Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am in a real fix. I had unprotected sex last month during my ovulation period in a calculated way and I was expecting to get pregnant. I have noticed changes in my breast in last few days. My breasts and nipples have enlarged and my nipples were hurting badly last few days. My periods was due on 8th of this month. However, yesterday suddenly I had spotting from today I am having heavy flow, could you please help me understand if this is normal periods or can be implementation bleeding. Can I do a blood test to check pregnancy.
I am vikas uttam, I have 6 months old baby. My wife would not to pregnant early. Can you tell me any tablets or injection to stop the pregnancy rather than using condoms,
I have a friend Radhika who had taken an ipill a week before because of unprotected sex. She was suppose to have her periods yesterday (2nd Nov) but she missed it. She had taken a pregnancy test that said negative. But she hasn't gone through any bleeding because of the ipill and hasn't had periods as yet. Please help.
Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior activity. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted or done it can lead to both psychological as well as physiological imbalances in the body.
The side effects of such coming changes to the body include:
Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Low back pain
Thinning of hair or Hair Loss .
Soft or Weak Erection
Early ejaculation/Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision Groin / pain in testis.
cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone
And many more…
Over Masturbation can cause serious threat to sexual and over all health and curing these effects with completely herbal treatment is safe as herbs do not have side effects and are quick to alleviate the problems arising due to over mastrubation. Masturbation has been a way of satisfying sexual desires for both females and males since a long time, it is estimated that 94% of males and 64% of females practice masturbation. To an extent it treated itself harmless and even good for the health but when the frequency of masturbation goes beyond the tolerance limit of body organs then its effects are dangerous if left untreated.
The biggest effect of over masturbation is mental rather than physical effect, as person in habit of it gradually shifts away from normal intercourse and finds masturbation more satisfactory and pleasurable than normal sexual act. People in habit of it always seek few moments of the loneliness to masturbate, even slightest arousal can make them fully aroused and they may feel the urge to discharge soon. This kind of situation can promote problems in the person body like low libido or can say loss of sexual desire, ED and lack of orgasm. Other then these problems people having the habit of masturbation may face the problems like prostatitis, weakness in nervous system,malfunctioning of liver, sperm leakage, early ejaculation, sexual exhaustion, impotence ,low sperm count and many more other general body weakness.
Females associated with the habit of over masturbation may need a cure for vaginal discharge, vaginal dryness and recurrent infections on regular basis due to over masturbation and may also face problems like early sexual exhaustion, liver dysfunction and loss of libido. Some of the females also grow a tendency of not reaching a complete state of orgasm as excessive practice of unnatural sex makes normal sex boring and too much straining to them. Completely Herbal Supplements designed for alleviating the ill effects of over masturbation contain rich herbs and natural substances which can cast all round healing effects to cure the problems.Although there are many products available in the market claiming to be safe and effective but not all are trustworthy, only products with all herbal ingredients and having right herbs which are capable and trusted to cure the problem shall be used.
# How much is too much masturbation ?
That depends but it's suggested men keep their ejaculation frequency down to 2-3 times in a week. However, sexual activities can be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without a ejaculation. Doing so can actually store bioenergy into your system and make your penis firm and strong,long lasting eraction, and your ejaculate volume bigger.
Masturbation is a part of our life . In fact, most doctors recommend it, not only to improve your sexual experiences but to also promote good overall health. However, like most things in life, too much of good things can be bad. Excessive masturbation can lead to the psychological problems like anxiety,stress, fatigue, and memory loss. In extreme cases, sufferers fall into the pitfalls of impotence along with hair loss problem.
How To Get Rid From This Addictive Behavior ?
The first step to getting better is to reduce the habit of masturbation and ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit. Eat more soybean products and eliminate excessive caffeine from your diet. Try to focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, peanuts and eat more sea foods, green vegetables, and try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of taking soda, try drinking pure orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water.
Arogyam Herbal supplement help to cure side effects of over masturbation effectively and safely without causing any kind of side-effects.They strengthens the nervous system, promotes the blood flow to penile area and maintains hormonal balance of the body, these supplements also provide the body with nutrients and amino acids to promote sound health and cure disorders.
Ashwagandha is another herb which can be taken as herbal supplement or in organic form to cure the effects of over masturbation by both females and males. It has all the properties which can not only cure the problem but also prevents them from resurfacing. Always remember one thing that these herbs are only effective when consumed internally and in proper dosage. Completely Herbal supplements containing kaunch beej,saffron or cowhage or mucuna pruriens are also very good for increasing libido and countering sexual exhaustion. All of these natural aphrodisiac herbs are excellent for promoting sound mental health too which helps a person in reducing the frequency of masturbation and regaining the pleasure and fun through normal sexual activity.
