxidant properties and help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- White wines are more acidic, and so are proven to cause more erosion of the teeth. Red is safer, with less damage to the teeth.
Though white is sweeter, the red one is healthier. With its benefits over the white variety is almost all aspects, it wins over. A word of caution, though wine contains alcohol, which has its own harmful effects on the body. The debate here is only to prove that red wine has more benefits compared to the white variety when consumed in moderate amounts (up to 2 drinks per week). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
लिंग का आकर छोटा या बड़ा होना आम चर्चा का विषय होता है। अगर आपका लिंग छोटा है तो अक्सर दोस्त आपका मज़ाक भी बनाने लगते हैं और जिसकी वजह से आप मानसिक तनाव में आने लगते हैं। इसके अलावा युवक एडल्ट फिल्म्स में अपने से आकर में बहुत बड़े लिंग देख कर भी ये सोचते हैं की वो तो कुछ भी नही और वो शादी के बाद क्या करेंगे?
हर पुरुष के लिंग मे लंबाई, मोटाई तथा स्थिरता में भिन्नता तो अवश्य होती है पर इस भिन्नता का यौन संतुष्टी, गर्भाधारण और यौन क्षमता पर कोई प्रभाव नहीं पडता। वास्तव में स्त्री के योनि का उपरी एक तिहाई भाग ही यौन स्पर्श के प्रति संवेदनशील होता है। अत; उत्तेजित अवस्था मे यदि शिश्न की लंबाई केवल 2 से.मे. भी हो तो वह अपने यौन साथी को प्रयाप्त यौन आनंद प्रदान करा पाने मे सक्ष्म होता है। यहाँ हम आपको एक बात कहना चाहेंगे की शादी के बाद आपका लिंग का आकार आपकी पत्नी को संतुष्ट नहीं करता बल्कि आपमें प्यार कितना अपनी साथी के लिए, आपकी आपस में रीलेशनशिप, आपका आपस का ताल मेल जैसी कुछ बातें है जो आपके जीवनसाथी को संतुष्ट या असंतुष्ट करती हैं। अगर लिंग का साइज़ ही मायने रखता तो आज 70 पर्सेंट लोग खुश ना होते और शोध में यह बात सामने आयी है कि दुनिया में 90 पर्सेंट फीमेल्स को लिंग के आकार से कोई मतलब नही होता। साथ ही अगर आपके लिंग की लंबाई 3 से 3।5 इंच है तब भी आपको संतान सुख प्राप्ति में कोई दिक्कत नही आती।
पर फिर भी खुद के लिए लिहाज से देखा जाए तो बॉडी की निगेटिव इमेज से सिर्फ महिलाएं ही नहीं बल्कि पुरुष भी टेन्स रहते हैं। पुरुषों में अपने पेनिस (लिंग) के साइज को लेकर चिंतित रहने की समस्या से सबसे सामान्य है। इसलिए अगर आप भी हैं इस परेशानी से पीड़ित हैं, तो चिंता की कोई बात नहीं है अपनाइए ये टिप्स और नैचरली बढ़ाइए अपने लिंग।
तनाव कम करिए
निराशा और तनाव भी पेनिस के साइज को घटा देते हैं, क्योंकि तनाव की स्थिति में ब्लड पेनिस से वापस लौट जाता है ,और पेनिस का साइज बढ़ नहीं पाता। परफॉर्मेंस का डर भी पेनिस के छोटे होने के कारणों में से एक है।
- नो स्मोकिंग - सिगरेट के छोटे-छोटे कण धमनियों को ब्लॉक कर देते हैं, जिससे शरीर के सभी हिस्सों तक पर्याप्त मात्रा में ब्लड नहीं पहुंच पाता और शरीर का ठीक से विकास नहीं हो पाता। यही बात शरीर के दूसरे हिस्से के साथ पेनिस पर भी लागू होती है। इसलिए स्मोकिंग करना बंद कर दें।
- हाई कैलरी के खाने को करें बाय - ज्यादा फैट और कैलरी वाले खाने से न सिर्फ दिल की बीमारियों का खरता बढ़ जता है, बल्कि पेनिस के छोटे होने का भी खतरा रहता है। ऐक्ससार्इज और शारीरिक मेहनत न करने पर आपके धमनियों में कोलेस्ट्रॉल बढ़ने का भी खतरा रहता है, जिससे आपके लिंग में बल्ड सर्कुलेशन कम हो सकता है। इसलिए मोटे और स्वस्थ पेनिस के लिए जंक फूड खाना छोड़ दें।
- नियमित करें एक्सर्साइज - सिर्फ मजबूत मसल्स और वेट कम करने के लिए ही जिम जाने की वजह नहीं होती, अगर आप अपने पेनिस का साइज बढ़ाना चाहते हैं तो जिम जाइए, जिससे धमनियां का रास्ता साफ हो और बल्ड सर्कुलेशन भी ठीक ढंग से हो।
