Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Faridabad . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhansu Pandey
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhansu PandeyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have had erection problems during intercourse with my wife. It used to get erected before, but at the time of penetration erection used to go away and now due to this i couldnt have sex anymore. I visited astrologers and other such babas who only took lots of money from me but didnt progress further. Dr Pandey is the only doctor who well understood the cause of my problem and gave me a treatment accordingly. He suspected that it was a psychological problem. Seriously he is a genius. He is superb with his judgments. I am so happy now. Very very happy. Hes like a god for me.
Dr. Pandey has inherent qualities of a great listener, is really emphathetic with the patient, is a true expert in his forte. A true professional who is whole heatedly dedicated to his profession. Money obviously does matter but it seems to be not so important to him. He unlike others, gives sufficient time to listen to the patient. He is always positive and emits positive energy everywhere. He can be blindly trusted. I wish and pray to god for his success mission to serve the people.
I had visited Dr. Pandey for STD check up & my treatment. It went really well. I am really happy with the doctors friendliness, the explanation of the health issue i was dealing with, treatment satisfaction, and most of all the value for money. Truly, amazing and friendly doctor. Listened very carefully and finally i am very satisfied and relaxed. I have a minor surgery soon. And all because of Dr. Pandeys bedside manners, I am not scared anymore about the surgery.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Thanks to Dr Sudhansu Pandey that the erectile dysfunction he gave me has given brilliant results. All the staff members were very helpful. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The Gautam Clinic Pvt Ltd - Faridabad was equipped with various facilities. I was quite impressed with Sudhansu Pandey concept of holistic healing.
I was facing erectile dysfunction for past three months, and completely lost hope. I visited four doctors before this and they all were money-minded. But Dr. Sudhansu pointed out the issue and gave his best treatment. It has just been days since i started the medication that he prescribed nd i am feeling much better; there?s a drastic improvement in my condition.
Due to my premature ejaculation issue my daily activities were suffering. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The facilities available in the Gautam Clinic are very nice. Over the period of time the premature ejaculation treatment has helped me a lot. Dr Sudhansu Pandey has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Never thought I will suffer from nightfall like this. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from nightfall. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The nurses at the Gautam Clinic in Faridabad were really helpful. I searched Dr Sudhansu Pandey online and saw his reviews. he has expert knowledge in the field.
I had a small penis size due to which I was worried.I was unable to find any solution to this problem. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Sudhansu. Over the period of time the small penis size treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. I am happy with the results .
I was suffering with impotency from last 9 years. I took treatment from many hospitals. But there was no progress. I came to know about Dr. Pandey and followed his treatment plan. Now I am completely recovered, all thanks to Doctor. My wife is now pregnant from last 3 months. I highly recommend Dr. Pandey to everyone!
Dr Pandey has amzing experience in his specialisation. I suffered from the pcod problem, which led to not being able to conceive a baby. Dr. Pandey gave the best treatment and i finally was able to conceive a baby. It was just v. good how he behaved with me. My family life now is very happy ...thank you doctor!
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from masturbation addiction. Dr Sudhansu is really like god send person.He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Gautam Clinic .
I was depressed as I started experiencing sexual weakness. I chose to consult Dr Sudhansu ,a well knowledgeable sexologist in Mohali. THe treatment he gave, benefitted me great extent. I would definitely recommend him to anyone gladly.
I started to have problems during and after sex. It was too painful! Dr. Pandey understood my problem patiently and now it doesnt feel awkward talking about it with him. Indeed a great doctor!
Dr. Pandey treated me very well and answered all my doubts and queries. His behavior with patients is friendly and nice. His treatment worked for me. He is very knowledgable in sexology.
I just want to really thank my friend that he told me to visit Dr. Pandey. The doctor always spend ample time with the patient to understand the problem and suggest treatment plan.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be very helpful, well-reasoned, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sudhansu Pandey provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much doctor. will you suggest me the positions which i can try for easy and good sexual satisfaction.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be prompt, sensible, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
My problem was diagnosed and convinced very well by Dr. Sudhansu. People must visit who are suffering from this kind of problem. He is not the guy who wants money.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring, sensible and professional. Really good feed back
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be knowledgeable, very helpful, caring and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhansu Pandey to be very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and caring. Hood doctor
One of the most important aspects of staying healthy is to keep your body hydrated by drinking enough water. When it comes to drinking water, we stress on purifying it but do you ever stop to think about how you are storing your water? The vessel in which water is stored in not only contains it but also interacts with it and influences the chemical elements in it. In the old days, water was stored in earthen matkas but today, water bottles have become more popular. These bottles are commonly made of glass or plastic both of which can be harmful in the long run. Instead, Ayurveda suggests the use of copper vessels to store water. Here are a few reasons for this.