See details About MASTURBATION Visit : http://ayurvedictreatmentforovermasturbation.blogspot.in
Want To Consult With Doctor Now : Click on online Chat Or Fill Free Online Consultation Form
- See more at: http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=completearticle&&id=123#sthash.WFmbNcDz.dpuf
Most people, at some point of time, have been affected by allergic reactions. An allergic reaction is a hypersensitive reaction triggered by an Allergen (substance that has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction). Allergies can be Perennial or Seasonal. Perennial allergies are not season specific and can occur throughout the year.
Seasonal allergies, on the other hand, are season specific, for example, Hay fever (triggered by pollens) is a common allergic reaction during the spring season.
A number of substances can act as a potential allergen, triggering a hypersensitive reaction in a person. The allergens can be
- Environmental factors, such as pollen, dust mites, sunlight, fur of some animals, or mold
- Certain foodstuffs like milk and dairy products, peanuts, wheat, soy, tomatoes, eggplant, alcohol or shellfish.
- Synthetic and natural substances like pesticides, nickel, latex
- Certain medications like sulfa drugs, penicillin
- Animal stings; mostly wasps and bees, can also trigger an allergic reaction.
The allergic reactions affecting a person can vary depending on the source of the allergen. It can be a skin allergy, nasal and cough allergy, food allergy or a dust allergy. The best way to treat an allergic reaction is to identify the allergen involved. Homeopathic treatments are very effective against allergic reactions. Though time consuming; homeopathic treatment provides long lasting and permanent relief. In addition, the homeopathic medicines have no harmful side effects. No wonder, more and more people are going for homeopathic treatments.
The following homeopathic medicines, if taken regularly and diligently, can successfully treat a number of allergic reactions:
- Arsenic Album: Many people suffer from watery eyes, continuous sneezing, running nose accompanied by a burning sensation. These all are signs of a nasal allergy. Arsenic Album is an effective homeopathic option against nasal allergy.
- Sulphur: It provides great relief from skin allergies. Sulphur is a boon for people suffering from very dry and itchy skin.
- Natrum Mur: It is an effective homeopathic (natural) medicine against nasal and skin allergies.
- Pulsatilla, Natrum Carb and Aethusa Cynapium: These homeopathic medicines act as a blessing for people suffering from milk allergy.
- Urtica Urens: If you are allergic to shellfish, Urtica Urens is just for you.
- Bromium and Lycopersicum: they are very effective against dust allergies. Arsenic Album is also an excellent option.
There are people who are allergic to certain hair dyes. Arsenic Album and Sulphur effectively deals with such allergies. Natrum Mur and Sepia cannot be neglected either. Do not allow allergies to make your life miserable. Switch over to the homeopathic treatments and enjoy a stress free life, sans the allergies.
Hi i Had intercourse once of every 2-3 days, want a baby, sperm enters many times into ovary, but still no sign of pregnancy and still menstruating, want a baby, I am a little fat (78 kg), that's why in time of straight (face to face) intercourse- my belly obstacks, so we choose for back style (dog), and I regularly pee after 1.30-2 hour of sex. My period is 29 days cycle, and its still no delay or no stop. I did pregnancy tests 3 times, every time result is negative. What I have to do- to get pregnancy. I am 20, my hubby is 30 yrs (wgt- 66kg), please help.
What are the symptoms of STD not HIV Should these STD shows a symptoms and goes back normal for a long period of time without symptoms.
HOW TO UNTWIST YOUR THINKING:
This comes from Dr David Burns and is in his book "The Feeling Good Handbook, revised edition."
1 IDENTIFY THE DISTORTION Write down your negative thoughts so you can see in which of the 10 cognitive distortions you're involved. This will make it easier to think about the problem in a more positive and realistic way.
2 EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE Instead of assuming that your negative thought is true, examine the actual evidence for it. For example, if you feel that you never do anything right, you could list several things you have done successfully.
3 THE DOUBLE-STANDARD METHOD Instead of putting yourself down in a harsh, condemning way, talk to yourself in the same
compassionate way you would talk to a friend with a similar problem.
4 THE EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUE Do an experiment to test the validity of your negative thought. For example, if, during an episode of panic, you become terrified that you're about to die of a heart attack, you could jog or run up and down several flights of stairs. This will prove that your heart is healthy and strong.
5 THINKING IN SHADES OF GRAY Although this method might sound drab, the effects can be illuminating. Instead of thinking about your problems in all-or-nothing extremes, reevaluate things on a range from 0 to 100. When things don't work out as well as you hoped, think about the experience as a partial success rather than a complete failure. See what you can learn from the situation.
6. THE SURVEY METHOD Ask people questions to find out if your thoughts and attitudes are realistic. For example, if you believe that public speaking anxiety is abnormal and shameful, ask several friends if they ever felt nervous before they gave a talk.
7. DEFINE TERMS When you label yourself "inferior" or "a fool" or "a loser," ask, "What is the definition of 'a fool'?" You will feel better when you see that there is no such thing as "a fool" or "a loser."
