Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Stuti DhingraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my lower back whenever I lean on and do something like washing my hands and do some work. Is it normal?
Sir I am a runner I have pain in my right knee since 15 days .it occurs when I run and after running. Pain is below the knee cap and around it Now I am on rest please help me .I take ibrufen already but .pain hurts me when I run..
I met with an small accident 2 days back. My left foot is injured, swollen and painful. I am applying neosporin ointment and have taken antibiotic too. What more can be done to cure it faster? unable to walk properly.
I am 25 year make had compound fracture in tibia 5 years back now recently the nail (rod) has been removed. Now I am getting big pain in the knee! and can I do running? and suggest me any knee exercise to make it strength.
How to get calcium in the body. Bones are weak. She had body pains and muscle pain. How to solve it please suggest me Help.
Hi, I am having some nerve pain in my left shoulder and left side neck from 1 month What are best remedies to get rid of this nerve pain. Any good oil for massage Some good home remedies Is a neurologist better or orthopedic for nerve pain.
I have knock knees and it coming in the way of my army dream. What are the best ways to check it and get a knock free stand? Any braces or something? And from where should I get them.
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I am suffering from back pain. I am a teenager. I always study by sitting hours in chair. What to do for treatment for spinal pain. Pain is mainly in down part of back bone.
I am 30 years old man. For last 2 years I suffering with backache. I used painkillers like aceclo para but no results at that time is OK but some days it repeat again.
Hey Sir I am Ajay and I am 22 years old and I have pain in my shoulder for few days bcz I play kabaddi then Sir what should I do?
I have ankle pain. I am unable to stand when I stand up after long time sitting and after sleep. What should I do. And why is it so.
I am 26 years old and I have got the back pain from a long time now for 2 years now. How to cure it?
I have broken my arm and it is stitching in my plaster it is very annoying. What should I do about it.
2 steps to a pain free neck
Neck and back pain is the second biggest reason to visit a doctor, yet people ignore it.
most of this can be prevented and treated, that too, non-surgically and without involving any medication or exercises at home.
Orthocure clinic at gurgaon offers specialized neck and back pain treatments which have been globally acclaimed for many years and are being offered for the first time in india.
What causes neck pain and what are the symptoms?
weak muscles are the root cause of neck pain. When we move our neck, the large muscle group like upper back muscles shoulder muscles take most of the load leaving core neck muscles in a state of disuse. It can also come from spinal disorders involving tissues of the neck. Symptoms are: stiff neck making head turning difficult, soreness in neck or pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms, or fingers; or radiates up into the head.
2. What are risk factors to develop neck pain?
Past neck injury.
Sedentary lifestyle due to a desk job or poor posture.
Bending the neck for a long time while cooking, using phone, holding a baby, writing, reading etc.
Cervical slipped disc or nerve compression disorders.
3. How is treatment at orthocure clinic different from others?
Orthocure offers a comprehensive neck back program with a 2 step protocol. We first reduce the pain by using the spinal decompression machine and, then, strengthen the muscles on the cervical medical exercise machine, thereby, treating the root cause of the pain.
4. What is the spinal decompression machine?
It is the first facility in gurgaon from the canadian decompression and pain centers, canada. Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy has computer controlled movements to decompress the spine in a graded manner causing a vacuum effect that helps in reducing the compression on the nerves.
5. How is strengthening done on medical exercise machine and are there any side effects?
In india orthocure is offering first and only facility of medical exercise machine from usa. It strengthens core muscles by isolating them and restraining the other stronger group of muscles. Computerized testing is another unique feature of this treatment which shows how weak your neck/back muscles are compared to a normal adult. Also, there are no side effects as both are non-invasive treatments with no medicines or injections. Patient is under close medical supervision throughout the treatment.
For consultation, contact orthocure clinics at:
Spo 214, 2nd floor, south point mall, golf course road, gurgaon.
Contact: 0124-4052277, 9599642277 | info@orthocure. Co. In | www. Orthocure. Co. In
Hi, I am 21 years old. and i am suffering from knee pain from last 2 years mainly at the time of periods. and my weight is 61 kgs. my Doctor advised me to get loose my body weight and start diet chart from dietitian .so give me suggestions.
As you age, the cartilage cushioning your joints starts wearing down, causing the bones to rub against each other. This causes osteoarthritis, which is a type of degenerative disease caused. The rubbing of the bones causes inflammation of the joints. The joints of the arms and legs along with the lower back are most commonly affected by this condition.
Here are some common symptoms, which indicate that you are suffering from osteoarthritis:
1. Pain and tenderness: An aching back, knees, neck and hip with severe pain are some of the most common symptoms of osteoarthritis. The pain caused during the early stage of arthritis is classified into tenderness and pain. A sharper pain may be felt while moving the affected joint in a certain way. Tenderness is the discomfort experienced when the joint is pressed along with visible swelling in the affected area.
2. Joint stiffness: Joint stiffness is another early symptom of osteoarthritis. It refers to the wooden feeling, which makes a person feel slow and sluggish. The urge to rest or go to bed should be resisted. Warming up the joints with gentle exercise or moving around cause relief. It also helps in reducing the stiffness and you can continue your regular activities with more ease.
3. Abnormal sensations: When the cartilage wears down, the rubbing of the bones against each other may lead to some abnormal sensations. Grating of the joints is common in people with osteoarthritis. One may feel that their joints are cracking or clicking while moving.
4. Loss of flexibility: People who are in their early stages of osteoarthritis may face difficulty with moving the areas which are affected. This joint stiffness and pain may lead to a loss of flexibility or loss of range of motion. Range of motion refers to the extent up to which one can move his joints normally. In case you are not being able to bend your knee fully or as far as you would have done it normally, you might be experiencing osteoarthritis.
Loss of flexibility occurs slowly and gradually. A person may hurt his back unusually during a football game or may experience a stiff back in the morning after waking up. This gets more intense with time. In the later stages, you may experience joint pain even while resting.
In case you experience any symptoms of osteoarthritis, you must consult a doctor immediately. The doctor will provide you with a plan aimed at managing and getting a quicker relief from the pain caused due to osteoarthritis. Several over-the-counter medicines, braces for supporting affected joints and range of motion exercises are also effective ways of managing osteoarthritis.