- पेट का फैट कम करिए -ज्यादा भारीभरकम पेट से पेनिस छोटा लगने लगता है। भले ही पेनिस बड़ा भी है लेकिन आपके भारीभरकम पेट के सामने वह छोटा ही नजर आएगा। इसलिए पेट के फैट को कम करिए।
- जमकर खाएं सब्जियां और फल -उन फलों और सब्जियों को खाएं जिनमें ऐंटि-ऑक्सिडेंट ज्यादा हो। यह कंपाउंड धमनियों में मौजूद फ्री रेडिकल्स से लड़ता है और धमनियों को मजबूत बनाता है। इसलिए ऐंटि-ऑक्सिडेंट से भरपूर फल और सब्जियों के सेवन से आप अपने पेनिस के साइज को बढ़ा सकते हैं।
- बेहतर सेक्स लाइफ के लिए मेडिटेशन करिए या योगा करिए/ मेडिटेशन से शरीर में ब्लड सर्कुलेशन बढ़ता है और पेनिस का साइज बढ़ता है।
- इसीके साथ ही कुछ औषधीय गुणों वाली चीजें हैं जो जरुर फायदेमंद साबित होंगी।
- हींगहींग को पीसकर शहद में मिलाकर रात को सोते समय लिंग पर लगाने से लिंग की मोटाई बढ़ जाती है।
- एरण्ड मीठे तेल में एरण्ड के पीसे बीजों का चूर्ण पकाकर लिंग पर नियमित रूप से मालिश करते रहने से उसकी शक्ति बढ़ती है।
- मिश्री, सेंधानमक, पीपल और दूध सभी को एक साथ पीसकर, घोंटकर शहद के साथ मिलाकर लिंग पर लेप करने से लिंग की वृद्धि हो जाती है।
Week before I had sex with my fiance, he pulled out before evajucation. Still next day I had consumed I pill. After 4 days of that, I was feeling nausea, spinning head, nausea with food smell, vomiting, headache. Are these symbol of me getting pregnant? My last period was on 3rd november.
1. It Will Help Your Body Maintain a Healthy Alkaline pH Level
Most of us tend to be more acidic than alkaline. One of the first steps toward better health is a body that’s more alkaline. As the acid-alkaline balance is essential, with so many bodily functions occurring only at a certain level of acidity or alkalinity, the body is constantly striving to achieve a state of equilibrium. Just a small change in pH can have a profound effect on body functioning.
The first step towards great health begins with helping the body become more alkaline. The acid-alkaline balance is important, since many functions in the body occur only at a certain level of acidity or alkalinity. Many enzymes and chemical reactions in the body work best at a particular pH, and research has shown that high acid levels lead to a lack of energy, and higher incidences of infection.
While you might think that raw organic ACV is acidic, when consumed, it actually becomes alkaline. Acid forming foods include things like processed foods, alcohol, sugar and other simple carbohydrates. Keeping your body more alkaline will naturally help keep your energy levels up and better able it to fight off illness and disease.
2. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help Lower Blood Pressure
There is also scientific evidence that ACV may help lower blood pressure, which in turn, lessens the risk of heart disease. ACV contains potassium, which is known to help balance the body’s sodium levels and maintain optimal blood pressure. It also contains magnesium, which helps to relax blood vessels walls, and ultimately lower blood pressure
3. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Improves Heart Health
In addition to lowering blood pressure, which lessens the risk of heart disease, drinking ACV can help increase HDL, or “good” cholesterol, according to a 2006 study reported in Medscape General Medicine. Other research, published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry in 2011, also confirmed these findings, and researchers also discovered that ACV can help control triglycerides.