Plastic vs Glass vs Copper
One of the chemical elements present in all plastic bottles is Bisphenol A or BPA. This chemical has been linked to a number of diseases including cancer. They also contain a number of other toxins that are gradually absorbed by the water inside the bottle. Exposure to BPA when pregnant can lead to a woman giving birth to an underweight baby. This chemical can also affect the development of the brain and behaviour. Disposable mineral water bottles should never be reused for this reason. Plastic bottles also absorb odors and tend to leak after repeated use.
The glass is an inert material and hence when used to store water, does not influence it in any way. The two things you should look for, if you choose to buy glass bottles is that they are lead and cadmium free. However, glass bottles are not cheap and have a tendency to crack or break. Once broken, these bottles cannot be reused.
Copper also influences the chemical balance in the water. However, this does not harm the body in any way, but in fact, has a number of benefits. Copper acts as a natural sterilizer and has an oligodynamic effect on water stored in it. It has the ability to destroy a number of harmful pathogens that are commonly found in water. Copper is an element needed by the body and drinking water stored in a copper vessel supplies our body’s daily copper requirement.
Copper can also help regulate cholesterol, heart rate and blood pressure levels. Copper has also been associated with an ability to regulate thyroid functioning, ease joint pains, improve fertility, heal internal wounds, help in hemoglobin synthesis and in maintaining the proper acid-alkaline balance in our bodies. A copper bottle may seem a little expensive when you buy it but there is no chance of breakage. Hence, if handled properly, a copper bottle can last a lifetime.
From the given arguments it is clear that using a copper vessel is the best way to store water.
Sugar is present in all your beverages, smoothies, cookies, desserts, food items and more. But the not so sweet truth is that too much sugar in your diet can turn your life topsy-turvy. It increases your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, deters the immune system and even harms the brain function. So, in order to break the addictiveness of sugar that can rob you of your health, all you need is a clear path to detox from sugar.
Here are some pointers on how to detox your body off excess sugar:
- Turn away from sugar: Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. So you need to develop a strong will power to eliminate sugar completely, as you would do if you are trying to come out of alcoholism or other intoxications. You should not just avoid table sugar, but also keep away from all the sneaky sugars available in processed food and beverages. Ideally, a time period of 10 days is suggested to give up on any kind of sugar.
- Stack up on proteins: Eat meals that contain lots of good protein and fat. Since they are difficult to digest and take more time to absorb, it will make you feel full for a long time and sustain your energy levels. The key to balancing blood sugar and insulin levels, without much cravings can be achieved through a high protein diet.
- Eat the right carbs: Avoid refined carbs and starchy foods like potatoes, white bread, pasta and baked goods. Instead opt for natural carbohydrates present in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, leafy greens, eggplant, and artichokes. It is also good to avoid grains and beans during your detox period.
- No artificial sweeteners: You might be tempted to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners, but this is not really beneficial. Artificial sweeteners are just temporary solutions when weaning from sugar and we do not know about its long term benefits. In the long run, it might be just as addictive as sugar. If at all you crave for something sweet, go for natural fruits.
- Consume whole foods: Foods that don’t come in boxes, cans or bottles. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, fish, seeds and healthy fats will help a great deal to curb cravings and also keep you satiated.
- Sleep well: Last but not the least, get quality sleep time to beat cravings for sugar and suppress hunger hormones. Sleep your way to fight against the desire to overeat and improve your energy levels. A good night’s sleep will do wonders for your overall well-being.
Rock salt, also known as black salt, is packed with health benefits. From general health to skin and hair problems, this unprocessed and also the purest salt form is an ingredient used in many Ayurvedic medicines. Many people prefer rock salt over common salt for its nutritional significance. It is a rich source of minerals and trace elements such as copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, to name a few. The following health advantages of rock salt makes it a must have ingredient in your diet.
