Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KushYour feedback matters!
I have done pregnancy test today but it was negative then why my periods are soo late I am worried about it plss give me some suggestion doctor.
I've gyno (man boobs ) n my testosterone level is 250 how to get rid of man boobs? Any medicine? I've gyno from last 2 year ?
Should one drink SAFI blood purifier during menstruation. And how much water should be taken during menstruation. Is it ok to reduce the quantity of water intake to minimise the washroom visits.
Regards To you Doctor. My Problem is Pimples and Black spot on my Face. I can't able to show my Face to anyone Please. Provide me A way and solution for my Problem and help me I hope you reply me fast! Thank-you.
Hello doctor, I am 23 year old and married. I have a question related to my periods. When I started having my cycle, the length is almost 45 days but after sometime and specially after marriage most of the time I got my periods in 35 days or may b 37 days but from last four months I am getting my periods very late. My last periods cycle length was 45 days and this time its about 50 days and I did not get my periods. I also did a home pregnancy test and I am not pregnant also and we are also not planning for a baby so I do not think there is a pregnancy. Can you please the reason behind this. And one more thing is that before marriage I also did a hormone test and that time my hormone level was imbalance also.
While doing sexual intercourse. My partner took very long time to reach orgasm. Her age is 32 and weight 50 kg and height 5'2" And she.
My hair fall problem nd dandruff also so what I do for hair. My age only 22 year but my hair problem.
My friend who is 20 years of age he is having problem of hairfall since last 2-3 years. He is becoming slowly slowly bald tell me any medical treatment through which he may cure his baldness soon.
Hi I want to loose my weight. I am so fat these days how to become a nice person. Please tell me how to loose fat in 30 days.
I am 16 years old but my weight is 82. I want a diet plan and also I don't want to compromise with my food. I have asthma so I cant exercise too. What to do?
I am having back pain on my right side. What steps do I need to take to get rid of this, please suggest.
I was in a relationship with a Muslim girl. After a steady relationship of six months , she broke up with me. Since then I have almost become mad without her. Different symptoms of ecstasy like shedding of tears, bodily hairs standing erect ,horripilation manifested in my body. I went into severe depression. I cannot forget her. Please help me. I am in very need of help. I have dealt with many counsellors ,psychologists but nothing helped me. Please help me.
Chronic nightmares are caused by a lot of internal as well as external factors. It can cause sleep disorders and can affect your overall health. Some of the key reasons that contribute to chronic nightmares are mentioned below:
- Stress and anxiety: Anxiety can come in many forms. It can happen due to simplest of reasons such as moving to a new place to joining a new job, suffering from trauma to losing a close one in the family, etc. Stress as a result of these can lead to bad dreams and chronic nightmares.
- Media: Suspense shows or scary movies are also known to cause nightmares. Recalling visual imagery from a recently watched horror movie during sleep can appear in the dream without any intervention. The brain can create a sequence and produce imagery based on one’s recent thinking process.
- Depression: A Finnish Study showed that more than 28 percent who suffers from depression get nightmares at night. A negative mindset coupled with poor self-confidence can lead to chronic nightmares resulting in sleep disturbances.
- Traumatic experience: Any recent experience of surviving a natural disaster, violence in the relationship, major vehicle accident, are frequently linked with nightmares. More than 50 percent of the people with PTSD suffer from nightmares reveals the National Center for PTSD, USA.
- Drugs and Medications: People coming out from recent medication such as barbiturates, narcotics and antidepressants often suffer from hyperactive neurotransmitter leading to nightmares. Withdrawal from alcohol and recreational drugs are also known to be responsible for chronic nightmares.
- Snacking Before Bedtime: Often eating before sleeping triggers the metabolism and signals are sent to the brain to be more active than usual. Junk foods and spicy meals should be especially avoided to refrain from chronic nightmares.
- Inability to Relax: Inability to relax gradually builds up a basic level of underlying arousal process which later contributes more in further reaction towards stress.
- Conflicting Material: Any conflicting material which we are not aware of might lay embedded in our subconscious mind, which might contribute to repeated nightmares.
So basic idea is to learn some relaxation technique and practice those. If the condition persists then it will call for a detailed assessment and may be some medication besides Psychological measures.
How to get rid of nightmares?
- Treat the underlying symptoms: It is important to identify the cause of the nightmares. Often stress, PTSD, anxiety and depression can cause nightmares. Once the cause is identified, medical help or self-help techniques can be employed to overcome it.
- Exercise: Exercise tires the body and relaxes the brain. From dancing to rock climbing, running to rowing, hitting a gym to brisk walking, one form of exercise should be daily practised to make sure you get sound sleep during the night.
- Talk to your doctor: If you are undergoing any medication that involves withdrawal, anxiety, narcotics, you should immediately consult a doctor about the effects of medicine. A doctor can either reduce the dosage of medicine or change the medicine altogether to address the problem
- Stress Reduction: Stress can be reduced by practising yoga and meditation. You can also take a hot shower before going to sleep to calm yourself down. A relaxed mind goes a long way in ensuring sound sleep during the night.