4. It Promotes Healthy Detoxification of the Liver and Other Organs
In the process of helping to balance the body’s pH, ACV works to help detoxify the body. Research has found that it specifically helps detox the liver, and that it can help stimulate circulation. ACV boasts a variety of healing processes for the skin and blood, helping to remove harmful environmental toxins that build up in the body, especially in the liver. It helps to flush it out and improve the natural blood filtration process while boosting energy levels.
Another way ACV helps to detox the body is by breaking up mucus and cleansing the lymph nodes, which allows for better lymph circulation. When your lymphatic system is healthy, it can remove toxins from cells and improve the immune system response.
5. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Eliminates Candida Overgrowth
As ACV is rich in natural enzymes, consuming it can help eliminate candida in the body. Candida has been blamed for many different health issues, including poor memory, fatigue, headaches, depression, sugar cravings and yeast infections. While it’s a naturally occurring yeast, it can quickly grow out of control if the body becomes too acidic from eating too many processed foods or too much sugar, or if good bacteria is killed off from antibiotic use.
Candida thrives on those types of foods, which includes refined carbs like pastries and cookies. Some natural health experts believe that a sugar addiction may even stem from yeast overgrowth as the yeast needs those foods to survive, which leads one to crave and eat more and more, creating a vicious cycle.
6. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Eases Digestive Ailments
ACV is very effective when it comes to a variety of digestive disorders as it stimulates digestive juices that help the body breakdown food. It can help indigestion, bloating, gas and even heartburn. In fact, experts say that taking just a teaspoon of ACV with a glass of water will bring relief from heartburn fast. Some theories suggest that heartburn occurs due to low stomach acid levels, and ACV helps bring that level up. Additionally, the healthy acids found in ACV, including acetic, isobutryic, lactic and propionic acid aids better digestion by controlling the growth of unwanted yeast and bacteria in the stomach and throughout the body.
7. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Accelerates Weight Loss
Adding two teaspoons of ACV to 16 ounces of water and sipping it throughout the day may help boost weight loss efforts. All types of vinegars have been used over the years to aid weight loss, because they help make you feel full – as the study out of Arizona just mentioned, it’s been scientifically shown to increase satiety.
A study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry showed that participants who consumed ACV for 12 weeks managed to achieve significant declines in body weight as well as abdominal fat, waist circumference and triglycerides.
8. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help to Prevent Osteoporosis
More than one in four women in America over the age of 65 have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. To get this diagnosis means that they’ve lost 50 to 75 percent of the original bone material from their skeleton. This frightening condition is estimated to affect 200 million women worldwide – about one of every 10 women aged 60, one of every five women aged 70, and two of every five women aged 80.
Obviously, preventing this disease before it ravages your bones is key, and as ACV aids in the nutrient absorption of calcium, an essential mineral for preventing osteoporosis, it’s one of the best tools you can use to reduce your risk. By drinking it along with each meal, it will help to ensure proper calcium absorption to strengthen your bones.
8. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar Slows the Aging Process
Other than the wisdom and experience gained by becoming older, few people look forward to the physical signs of aging, like wrinkles and sagging skin. The antioxidant properties in vinegar can help prevent premature aging and even aid in slowing down the aging process. ACV’s ability to maintain the stability of the acid/alkaline balance in the body also plays a key role.
9. It Assists In the Fight Against Free Radical Damage
You’ve probably heard the term “free radicals,” but do you really know what it means? The technical definition is that it’s a molecule or atom that has an unpaired electron in its outer orbit. Free radicals are continually created in order to carry on the metabolic activity of the body and are essential to life. They fight infection by killing a variety of germs that we become infected with, but, when there is an overproduction of free radicals, it can cause all sorts of problems.
If there are more free radicals that can be handled by enzymes or antioxidant nutrients, it can cause oxidative damage to cell membranes, tissues, proteins and even DNA, which may result in diseases like ulcers, emphysema, arthritis and immune disorders. In fact, just about every disease you can think of is caused by free radicals.