- The black salt comes as a much needed relief for people with digestive problems, heart burns, or gas. It helps in better digestion of food in addition to making the food more palatable. People suffering from constipation can also benefit immensely from black salt.
- If you are into fitness, and importantly into losing weight, the black salt is what the doctor has just advised. The black salt is known to be helpful in dealing with the hunger pangs (reduces food cravings) better.
- Fluctuations in the blood pressure can be quite risky for the health. Black salt goes a long way in stabilizing the blood pressure. In fact, people with high blood pressure are often advised to use black salt.
- If you are a night owl by compulsion (insomniac), then black salt is sure to make your life a lot easier. Sleep disorder often results from an imbalance in the melatonin level. Black salt normalizes the healthy sleeping cycle by regulating the melatonin level in the affected person.
- Black salt comes as a real savior for people with a skin problem. Black salt helps to not only cleanse but also exfoliate (rock salt makes for an excellent natural body scrub) the skin. It removes the dead skin cells, opens the closed skin pores, thus giving the skin a natural glow. To improve the overall circulation, many people soak their body in water containing black salt.
- Rock salt is known to be an excellent immune booster.
- Yellow nails or cracked heels can be embarrassing. Worry no more! Just soak your hands and feet in rock salt water and watch the magic.
- Taking a bath in rock salt water after a long and tiring day will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated like never before.
- Rock salt is a rich source of almost all the essential trace elements. Thus, it acts as a catalyst enhancing the metabolic activities of the body.
- People with a cold, tonsil or other respiratory problems (sinus, dry cough, to name a few) can benefit by gargling with lukewarm water with a pinch of rock salt in it.
- Drinking rock salt water (brine, preferably spring water) is helpful in the case of kidney stones, arthritis, gall bladder stones.
- Rock salt is equally beneficial for the hair. When mixed with shampoo, it helps to cleanse the hair (also removes the dead skin) naturally.
Indoor plants are not just meant for embellishing your interior spaces. They have other qualities as well. They can interact with your mind and body and better your life with their healing qualities. Here's how they can benefit your health:
- They make breathing easy: Do you remember your old science lessons in school? Well, you must know that plants release oxygen into the atmosphere and absorb carbon dioxide during photosynthesis. Human beings do the reverse during respiration or breathing. During night, plants respire like us and absorb oxygen as photosynthesis halts. But there are few plants like orchids, succulents and epiphytic bromeliads do the opposite bit by releasing oxygen even at night. You can keep these plants in the bedroom to increase the oxygen supply around you. This helps your breathing and keeps you fit.
- Add moisture to the air: Plants release water in the form of vapour during photosynthesis and respiration. This leads to increase in the moisture content of air. They are known to release about 90% of the water consumed by them. Therefore, if you keep plants inside your house, your respiratory troubles will be reduced by a great extent. The moisture laden air around you will heal and help your respiratory tract. According to a study by the Agricultural University of Norway, the possibility of developing conditions like dry skin, sore throats and dry coughs is reduced.
- Natural purification of air: It has been claimed by researchers that plants can remove about 87 percent of toxins from the surrounding air in a day. These toxins are called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOCs include formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- Health booster: It influences the overall health of an individual. It has been found by researchers that surgical patients improve faster in rooms with plants. They feel energetic; have proper heart rate and blood pressure. Ayurveda Science tells us that a green and airy ambience is pleasing to the mind. It helps in insomnia, hyperacidity and is an excellent aphrodisiac!
- Increases concentration power: A study by The Royal College of Agriculture in Circencester, England, claims that indoor plants helps in increasing the concentration power in individuals. They make you relaxed and leave a positive impact on your mind. You are filled with optimistic energy and able to focus in life better. It can take away stress from your life. People who keep indoor plants in their houses are usually satisfied with life.
Thus, indoor plants can bring positivity in your life. They can definitely give you mental and physical bliss. They are not just a splash of greenery with decorative significance. They are your companions for life and agents of good health. Keep yourself free from stress and strains of daily lives by maintaining your indoor garden. Remember, a single plant indoor can give you millions of reason to smile and cheer for.