8. THE SEMANTIC METHOD Simply substitute language that is less colorful and emotionally loaded. This method is helpful for "should statements." Instead of telling yourself "I shouldn't have made that mistake," you can say, "It would be better if I hadn't made that mistake."
9. RE-ATTRIBUTION Instead of automatically assuming that you are "bad" and blaming yourself entirely for a problem, think about the many factors that may have contributed to it. Focus on solving the problem instead of using up all your energy blaming yourself and feeling guilty.
10. COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS List the advantages and disadvantages of a feeling (like becoming angry when your plane is late,) a negative thought (like "No matter how hard I try, I always mess up, ") or a behavior pattern (like overeating and lying around in bed when you're depressed.) You can also use the Cost-Benefit Analysis to modify a self-defeating belief such as, "I must always try to be perfect."
As I've stated before, these methods are not something to be tried once or twice and dispensed, but are good skills to be ongoing in your life with day to day.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am suffering from PCOD. How can this be cured? I am having irregular periods and getting pain when I get my menses. I also have breast pain on the right side.
I had my periods on 1.5. 2016 and I had use contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy and again I got periods on 16.5. 2016 and having back pain can I know the reason.
Hey mam or sir. M prgnt of 8th month it mean 31 weeks on 24th I have went to scan. My fetal biometry is BPD 32 weeks 5 Days and AC 28 weeks and FL 31 weeks 5 days. My gyno said everything is fine normal .bt I am really worried of it. please help me. Wht to do is it fine or I should do something. Hlp.
I am 25 years female. Married 2 years. I have my baby of 9 months old. I had my periods last month 3 aug it was 10 days before my date. Now it is 25 of september I did not have my periods uptill now. On 12 sep I did UPT but it should negative. On 19 sep I consulted a doc she asked me to take sustain 300 for five nights. I am quite confuse with my health. I really want to know the actual about my health y are the issues related to my periods .i m really worried.
Hi doc .what is the best period for sex if we are trying for baby. Bcs in this app only I found some doc saying after period 10 to 17, some doc saying 12 to 19 ,some doc saying 15 to 23. My wife period is regular of 30 days. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I am planning to have a baby. But wanted to be sure tht der wud b no complication. I hv a habit f smoking nd drinking as well.
My menstrual cycle can' t going regular basis it' s comes gapping approx 1 month or 2 month. Please suggest.
I am 24 years old I have one boy baby of 2 years and I am. In planning not to be pregnant again and I want some gap I am. Using birth control pill as yasmin. My last month periods was on 08.03.2017. Till now I dint get and I never tested for pregnancy test and I don't want to be pregnant pls suggest me.
Gastroenteritis, also commonly referred to as infectious diarrhoea, is a gastric disorder. The gastrointestinal tract, which comprises of the small intestine and stomach gets inflamed. Gastroenteritis is indicated by the symptoms such as diarrhea, acute vomiting and pain in the abdomen. Fever, exhaustion and dehydration are also observed. This disease usually lasts not more than two weeks. It is also called the stomach flu. Infections caused by virus, bacteria, parasites or fungi may lead to gastroenteritis. Viruses account for this disease the most. This disease is transmitted mainly from food items and contaminated water. Important electrolytes like sodium and potassium are lost from our body.
The most common remedy in case of gastroenteritis is having ORS. However, homeopathy is also considered very effective if you have got infectious diarrhoea. Homeopathic medicines are considered very safe and result yielding in case of gastroenteritis. Homeopathy is a form of medicine, which is always given preference by all experts, as it is natural with no side effects. After conducting various surveys, it has been proven that homeopathic treatment is far more effective than other forms of medication for gastroenteritis.
Here is a list of the best homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gastroenteritis. There are many categories of homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea each with their own significance.
- Aconite: This must be used for diarrhea caused in the season when the days are hot, and the nights are comparatively cold. The symptoms appear in the middle of the night. Heavy diarrhoea along with high-intensity fever occurs and anxiety.
- Aloe: This remedy should be used in case of a continuing urge for stool because of weakness of the anal sphincter. Mucus is accompanied along with pain in the rectum area. In case of adults, this diarrhoea is also characterized by blue hemorrhoids.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is used in case of food poisoning. The affected person feels cold, tired and panicky. Vomiting and diarrhoea take place after midnight. Burning pain in the abdomen is also observed.
- Cinchona: Used in case of diarrhoea with the presence of excessive exhaustion and abdomen gas. The abdomen gets bloated up.
- Ipeca: When there is nausea and non stop vomiting or your mouth gets filled with saliva, Ipeca can be used. Thirst is lost, and the color of the stool may be green or bloody.
- Podophyllum: This medicine is usually used by tourists in case of diarrhoea. Abdominal vibration and frequent stools are indicated. The stool is characterized by an unpleasant smell.
Homeopathy is a very effective category of medication when it comes to gastroenteritis, however, still it is advisable to get regular full body check up done.