I am 20 years old student. I got down on 3rd may but not as normal. The bleeding was very less. Now from 3-4 days I noticed drops of little brown spotting on my panty. I have taken i-pill on 24th April. Is this due to some side effects? From last two months my menstrual cycles are very early. Am I pregnant? Do I need to consult a doctor? Please advice me some medicines to get relief. Please help.
I did sex with three girls and with gap of months. I am worried that if I do without condom with my wife is there will be having aids?
Tight calf muscles may be caused by a compartment syndrome. This is where the muscle becomes too big for the sheath surrounding the muscle causing pressure, sometimes pain and restricted movement. Biomechanical problems of the foot or from running style can increase the strain on the calf muscles.
It often occurs in the legs. A muscle cramp is also called a charley horse. Nighttime leg cramps are usually sudden spasms, or tightening, of muscles in the calf. The muscle cramps can sometimes happen in the thigh or the foot.
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: inadequate blood supply.
My periods has been stopped since 8 days. On that day I had sex with my hubby. Suddenly bright red colour blood came out from vagina. From that day onwards bleeding was heavy my breasts are becoming bigger and nipple area has become smooth. Also I used to go frequent urination for few days but after bleeding started although I am drinking more water but I am not going to washroom frequently to pee. What does that mean? Am I having miscarriage or I am pregnant? My blood is brown colour in the discharge and like a period it is continuing since 3 days. Am I pregnant still? I doubt it as miscarriage and I am sad about this. Please suggest me what should I do. Should I go to hospital?
I took ipill on 29september after two weeks heavy bleeding like periods started and was there till one week and on 27 October I had sex again but I am not sure the semen went inside or no should I take ipill again? Please advice.
I have irregular menstrual cycle. I get my periods on 35- 40 days I am not getting it on 30 days. What to do to make it regular every month.
No time for gym? try these 6 amazing tricks to stay in shape
Who says you need to go to the gym to be in shape? people were much fitter when gyms did not exist at all. The key here is being active or moving your body, which given our modern lifestyle seems hard to achieve. Going to the gym at a regular time each day is a focused way of getting your daily exercise. But it’s not the only way. You can have a fit and toned body by making certain changes in your daily lifestyle which will be a more fun and holistic way of embracing exercise. It also saves your gym expenses!
Here are some simple and fun ways to stay in shape without joining a gym:
1. Start simple home exercises
- Skipping, jumps, squats, burpees and lunges are few simple exercises that will give you a great cardio workout.
- If you want to tone your muscles, do bench presses, stomach crunches, squats and burpees.
- Yoga is also a great way to tone up muscles and build strength.
2. Walk more
- Walk to work if possible. If you need to use transport, park your car 1 km ahead of your workplace or get down two stops ahead if you use public transport.
- Walk briskly to feel your heart pumping. Walk while speaking on your mobile phone.
- Buy a pedometer or download a smartphone app to count your daily steps for motivation.
- Doctors recommend a minimum of 10000 steps a day.
3. Stay active at your workplace
- Instead of sitting and staring at your computer screen all day at work, find innovative ways to exercise.
- While you are waiting for that printout, kick up each leg by turn behind you. Use your water bottle to do arm raises and arm twists.
- Clench and release your fingers in case you are typing for too long.
- While sitting at your desk, stretch out your legs by turn and hold them straight out at hip level under the table.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator for a few floors at least.
4. Take up a fun activity
- You can get a pet dog and take it out for regular walks.
- Join a local sports team like cricket, football or basketball.
- Dancing and swimming are other ways of enjoying while exercising.
- You can even play an active video game that requires you to get out of your seat and move.
5. Do household chores
- Daily household chores like sweeping, mopping, dusting, scrubbing and gardening are also ways of staying fit. Do them as fast as you can for maximum impact.
- Also, avoid sitting for too long. Simply standing can stretch your back muscles and help you lose 33% more calories.
6. Start running
- Running or jogging daily is a great way to exercise your whole body and build stamina.
- Make it a social activity by pairing up with your friends and colleagues. All you need is a good pair of shoes.
- You can start building these habits only if you are convinced about the need for daily exercise. It won’t take long before you are so addicted to living a more active life that you wouldn’t want to change it! so go ahead and take small but sure steps towards an active and healthy lifestyle and see yourself transform.