Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
Does Masturbation contribute to Hairloss?
Yes, during sex or masturbation testosterone levels increase and at the point of ejaculation, some testosterone is converted into DHT. If the DHT makes it to the scalp and the scalp is sensitive to DHT, the result could be increased hair loss.
Solution: You can stop masturbating or having sex (at least to the point of ejaculation.
At times being able to conceive becomes a challenge due to certain biological reasons. Feeling positive and eating healthy naturally takes you a step nearer to getting pregnant. In case of no medical condition acting as an obstruction, consuming the right food can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Here’s a list of supplements you can include in your diet to maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
1. Choose whole grains over refined carbohydrates: Reducing the intake of refined carbohydrates (found in milk, potatoes, corn to name a few) can reduce inflammation of the genitals, which will help increase fertility. You can still continue to have your favourite foods, but ensure they are low GI (glycaemic index- a figure used to represent the ability of carbohydrate to increase glucose in blood) carbohydrates.
You can consume whole grains, which help in reducing insulin levels that in turn reduce the risk of heart diseases and diabetes and also help lower cholesterol levels. Try having whole grain bread instead of white bread and porridge instead of sugary processed cereals to reduce your GI ingestion.
2. Harness the power of Proteins: Proteins are an important part of your diet and the type of proteins you require careful consideration as they help make new hormones. Try having 25gms of vegetable protein like seeds, legumes and nuts instead of animal protein.
Add dairy foods to your diet as they are also a rich source of protein. They provide vital minerals and nutrients like magnesium, calcium and vitamin B12 to the body and at the same time are low in calories. Include milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese to your meals so that you have a minimum of three servings of dairy products a day, which is essential to meet your nutritional needs and increase your chances of having a baby.
3. Welcome Good Fats: Processed foods, fatty meats and takeaways are high in saturated fats including trans fats. These lead to inflammation and an increase of oxygen free radicals in the body, which decrease fertility. So, incorporate good fats in your diet in controlled quantities. Try having avocado and tomato on a whole grain toast, for instance.
4. Make folate an integral part of your diet: Folate is an essential nutrient that helps in decreasing the incidence of birth defects in babies, while ensuring a healthy conception. Along with the prescribed supplements, try to increase its intake in its natural form. The best way to do this is by having green leafy vegetables, which are a rich source of folate. You can also have veggie sticks and vegetable soup along or green vegetable dishes to increase your folate intake. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Sir I m 25 her old & my wife age is 24. Sir we have a baby girl , her age is 4 year. Sir now we want to another baby. So we had tried 2 time recently but unfortunately our embrio miscarriage 2 time . Yesterday the last miscarrege, it was only one month embrio. Doctor why is the resion behind it.
I have done sex lot of time and I feel my virgina is not tight enough there fore I finish up really soon Suggest me some cream for virginal tightening and how can I continue doin sex for longer hours.
Hlo Dr. I want to confirm about hymen broken. Is it possible if penis enters only half in vagina and without any penetration hymen is broken. I notice that some spots Of blood comes form vagina. When my partner try to again m feel pain and penis is not enters in vagina I am notice some spots of blood. Please Help me there is not any complete intercourse and not any penetration hymen is break completely and what is the cause of blood spots.
Hello doctor my question is. My wife is not attend regular periods and also suffer from thyroid and over weight. She is 34 years and 5 feet tell almost 80 kg. She also not interested in sex relationship. Where I go for first treatment .she is not a happy Person.
Sir my wife was very low sex drive and very few things about sex and very low sex feeling, please help us.
Hi doctor I'm 26 my wife 22 both r do sex first time. I insert penis to her vagina she get hurt and cried after later she have pain and irritated when urinate. Is there any problem Note: we get into relationships in 5th day of her period.
My monthly cycle is not regular. Last it came 3 months back what should I do for getting it on regular time ?
I am 35 and my wife is 32 years old. Our marriage has completed 7 years. My wife had 3 miscarriages till now. Also the the 3rd pregnancy wad ectopic so the doctor has removed right tube due to complications. We have completed one cycle of IUI but not successful. Please advice should we opt for IVF or any other options available to plan a baby successfully.
I had a sex with condom being used again, now after a week I am having stomach ache, feeling tired/fatigueness and also I am having fever. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? I want to avoid it? Please prescribe something.
Maine meri gf ke sath sex kiya or 20 se25 din hogaya use 2 date tak period aata hai par wo miss hogaya kya wo pregnant hai.
I am a mom of a toddler 2 years old and working as well having hypothyroid. I am so much exhausted that wen I go to bed I juat want to sleep dat is the reason I have a fight with my husband almost every day he says I dnt have interest in sex. Whybthis ia so I really do not feel like having sex.
I got my periods on may 25 and I got vaginal bleeding last night. I had sex on 13th of may. Am I pregnant?
Some kind of menstrual irregularity, often accompanied by pain in lower abdomen is one of the most common presenting complaints about a gynecologist.
An irregular period is generally a symptom of some hormonal imbalance (estrogen and progesterone) in the body and is commonly encountered in young girls at the time of menarche ( a time when a girl starts to have the menstrual cycle) and around menopause. Menstrual irregularity can also be seen immediately after childbirth or after removal of intrauterine contraceptive device (iucd). Other common causes include thyroid gland dysfunctions, the presence of fibroids or polyps inside the uterus and excessive stress, including examination stress.
It is important to know a few more important details in order to evaluate and understand the same and make any recommendations. These include-
- Duration of menstrual irregularity
- Kind of irregularity- the interval between two cycles, amount of blood flow and no of days of flow.
- Any associated pain in lower abdomen.
- Associated weight gain, a growth of excessive facial hair or discharge from nipples.
Early assessment of menstrual disorders also requires an ultrasound scan of the lower abdomen to assess the condition of uterus and ovaries, specifically to rule out polycystic ovaries, and estimation of following hormone levels in the body - tsh, fsh, lh, prolactin and testosterone. These blood tests should be done on the second or third day of the periods.
The women experiencing menstrual irregularities should try and manage their weight so as to maintain a bmi of less than 25 kg/m2.
A healthy lifestyle including intake of a balanced diet, moderate exercise and avoiding any stress are very useful simple steps every woman can take on their own. In cases with severe irregularity, the woman may be required to get rid of the iucd, start a birth control pill to regulate the sex hormone levels during cycle and treatment for thyroid dysfunctions, if required.
You can consult with me for more information or treatment for menstrual disorders.