Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Sharma
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 20-year-old boy first my right leg jerk at night when I sleep but after I started gym its is normal but now my neck twitch and jerk sometimes and I am not able to see straight I felt mostly this problem when I sit what could be the possible reason is it due to wrong posture or any other problem?
I am young man age 36 years, 65 kg, 5'9" I feel burning sensation in my legs starting from thighs to feet but more from knees on wards. This is from last 7-8 years. Sometimes it pains as well. Sensation is so much that sometimes it becomes difficult to walk and get tired with simple exercises or walk as well, feel very sleepy and tired always. I consulted few general physicians. They say nothing is there or may be stomach upset only. Did general full body tests from balaji hospital, but nothing as such except vitamin d3 and b12 deficiency. Family thinks it is because of may be my night shifts or bad schedule or stomach. But I think it could be more. I even asked one doctor if I should show to some neurologist, but they said not required. But I am very much frustrated with this continues leg burning. Can acidity or stomach can also do this and that too continuously for so many years. My stomach now is not that upset. Please help.
Namaste Sir. I am aged about 32 years. I am unmarried. I am having pain and tiredness all over the day. Especially in lower back pain is seriously affecting for me. It is difficult for me to wake up squat and do the work please help me.
I'm having pain inside my right buttock and thigh area. Night times it'll be more. May I know the reason?
She is my friend she has hand pain from so many days and doctor said some problem in spinal cord so I don't know it is but any one please help.
I am 23 years old I have pain in all joints of my body from about 7 years now I tried pain killers relief sprays and tablets but to no avail my doctor from homeopathy medical gave me some medication to but they do not to long term relief what should I do my body is in pain 24/7 please help.
Getting knee pain, when walking or running more than 1 km per day, pain in between knee joints. What should i do to relief from pain?
I am 23 old I have too much pain in my legs and back also suffering from burning feet. I had taken pain killers but it not worked so please help me.
Good Morning, My mother age is about 50 yr. She faces problem in her right leg during changing her position for last 3 or 4 days. She tell that an unbearable pain arise during sitting or standing. She tell that pain is not muscular pain. The pain is related to nerve. So I kindly request you to provide me some home remedies or prescription or oil for massage for the pain. I am waiting for your response. Thanks !
She has been suffering for 2 months. A patient of leg pain, mainly in hough side & ankle side and feeling insensitive in those areas of body parts. Not able to walk a lot. What should we do?
My name is Ali I am 23 year old. I am suffering for knee pain. So I took a pain relief. But I didn't relief so what can I do now. Please suggest some medicine. For knee pain. Thanks you.
I am having wrist pain at start it was nominal but gradually it increased and there is no swelling in my wrist only light red colour is appearing.
I am a 26 year old male, weighing 108kgs. For the past two months, I have been experiencing severe pain in my knee joint. I have tried several painkillers but none seem to work. What remedy do you suggest?
There are many situations under which people may go through joint or muscle damage. There are other portions that may also go through the side effects of such damage. During the damage, a knee ligament might be overstretched (sprained), or at times even torn. A ligament tear can be incomplete (only a portion of the filaments that make up the tendon are torn) or complete (the tendon is torn totally). Knee tendon wounds can bring about pain, swelling, wounding and lessen the movement of your knee. Your knee joint may feel unsteady and you may walk with a limp.
There are four tendons in the knee that could get damage:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two noteworthy tendons in the knee. It connects the thighbone and the shinbone in the knee.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second significant tendon in the knee also connecting the thighbone to the shinbone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thighbone to the fibula, the littler bone of the lower leg on the parallel or external side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) additionally connects the thighbone to the shinbone on the medial or inside of the knee.
Side effects can include the following:
- A popping sound or feeling at the time of the injury can in some cases be heard if a ligament is entirely torn.
- Swelling of your knee. When a tendon is harmed, there might be some bleeding inside your knee joint from the harmed tendon. This can lead to knee swelling. The level of swelling will rely upon the seriousness of the damage. Minor ligament sprains may bring about a little amount of swelling, though totally torn ligaments may cause more damage.
- Pain in your knee. Once again, the level of pain depends upon the seriousness of the knee damage.
- Your knee might ache even on touching it.
- Chondromalacia patella is a condition in which the cartilage under the knee cap becomes softer.
- A feeling that your knee is might not be stable or even if you would be able to stand on it. This may make you limp. This too depends upon how serious the damage to the tendon is.
- Wounds around your knee can occur at times. It might take some time to heal.
Treatments that can help elevate the pain are as follows:
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to get rid of pain and swelling
- Apply compression on your knee
- Raise your knee on a pad when you are sitting or resting
- Wear a knee brace to balance the knee
- Take painkillers as recommended by your specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.