Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
M 18 I had mah periods on 24 oct nd had sex with mah bf on mah 5th day of periods. Then I had I pills within that hour after intimation. Now @5nov m having discharge whch is coming gada with blood nd m bleeding lightly please Dr. answer me whts the reason want to be cure. As soon. As possible.
Hallo I want to know that how many days difference is safe for making sex relationship between multiple partner without condom.
I am 18 weeks3 days pregnant. I had a scan yesterday. Was told that cervix length is short. But os closed. Moreover my glucose test shows little variations. Crossed border range. Advised to control diet. Give suggestions for a healthy pregnancy.
I am 50 years old. Should I take calcium tablets on a regular basis. Going through menopause. Please advice
Hello doctor, my baby boy of 3 months and 10 days is not take sufficient Brest milk. Though we are trying to feed him several times. In this situation last Monday and Tuesday day I also feed him Nestle Nan pro stage 1. But he is not interest to feed the artificial milk and also suffering constipation. Should I continued to feed him the Nestle Nan Pro 1 or only feed him mothers breast milk.
What tablets to take? my gf had periods last month. But in between we had unsafe sex. When now she checked she found herself pregnant. But her date of periods for this month has not arrived. What to do now?
When a person is preoccupied with physical fantasies to the point of dysfunction for at least six months, he or she suffers from hyper sexuality. Hyper sexuality is also known as nymphomania or compulsive sexual behavior. These sexual fantasies are usually combined with a compulsive pursuit of non-intimate or casual sex, excessive masturbation habit, pornography, objective partner sex and romantic intensity.
It is more complex than just having an unusually high sex drive because sexual activity gives the addict an intense feeling of euphoria, suppressing other thoughts which cause distress, self-loathing and shame. This interferes with the daily regimen of activities. Treatment and management of sex addiction is imperative because it is disruptive and harmful not just to you but also to others.It also damages relationships, careers and self-esteem.
People suffering from hyper sexuality exhibit the following symptoms:
1. They engage in compulsive masturbation
2. They frequently hire prostitutes
3. Usage of phone sex services excessively
4. They have multiple extramarital affairs
5. They plan out sexual activities excessively
6. They engage in one night stands frequently
7. They are emotionally detached from their sexual partners
8. They prefer unprotected sex
9. They obsess about an unattainable sexual partner
10. They show tendencies of paraphilia
The primary and identifiable causes of hyper sexuality are as follows:
1. Biochemical imbalances in neurotransmitters and nervous system disorders
2. Medical conditions that damage certain parts of the brain of affect brain functioning
3. Overproduction of hormones such as androgens (present in males and females)
4. Being predisposed to hyper sexuality due to genes
5. Altered neural pathways
6. Suffering from childhood abuse
7. Dysfunctional family dynamics
Sexual addiction is believed to be a dysfunctional adult response towards emotional or character regulatory deficits and innate personality as well as abuse, early detachment disorders and trauma. Hyper sexuality is a symptom of a lot of mental disorders such as bipolar disorder, adult attention deficit disorder or obsessive compulsive disorder.
Sex addicts usually do not seek treatment for their addiction until the consequences of their activities are dire and have an overt negative effect on their health, relationships, finances and career. Since addicts feel ashamed and despise themselves, they usually do not seek help until they hit rock bottom. However, it is crucial to treat this disorder in order to lead a happy and fulfilling life where one is not controlled by their addiction. You can also take the package for having safe sex.
Hyper sexuality can be treated using the following methods:
- Group Therapy
- Family and couples therapy
- Support groups
- Self-help groups
- Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH)
- Mood Stabilizers
If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist.
Me and my husband we both are planning that I get pregnant by next month n i'm avoiding all hot food means woh khana jo preg k lye garam ho jisse conceive nahi kar pao so kya gud b garam hai should I not eat jaggery if i am planning for a baby.
Can me and my husband have sex during pregnancy. I am 5 months pregnant. Can we have oral sex? Will this harm our baby?
I had sex on 26/6/16 mrng and I took an ipill by afternoon. My last period was 10/6/16. After taking an ipill is there any bleed to due that pill ?
Hello Dr. since a year 2012 my etopic pregnancy now I am trying more than but I am not pregnant my reports absolutely fine Dr. I don't know where is problem I am very fad up n also very sad about my pregnancy still 6 year has been completed I have only one tube I don't know can I conceive easily n not. My pregnancy normal n not I am also taking tabs becefol, fertiyzme & coenzyme Q10 used it's enough for conceiving. What you want to say that dr.
Baby is 8 mnths, I've started working past couple of weeks. Baby was exclusively on breast feeding for 6 months, now started with formula milk n rice with vegs smashed. Passes morning stools normal but sometimes in the day when I'm away at work passes loose stools is greenish in color, is it normal? Kindly help because I've been pressurised at home to stop breast feeding him. I want to continue feeding till he is 2 yrs.
I had my pregnancy test done and it was positive . I am in my 4th week . I usually had milky vaginal discharge but all of sudden I had brown colored discharge yesterday night . N after taking medicine strone 100mg I did not notice brown colored discharge till now . Is it a concern with some serious issue or is it normal ?
Main 24 years ki hu mujhe cyst overy yani pcod ki problem h cyst 4 to 7 mm hai, Dr. Se treatment le ri hu lakin wo ans poori tarah se ni bta re h main janna chahti hu ke maine may se start kia h ye kitna tym tak treatment hoga or agr baby me kya problems ayegi in future consive k chances kitne h or kya jab tak treatment chal ra hai hum sexual relation bna skte hai ya nahi.
