Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubhashYour feedback matters!
Its for my daughter please advice which product to use for soap, body lotion, shampoo,face powder for good skin.
Hello doctor I am 19year old boy and I have little skin problem like dark spot and pimple so please suggest me some solution for pimple and dark spot free skin please.
I am Shathish 22 years old. I got a scar in my hand before a year cut by blade and it is not going please help me to remove that scar. Thank you hoping positive response.
I have had rashes in my groin region since March. At first it was normal itching. Slowly the itch became irresistible. Since last month itching occurs rarely during day but during night (sleeping time), it's quite often. There is slight smell from the groin region since beginning. Earlier it was strong now it's very less. Is it fungal infection? Due to lack of knowledge about good doctor and exams I skipped the idea of showing it to a doc. Please help.
Recently I don't know how to use means which cream apply in before the treatment and which cream using after the treat .and also give further daily care for my worst skin means combination of skin easily worsen from sun. My skin is coming down from white to black stage.in my room also so hot , not possible to me by using any cooler or ac. Please suggest me before and after daily care of dermapen. Please send me day by day daily care from before the treatment to post treatment. .Thank you.
I have applied toothpaste under my eye to reduce the white head, but in the morning my skin got red and burning, it left some big open pores. What to do now? please help.
Hii I found lumps (may be lump) don't know what to say that exactly when I wake up in morning I saw my body near shoulder & back and on my head there is allergy type thing which irritates me and after some time later like 2-3 hours it disappears if I take a tab of levocetirizine. Please help me I want permanent solution.
I m having Rashes in my Private Parts. This rashes occur most of the time in every year. Kindly Suggest me some ointment or skin creams, which could help me! Thanks.
When I talk to unknown person or in crowd .public. My heart get bumps very fast. And my all skin almost hands and face getting heat burns and infflamamt. It been last 4 years. I have tried many medication. Bit no better response. When I go to clinic .all doctors have their different opinion. And one more think my skin also get burns like fire heat and infflament .in sun. They says .you have. Nerve problem some say .it is anxiety, solar urticaria, eczema,sun allergy, skin cancer hyperintensity in brain, lupus.and more and more my life gets stuck on this type of following. I am totally dippresed .my life os been just like dark where in no source to come lights out. Hey doctors as god please help me. Other wise at last only one thing I have. Suicide .please help me .please give me some diet chart exercise .immunity. And get counselled.
I have a black circle under my eye its looking very ugly sir what can I do for completely remove that black circle from under my eyes. Please reply me for my question i'm waiting for your reply. Thank you .
Actually doctor I have some black heads on my face and I had hairfall for last 4months so how can I treat this hairfall.
I am eighteen years old. I have little white spots on my skin from one week, specially on my face. Is it curable with easy steps? How can I remove this white spots from my face?
I have pimples on my shoulder and on my back. Some are on my chest. What to do. How to get cure of the same?
I have a very oily skin and which causes a lot of pimples and decrease in my skin complexity so what should I do?
Diagnosis of tuberculosis is based on a combination of clinical features, smear examination of sputum where available, tuberculin skin testing or Mantoux test, chest X-ray and Histopathologic / cytologic examination as appropriate. Common clinical features are weight loss, persistent fever and /or cough of more than 2 weeks duration and history of close contact with another Tuberculosis patient.
Mantoux test also known as Tuberculin skin test is used for the detection of infection by Mycobacterium Tuberculosis bacteria. The test consists of slowly injecting a liquid intradermally (superficially within the layers of the skin) on the forearm, leading to formation of a raised vesicle which should be easily visible to the naked eye. This liquid, used in India, is Tuberculin PPD RT 23 strain. Tuberculin is a glycerol extract of the Tuberculosis bacteria. This is one of the two WHO accepted standard tuberculins, apart from PPD-S. In India, where the prevalence of tuberculosis is high, the recommended dose of this liquid is 0.1 ml of 1 TU (TU stands for tuberculin units) .1 TU is the strength of the liquid mentioned on the vial. This liquid is usually administered by a very tiny syringe, usually of 26 gauge. (Needle diameter).
Please click on the link to watch a video demonstrating how this procedure is performed.
Test principle : The individual who has been infected with Tubercle bacilli responds with a hypersensitivity reaction at the test site in the form of induration. Induration is the palpable raised hardening of the skin, while erythema refers to redness of skin. Only induration is clinically significant and measured after 48 to 72hours following injection. Diameter of the Induration is measured by a scale in millimetres perpendicular to the long axis of the forearm.
Interpretation of the tuberculin test
- Size of induration 15 mm and above : - signifies infection with tubercle bacilli
- Size of induration 10-14 mm : - could be due to infection with tubercle bacilli, BCG induced sensitivity, or due to cross reaction with other environmental mycobacteria.
It is more likely to be attributable to infection with tubercle bacilli in case of history of contact with smear positive case of pulmonary TB, clinically confirmed TB OR X-ray consistent with active TB.
- Size of induration 5 -9 mm: usually non tuberculous in nature generally
- Size of induration <5 mm : indicates absence of any type of mycobacterial infection.
Precautions during this procedure :
- If a raised vesicle does not appear it means that the liquid has been injected too deeply, and the test should be repeated on the other arm. If the same arm is used the injection site should be should be separated at least 5 cm from the first injection site.
- Occasional patients may experience severe allergic reaction to the tuberculin PPD
- Larger the size of the induration, higher the probability of presence of infection with tubercle bacilli.
- Almost all reactions with induration more than 15 mm maybe considered attributable to infection with tubercle bacilli.
- Formation of necrosis (ulcer) at the test site, indicates high degree of tuberculin sensitivity and suggests presence of infection with tubercle bacteria.
- Tuberculin reaction may be suppressed (falsely low) in presence of immunosuppressive states. Like HIV, malnutrition, patient on steroid therapy etc.
- Mantoux test is generally not recommended for infants less than 12 weeks old. If the test turns out to be positive, then it is significant, but if the test is negative, then the test needs to be repeated again.
- The tuberculin test detects only the presence or absence of tuberculosis infection. The presence of infection is not synonymous with disease. It simply means, that even if you have tuberculosis infection in your body, as detected by positive Mantoux test, it does not mean you have active Tuberculosis in your body and require anti tuberculosis drugs in all cases. The clinician will correlate your mantoux test result with other tests ( as mentioned at the top of the blog) to give you a final picture.
- For more such interesting articles please visit my blogsite www.doctors4patients.com