I want to do bikini waxing but it's more painful. I prepare the wax in home itself but it's becoming messy can I buy from stores is it safe?
I think my vagina is smelling for which my hubby do not try it in his mouth. What should I do for it.
My wife are 8 month and 10 days pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room because my wife are so weak it is possible.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.
I want to test my sex stamina and I am single and unmarried. Is going to escorts the only solution and is it safe?
With the modernization of all economies around the world, one health hazard that has become one of the largest perils within both developed and developing nations is the incidence of cancers of the female reproductive system, especially cervical and breast cancer.
Breast cancer is the formation of malignant tumors within the breast tissues of a woman. Usually, breast cancer affects women in the age range of 40 to 50, but there have been many reports of it occurring earlier. About 48 % percent of the Indian women having breast cancer have been reported to be under 50. This is an almost 17 percent jump compared to figures 25 years earlier.
Alarming Signs of Breast Cancer:
- The most common symptom of breast cancer is a new lump or mass. A painless, hard mass that has irregular edges is more likely to be cancerous, but breast cancers can be tender, soft, or rounded.
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
Screening Guidelines for Breast cancer:
- Mammography: US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommends mammography once in every 2 year for females between age group 50-75 years. Women with a family history has a benefit of starting at age 40 years. After 75 years there are insufficient evidence of benefit of screening mammography.
- Breast Self Examination and annual Clinical examination: breast self examination is easy to learn and and any abnormality should be reported to the oncologist.
- For High Risk/ Genetic risk factors: screening should start by age 25 or 10 years earlier of youngest relative affected. Annual mammogram and MRI or Doppler ultrasound alternating at 6 month interval can be considered.
Some of the common treatment options for breast cancers are:
- Breast conservation surgery - This is where the tumors are removed without cutting out too much of the surrounding breast tissue.
- Mastectomy - If the cancer has spread too far then large amounts of breast tissue has to be removed along with the tumor to stop its spread any further.
- Sentinel lymph node Biopsy - it's part of both surgical procedures, it decreases morbidities of lymph node dissection first draining lymph nodes only are removed in patients with clinically negative axilla. If negative on frozen section further axillary dissection is avoided. It avoids the morbidity of complete axillary clearance.
Cervical cancer ( Carcinoma Cervix)
Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which is the opening of the uterus and connects the uterus to the vagina. Indian women in particular are susceptible to cervical cancer as more than 1/3rd of the cervical cancer related deaths in the entire world happens here in India, which is about 74000 deaths annually. The leading cause for cervical cancer is HPV or Human Papillomavirus infection, which if left untreated and unchecked will result in cancer.
Alarming Signs of Cervical Carcinoma:
- Early lesions and precancerous lesions have no symptoms
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding such as bleeding after vaginal intercourse, bleeding after menopause, bleeding and spotting between periods or longer/heavier periods
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Pelvic pain
- Late stage disease may cause lower extremity swelling, problem with urine and/or stool passage
- Cervical cancer screening is most effective screening programme of any cancer disease resulting in significant decrease in mortality from carcinoma cervix
- United state preventive services task force (USPSTF) recommend cervical cancer screening starting at age 21 yrs.
- Between age 21-30 years cytology recommended at 3 year interval and HPV testing is not recommended.
- Between 30-65 years cytology every 3 year or cytology +HPV testing every 5 year.
- If previously adequately screened screening can be discontinued after 65 years.
- Women with prior total hysterectomy and no CIN can discontinue screening.
Apart from breast and cervical cancers, certain other cancers have also reported an alarming increase such as:-
Ovarian cancer (Carcinoma Ovary)
Starting in the ovaries, diagnosis of this type of cancer is usually delayed due to lack of visible symptoms in the initial stages. About 85% to 90% of ovarian cancers are epithelial ovarian carcinomas. Epithelial ovarian cancers tend to spread to the lining and organs of the pelvis and abdomen (belly) first. This may lead to the buildup of fluid in the abdominal cavity (called ascites). As it advances, it may spread to the lung and liver, or, rarely, to the brain, bones, or skin. The main treatments for ovarian cancer are surgery and chemotherapy.
Cancer of the endometrium (Carcinoma Endometrium)
Endometrium is the lining of the uterine wall and has along with ovarian, uterine and cervical cancer is also increasing in occurrences throughout India and the world.
The grade of an endometrial cancer is based on how much the cancer forms glands that look similar to those found in normal, healthy endometrium.
- Grade 1 tumors have 95% or more of the cancerous tissue forming glands.
- Grade 2 tumors have between 50% and 94% of the cancerous tissue forming glands.
- Grade 3 tumors have less than half of the cancerous tissue forming glands. Grade 3 cancers tend to be aggressive and have a poorer outlook than lower-grade cancers.
Cervical cancer along with Ovarian, uterine and endometrial cancer can be treated using the following methods:
1. Surgery: Radical Hysterectomy primarily preferred option for early stage disease. Both open and minimal invasive approaches are suitable.
- For precancer high grade lesion conisation is also option for compliant patient.
- In young suitable patient willing for childbearing trachelectomy is also possible in very early lesion.
- Depending on risk factors after surgery adjuvant treatment may be advised.
2. Radiation therapy or Combined Radiation therapy+Chemotherapy: Alternative to surgery in early stage and choice in late stage.
Certain prevention techniques that would be advisable to detect cancer in its early stages would be,
- Regular Pap smear tests for cervical cancer
- Taking vaccines for cervical cancer
- Regular mammograms and checkups for breast cancer
- Changing lifestyles to reduce stress
- Changes in diet to reduce risks
- Leading a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise
Related Tip: Can Ayurveda Really Treat Cancer? Find Out.